*WcW Nash Attires* 4/29 Update * Arn Anderson 4 new WcW Attires pg 6

Wizard3

Awesome 2000 attire :D If you're after more detail though that's a good quality ref pic there, you might actually be able to copy the actual red & stud bits from the bottoms from the photo and work them into your texture :)

Updates in 1st post to 2000 attire, i like it now lol but let me know what u all think! also everyone keeps requesting the ponytail, like i said i dont have xrey yet money is super tight right now but if someone wants to take the ponytail from Regular Nash pac 335 and put it on pac39502 and 39504:  Kevin Nash 96 with vest entrance and one with a shirt that looks like what he wore, i will do all the textures. I dont know how hard this is like i said no xrey but if you guys really want this somebody will have to help me in this way, to get this accomplished.

Thanks for all the kind words and input guys this wouldn't be nearly as good without you!

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 1

Updates in 1st post to 2000 attire, i like it now lol but let me know what u all think! also everyone keeps requesting the ponytail, like i said i dont have xrey yet money is super tight right now but if someone wants to take the ponytail from Regular Nash pac 335 and put it on pac39502 and 39504:  Kevin Nash 96 with vest entrance and one with a shirt that looks like what he wore, i will do all the textures. I dont know how hard this is like i said no xrey but if you guys really want this somebody will have to help me in this way, to get this accomplished.

Thanks for all the kind words and input guys this wouldn't be nearly as good without you!

You won't need X-Rey for that mate.

Uncompress all of the files from ch335.

Delete all of Nash '96s hair files (these will be all the files beginning with 2, so 2715.zlib.uncompressed etc).

Go to where you extracted the ch335 files and rename all the files beginning with 2 to change them to YOBJ format - so 2715.zlib.uncompressed to 2715.yobj and so on. Copy them to where your Nash '96 files were.

Extract the ch335 textures and copy any hair files (basically anything with the word "hair" in the filename) and paste/overwrite any of the '96 hair textures before creating a new texture archive (and obviously edit the textures first if needed).

Once you're done, rename all your zlib.uncompressed files to yobj, delete any normal zlib files, and then create your new PACH with all the files, then inject that into the ch.pac.

Edited by 4LifeBrother

The 2000 attire looks great. To make the silver parts of the attire stand out a bit more on the legs, adjust the alpha channel on the normals. Make the silver parts completely white in the alpha and it will shine.

The 2000 attire looks great. To make the silver parts of the attire stand out a bit more on the legs, adjust the alpha channel on the normals. Make the silver parts completely white in the alpha and it will shine.

Indeed. In addition, if you want to make it metallic-ish, you could adjust the ambient occlusion map (_ao) to have that part dark and thus project a shadow on it. The shine drom the specular map (aka the Normal map's alpha channel) with the shadow of the ambient occlusion map can be combined to produce a metallic look, but it might take some adjusting to get just right. Another option would be to adjust the shader parameters for actual metallic look of the parts, which can be tricky.

Edited by Cave Waverider

ok! thanks Tekken and Cave i will work on this plus the ponytail that 4Life gave me much appreciation for the help fellas like i stated before this wouldn't be near what it is without the help!

• 2 weeks later...

updated 2000 attire with the normal file changed let me know if this makes a difference also

Nash Ponytail thanks to 4life for the tutorial... but i have lost all animation in the hair it doesnt move just kinda stays up look at this picture, any help guys on how to fix this?

ptail2.png
Edited by Wizard3

updated 2000 attire with the normal file changed let me know if this makes a difference also

Nash Ponytail thanks to 4life for the tutorial... but i have lost all animation in the hair it doesnt move just kinda stays up look at this picture, any help guys on how to fix this?

Hidden Content

Did you copy all of the files beginning with 2 from the original Nash pac? If not then I can't see why it'd not be moving, that only tends to happen when you've morphed the object in blender.

yea i copied all the ones starting with 2 which was 2580 and 2715 and exported all the hair file textures like u said then i opened the 96 nash pach file injected 2580.yobj and the 2715.yobj and injected all the hair files texture wise into 000c and injected that into my pac file of nash any ideas now 4life

yea i copied all the ones starting with 2 which was 2580 and 2715 and exported all the hair file textures like u said then i opened the 96 nash pach file injected 2580.yobj and the 2715.yobj and injected all the hair files texture wise into 000c and injected that into my pac file of nash any ideas now 4life

hair files go into 000A

you want to take all of Nash's 000A files into a folder and copy over "Diesel's" _a_hairl0_n.dds, _a_hairl1_n.dds, hair.dds, and hair_n.dds, and create a new 000A because the _a hair files might not be the same size. I'll try this real quick, but I just picked "Diesel" Nash on the console version and his hair really doesn't move much at all, on left and right.

Yeah after trying it his hair doesn't move like the Diesel version.. That's weird. Might have to try a different ponytail, like Triple H.. In which, you'd need X-Rey or try injecting HHH's 2580.. idk

Edited by hovathagod32

Also found out that 2000 attire was also used in 1997 at nWo Sold out. Also Nash had a beard which i thought was really neat. also they entered with this shirt

Outsiders T-Shirt

$_1.JPG

And Nash and Hall had the shirts like Nash in the pic also Nash's beard look in this pic is like the 97 sold out and is just 2 sweet

08.jpg

Im thinking if 4Life gets a chance to put the shirts on the Entrance 4 me if he gets time. The beard look would be cool. what you guys think should i make the 2000 attire with ponytail blonde and a 97 attire with the dark hair (non ponytail) and beard with shirts?

Edited by Wizard3

ok i will look into it hovathagod32 i just waiting to get ponytail right and 4 the shirt put onto his entrance i think 4life may do it 4 me if he gets time

try injecting hunter hurst hemsley's 2580 into your ponytail Nash and see if it works.. I'd help but this arena stuff is a bit time consuming and it causes serious burnout lol... but hell.. it may just work to use Diesel... edit his attires, then just change the numbers to kevin nash's ch#

Edited by hovathagod32

Working on that sleeveless top for you right now mate, what I'll do is just send you the entrance attire PACH file when I'm done and you can pick it apart as you see fit, most of the files are needed as I've had to manipulate them to get things working but you'll be able to replace the hair files and retexture everything :) Using Bo Dallas' shirt.

EDIT:

20160805185614_1.jpg

20160805185629_1.jpg

Had to make it quite loose fitting so it didn't clip around the belt, just gotta fix some minor issues elsewhere.

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1

sweet i get on this asap. Thank you very much 4Life much appreciate especially since i know u got your own projects and i will make sure u get credit for the Model edits along with Tekken for the face textures. hovathagod32 i will make that attire for you to brother, ps love that arenas man!

• Like 1

Great Souled Out attire mate, this pack is getting better and better :D Looking forward to seeing a Wolfpac entrance shirt on that '98 attire as well ;)

Edited by 4 Life

Thats my next project the wolfpac shirt 4 sure and getting the right ponytail lol!

Another attire you could do:

67181-43Fr.jpg

Would basically just be putting the Souled Out texture on the top of the all-red Outsiders attire, you could also add the black top with the red nWo logo :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTmRYPDe1xMDTE1SeuwDFV

Also both these Wolfpac attires, one with the black jacket, black frills on the bottoms and ponytail:

l.jpg

and one with the red wolfpac shirt and long hair, again with black frills on the bottoms and the same top as above for the ring attire (so the ring attire would be the same for both, apart from the hair:

KevinNash025.jpg

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 1