Looking for help

the King Lives

I'm not able to draw like I used to cause I have carpel tunnel syndrome in my right hand so if anyone could draw Shelton Benjamin's 2004 attire designs or find the texture i'd appreciate it.

here's the attire i'm looking for.  everyone and their mother keeps uploading gold standard bullshit

2q1xbgj.png

if you have nothing to contribute then don't bother posting.. i'd added you to my ignore list for a reason so please buzz the fuck off

• Like 1

23858515.jpg

you ever think that maybe you joke too fucking much. I mean what's your deal. you're constantly posting in every thread I create. yet you say you don't like me. seems you have issues. I asked for one thing you could have made a suggestion but no usually you have to be a stupid idiot

so basically I ask for someone to help. i'm not stupid I know good well that the majority of this damn place had logos and such. yet an ignorant self observed ass hole such as that stupid auday guy can just post stupid shit on my threads.. Fine. fuck it i'm going back to WLF atleast they know how to fucking respect people. I hope this fucking place burns to all types of hell