amMatt's 2K16 Mod Hub: John Cena 2017 Preview, Alexa Bliss Previews, No Mercy Preview, RAW Arena 2016 Released! previews, Reigns, TJ Perkins and Usos Preview, Alexa Bliss Released!, Nikki Bella GFX For Arena Released!,, SD! Arena Released!

amMatt

Find out how the hell to remove the top armband (help pls)

I believe you would need X-Packer and X-Rey or Keshire(Cont. by BannockBurn's) Pac Tool (Which isn't released yet so that isn't really an option) 

I've figured it out! :)

Oh nice! What did you do?

WWE2_K16_2016_07_31_06_04_25.png

This apparently lol

I believe you would need X-Packer and X-Rey or Keshire(Cont. by BannockBurn's) Pac Tool (Which isn't released yet so that isn't really an option) 

If you have X-rey, find out what number the armband object is, then use BannockBurn's Anatomiser to unrender it in the 0000.yobj. It's quite simple :) If you don't have X-rey, PM me :) 

If you have X-rey, find out what number the armband object is, then use BannockBurn's Anatomiser to unrender it in the 0000.yobj. It's quite simple :) If you don't have X-rey, PM me :) 

How do i unrender it in anatomizer? Thanks btw :)

WWE2_K16_2016_07_31_06_36_25.png

Alright, got it unrendered :)

Now how do i fix this lol

EDIT: Fixed it :D

Edited by amMatt

How do i unrender it in anatomizer? Thanks btw :)

Move the object to the bottom, then subtract the number of "Renderable Objects" by 1 :D 

• Like 1

Can you make Finn Balor's Carnage attire ? The one he used at Wrestle Kingdom 8 ? Thanks in advance :D 

I will try

Also Bro What About Nxt Takeover Dallas

On my Finn list lol

Can you make Finn Balor's Carnage attire ? The one he used at Wrestle Kingdom 8 ? Thanks in advance :D 

I will try

Also Bro What About Nxt Takeover Dallas

On my Finn list lol

That Would Be Great!!

WWE2_K16_2016_08_02_03_46_37.png

Decided to do this super quickly lol

looks good also is that a created RAW arena if so what are the tags? Looks great

Yeah it's mine lol i think i tagged it under #amMatt 

WWE2_K16_2016_08_02_03_46_37.png

Decided to do this super quickly lol

I wasn't really paying attention when he came out, but it seems there's no red on his glove/wrist protector. 

Hidden Content

Oh well i just did it because it was such a simple task probably gonna fix t tommorow, thanks :)