TOP QUALITY DESIGNER NEEDED

Bison-Reigns

Hello Everyone, 

looking for a top designer that can help me bring my brand and titles to life on wwe2k17 Willing to Pay in PSN cards and will also reward them extra if the templates are complete before launch.

NOT JOKING AROUND please only serious designers that are interested reply on inbox. 

I have thought in the past that Jeff was a committed troll but on other forums he'd behave himself fine, just don't challenge him, Jeff doesn't like it when you challenge him

Haha look how he get made when someone annoys him get he thinks he has the right to be a douche

You 'made' bro?

my last post was full of grammatical errors too, not sure why u mad about me saying made. 

Edited by Auday Elyafe

Haha look how he get made when someone annoys him get he thinks he has the right to be a douche

You 'made' bro?

my last post was full of grammatical errors too, not sure why u mad about me saying made. 

23858515.jpg

• Like 1

You 'made' bro?

23858515.jpg

how am I taking any thing hard? Your trolls are out of place and don't make any sense.

18907079.jpg

Welcome back to another episode of Auday takes things too seriously.

I am not taking anything seriosuly? I think you're just trying too hard to look cool mate. If anything you're the one taking things seriously. ;)

Edited by Auday Elyafe

umm yeah good luck with that

what a twat!

ya mammy

You 'made' bro?

23858515.jpg

way totally different than what I created a thread for but again he proves what a moron he is cause even though I have let it be known I have him on my ignore list he is still harassing me. I wish to hell someone would just kill this ignorant kid. Yes I said that so fucking sue me cause i'm sick of him, his bullshit and the fucking need to go into every single thread I post like a fucking mama's boy. Further more I wish he would find a girl and get the fuck off my dick

Is it your job to be a utter twat on this forum, or? Two people have already requested to help the guy.

that was posted way before that even probably happened. looked more like shameless advertising to me..  "Top quality designer needed" Ummm hello?

what a twat!

ya mammy

You 'made' bro?

23858515.jpg

way totally different than what I created a thread for but again he proves what a moron he is cause even though I have let it be known I have him on my ignore list he is still harassing me. I wish to hell someone would just kill this ignorant kid. Yes I said that so fucking sue me cause i'm sick of him, his bullshit and the fucking need to go into every single thread I post like a fucking mama's boy. Further more I wish he would find a girl and get the fuck off my dick

Is it your job to be a utter twat on this forum, or? Two people have already requested to help the guy.

that was posted way before that even probably happened. looked more like shameless advertising to me..  "Top quality designer needed" Ummm hello?

Jeff you're around 40 something yet you still use "your mom" insults? Also if you have me on your ignore list why do you bother replying to me? Idgaf if I am on your ignore list I am still gonna shit on you. Also can you please quit the "gangsta in the hood" mode? Nobody is gonna kill me Geoff, I am immortal and you can ask "ya mammy" (since you cracked one of those I must too. :() Also please don't talk about me finding a girl. You're a 40 years old virgin who will suck his "gangsta" friend dick for $5.

And lastly how is it advertising you fucking moron? 

I am not taking anything seriosuly? I think you're just trying too hard to look cool mate. If anything you're the one taking things seriously. ;)

You got me there, I'll never recover from this brutal roasting.

• Like 2

what a twat!

ya mammy

You 'made' bro?

23858515.jpg

Yes, and the fact that you posted first "good luck with that", and then two people immediately wants to help, you look god damn stupid. Do you have any idea what advertising is? How on earth is this advertising? He is looking to buy, not sell.

It's people like Jeff who ruin this forum, buddy if you need any logos just pm me, I'm currently learning on photoshop to do textures and logos the face textures are a hit and miss but I'm learning. I just done chris Benoit 4 real logo.

You got me there, I'll never recover from this brutal roasting.

you are again trying too hard again. I am obviously not roasting you. I would look up the definition of roasting man. Please think about your trolls for a second. Oh and it seems like you're taking things too hard now. 

Take that Nerdlinger you've been roasted by an 11 year old  

I gave you the like you're fishing for mate.