*WcW Nash Attires* 4/29 Update * Arn Anderson 4 new WcW Attires pg 6

Wizard3

6 minutes ago, Jai said:

good work. if i had 2k17 on pc i probably would give them a try

Yea Jeff its time to step away from the console! Lets not get stupid tho keep the ps4 controller it will work on pc, and come to the dark side, we promise you will never go back lol! hahaha anyways thanks for the kind words brother, wish you had it on pc too. I just want old school Fans to enjoy these WCW mods, I enjoy making them of course that's after i get over the headache, cursing, throwing stuff seems like issue after issue esp with that dang jean vest lol

Edited by Wizard3

Just now, Wizard3 said:

Yea Jeff its time to step away from the console! Lets not get stupid tho keep the ps4 controller it will work on pc, and come to the dark side, we promise you will never go back lol! hahaha anyways thanks for the kind words brother, wish you had it on pc too. I just want old school people to enjoy these WCW mods, I enjoy making them of course that's after i get over the headache lol

i honestly don't think i'd ever be able to completely do that. i have no issue with the controller but since i do all my stuff and upload to youtube. i don't know much about recording from pc.  The only video capturing program i've ever used is cyberlink powerdirector and now it's so unstable i don't even like using it.  But if 2k18 actually proves to be decent (meaning less glitches and more focus on what's important) i may give it a shot on pc :)

12 minutes ago, Jai said:

i honestly don't think i'd ever be able to completely do that. i have no issue with the controller but since i do all my stuff and upload to youtube. i don't know much about recording from pc.  The only video capturing program i've ever used is cyberlink powerdirector and now it's so unstable i don't even like using it.  But if 2k18 actually proves to be decent (meaning less glitches and more focus on what's important) i may give it a shot on pc :)

I hope 2k18 is decent too, Be cool if you do come to pc also i use shadow play to record from my pc it came with my Ge force gpu and works flawlessly. I use adobe premier to edit video. Its older but works great. I think a couple older versions are free to use from Adobe like cs2 or something once you get use to it, its easy to use.. may ask pozzum what he uses to edit his videos.... But i play ps4 too ok im not totally pc lol

Edited by Wizard3

Just now, Wizard3 said:

I hope 2k18 is decent too, Be cool if you do come to pc also i use showdown play to record from my pc it came with my Ge force gpu and works flawlessly. I use adobe premier to edit video. Its older but works great. I think a couple older versions are free to use from Adobe like cs2 or something once you get use to it, its easy to use.. may ask pozzum what he uses to edit his videos....

awesome sounds good. yeah cyberlink was good up till i think version 10. after that i couldn't even get it to detect my Diamond HD capture device. it only had camera and Video Recorders being shown as sources. but yeah i know i will have to A) get an HDMI capture device if i continue recording on console cause all the sound effects are being muted (show transitions, the then, now, forever intro, and of course all the theme songs get muted which is stupid) B) if i go pc i'll look into that. even video editing in powerdirector is horrible cause it has to render every single clip before you can actually go into spilt/editing the clips etc. It sucks now. even though it was one of the best editing programs of its time lol

7 minutes ago, Jai said:

awesome sounds good. yeah cyberlink was good up till i think version 10. after that i couldn't even get it to detect my Diamond HD capture device. it only had camera and Video Recorders being shown as sources. but yeah i know i will have to A) get an HDMI capture device if i continue recording on console cause all the sound effects are being muted (show transitions, the then, now, forever intro, and of course all the theme songs get muted which is stupid) B) if i go pc i'll look into that. even video editing in powerdirector is horrible cause it has to render every single clip before you can actually go into spilt/editing the clips etc. It sucks now. even though it was one of the best editing programs of its time lol

i corrected that jeff its shadow play from Nvidia  sry bout that. there are videos to show how to use it on youtube... Ive always loved premier personally.  But i used it in HighSchool years ago when i did video editing and after affects that programs as BA as billy gunn lol..Did a Star Wars roto scope for lightsaber, thats fun and a pain like modding lol

Edited by Wizard3

Just now, Wizard3 said:

i corrected that jeff its shadow play from Nvidia  sry bout that. there are videos to show how to use it on youtube... Ive always loved premier personally.  But i used it in HighSchool when i did video editing and after affects that programs as BA as billy gunn lol..Did a Star Wars roto scope for lightsaber, thats fun and a pain like modding lol

awesome. yeah ever since sharefactory got the ability to import video and images i've been using it alot for my ps4 videos. not only that. one of the developers for sharefactory put up a handbrake tut cause no one really knew what the best way to import was cause they have so many restrictions lool

but yeah after i move i'm getting a gaming desktop (i only have a gaming laptop atm) so i'll be in a much better position.

Just now, Jai said:

awesome. yeah ever since sharefactory got the ability to import video and images i've been using it alot for my ps4 videos. not only that. one of the developers for sharefactory put up a handbrake tut cause no one really knew what the best way to import was cause they have so many restrictions lool

but yeah after i move i'm getting a gaming desktop (i only have a gaming laptop atm) so i'll be in a much better position.

yea 10-4 that will be great. i just got a budget gaming pc lol i want a i7 with a gtx1080...but the old lady had to have a new car you know how they are lol women ;) right now im rocking the gtx 960 ssc with a fx8320 overclocked at 4.5ghz not much but it runs everything i want it too well.

Just now, Wizard3 said:

yea 10-4 that will be great. i just got a budget gaming pc lol i want a i7 with a gtx1080...but the old lady had to have a new car you know how they are lol women ;) right now im rocking the gtx 960 ssc with a fx8320 overclocked at 4.5ghz not much but it runs everything i want it too well.

yeah i normally build pc's from scratch lol.

i usually get the PC kits that come with the board and processor and i buy everything else individually. everytime i've gotten a desktop (completely assembled) it's always had stuff i've never wanted like a damn Integrated HD Graphics card which i hate.

and yeah i'm glad i'm still single cause that married life can sometimes take it's toll so i've heard lol

but yeah that doesn't sound bad at all.  I had a pretty awesome desktop back in 2012 but i ended up abandoning it when i moved out of New York cause it was too much to tote around with all the traveling i was doing.  My philosophy is as long as i have money i can always replace it lol

57 minutes ago, tomwearsglasses said:

I'm so excited for this Arn Anderson pack :D

Thanks tom, Ive got to get the 2 manager attires down in size for 2k17 there in the upper 100 to 130 :olol to many added yobjs gonna try 2 get them into one and compress, gonna release that and the Eddie G for 2k17 together. Btw do you have any idea where to get a watch for arn manager attires? i think your miss liz had one right? Also got any attires for Arn you would like in this pack i got 6 so far so i need 4 more ;)

10 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

Thanks tom, Ive got to get the 2 manager attires down in size for 2k17 there in the upper 100 to 130 :olol to many added yobjs gonna try 2 get them into one and compress, gonna release that and the Eddie G for 2k17 together. Btw do you have any idea where to get a watch for arn manager attires? i think your miss liz had one right? Also got any attires for Arn you would like in this pack i got 6 so far so i need 4 more ;)

For Liz, I used Vicki Guerrero's bracelet for one of the attires - which you could probably re-texture to make it a watch.  But I've also had trouble moving objects between males and females.  If it doesn't work you can also take wrist tape from someone and shrink it down.  If I come across a legit watch object I'll let you know.

As for more attire ideas, here are a few:

- Fall Brawl '95 (from his match with Flair - Enforcer jacket with black Enforcer trunks)

- All red trunks (WCW and/or Brainbusters)

- Black polo (from the Nitro when he gave his spot to Hennig)

- Suit (from the Nitro when the Horsemen reformed)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...