*WcW Nash Attires* 4/29 Update * Arn Anderson 4 new WcW Attires pg 6

Wizard3

following_announcement_paid_for_by_the_n

I just did some WcW Kevin Nash attires, and wanted to show u some previews. Let me know what you think.
Will share with you when completed. Let me know if there is any request!

Kevin Nash nWo Attires Pack1 (1996-1997) Preview

Part 1 Attires 1-5

Spoiler

KNPack1_Part1.png

Part 2 Attires 5-10

Spoiler

KNPack1_Part2.png

DOWNLOAD (replaces all 395 pac files "Kevin Nash 96" make copy of your originals)

PM for password

Spoiler

https://mega.nz/#!PU0DCKRJ!wrR0lQ8NevACw-UPk2t9JeqKBUZ2-7Ej1P_0WsFmeOc

Eddie Guerrero WcW 3 Attires pack

Spoiler

EG3_Pack.png

DOWNLOAD (replaces all 628 pac files "Eddie Guerrero slot" make copy of your originals if you have another version installed)

PM for password

Spoiler

https://mega.nz/#!TBdEEQYR!7eAm_-BUcSqLy907RRNGwfthQPZgvsO62pQ7-ZHrZiQ

Old Kevin Nash Attire Previews

Spoiler

Kevin Nash 1997

Spoiler

Image2.png

Kevin Nash 1996 Nitro (Where Nick Patrick turned on WcW by pulling Hall out of corner on Sting)

Spoiler

Image3.png

"UPDATED 8/28" Kevin Nash 1998 Attire (Wolfpack Black Shirt) Redone Entrance shirt and singlet with 0mip maps to make logos crisp during matches, New boot texture, Added studds on back pockets new normal for pants! Entrance Shirt model by 4Life, Face and Hair Texture by Tekken57! Special thanks to you guys!

Spoiler

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

Untitled2.png

Untitled3.png

Untitled4.png

Kevin Nash 1996 Nitro Outsiders Alternate Attire

Spoiler

Untitled9.png

Kevin Nash hair goatee update #2 this is Tekken57's goatee texture from 2k15 so all credit to him and big THANK you for permission to use Tekken!!! this to me looks amazing!

Spoiler

Untitled2.pngUntitled.pngUntitled3.png

Kevin Nash 1996 Outsiders Alt Attire (Outsiders written on left side of tights)

Spoiler

Untitledout2.png

Nash 2000 Updated 8/3 requested attire by 4Life! before after shine

Spoiler

Untitlediiiio.pngUntitledupdat2000.png

Kevin Nash 1997 nWo Sold Out!! Beard texture by Me, entrance T-Shirt model by 4Life Big THANKS to him!!!! Nash logo made more silver on top and bottom for this attire! Updated Pants shine on certain parts.

Spoiler

Untitledrr.pngUntitledrryyyy.png

Spoiler

Untitledrttt.png

Kevin Nash WcW Worldwide Sept27th 1997 ( All animation works for hair and tassels on pants! Special thanks to 4Life, malan1998, and hovathagod32 for all there help in getting this to work!!!)

Spoiler

Untitleduu.png

Untitleduuuii.png

Untitleduuuuiiii.png

UPDATE 8/28 "New Boots Texture Last Pic for Comparison" Kevin Nash Alt Attire 98? Attire requested by 4Life!

Spoiler

Nash Attire Nitro April 14 1997 Entrance is nWo T. Studs on back pockets

Spoiler

Untitledhhhhi.png

Nash Attire May 4 1998 Nitro (New Jacket Texture New Boots Texture with red on back of boots) Hair and Face Texture by Tekken57!!

Spoiler

Untitled7.png

Untitled8.png

Untitled9.png

Untitled6.png

Nash Attire Nitro July 30 2000 Straight jacket match vs Scott Steiner "requested attire by hovathagod32" Face Hair texture Tekken57, Shirt Modeled by 4Life!

Spoiler

Untitled12.png

Untitled13.png

Untitled14.png

Untitled15.png

Nash Attire 1998 Wolfpac "New bottoms Red Stiching added to crotch and pockets to be more true to life" Face and hair texture Tekken57, Shirt model by 4Life!

Spoiler

Untitled16.png

Untitled17.png

Untitled18.png

Untitled19.png

Untitled20.png

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 14
  • Too Sweet 1

try this (updated Images in 1st post) and yes i did use imgur sry i did not know that. Let me know if this works better for everone.

Edited by Wizard3

Looking good mate :D Was gonna work on some of these myself at some point but looks like you've got it covered :) Would love to see this 1998 attire in particular, with a Wolfpac entrance shirt ;)

latest?cb=20130717000554

Kevin-Nash-WCW-Champion-tumblr.jpg

Sweaty 'pit stains optional ;)

• Like 1

i was thinking the same thing but the only problem is idk how to put a shirt on as his entrance, instead of the vest if someone who has x-rey and wants to put a shirt as his entrance i can do it, right now i havent got anyway that i know of to do this.

Edited by Wizard3

i was thinking the same thing but the only problem is idk how to put a shit on as his entrance, instead of the vest if someone who has x-rey and wants to put a shirt as his entrance i can do it, right now i havent got anyway that i know of to do this.

Ahhh, so it's purely texture modding then. Awesome work so far anyhoo :D

HdDcn3r.png
I just did some WcW Kevin Nash attires, and wanted to show u some previews. Let me know what you think.

Kevin Nash 1997

Hidden Content

Kevin Nash 1996 Nitro (Where Nick Patrick turned on WcW by pulling Hall out of corner on Sting)

Hidden Content

Do want. It's exactly the attires I wanted in.

more updates in the 1st post the Nash98 has red tongue and laces on boots if u guys cant see it very well

few things to make it more accurate if you're going with the finger poke of doom.. blonde his hair, add the taped hands, and swap the vest with the wolfpac tee

• Like 1

following_announcement_paid_for_by_the_n

Kevin Nash 1997

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Kevin Nash 1998 Attire (Finger Poke Of Doom "Hollywood Hogan")

Hidden Content

Kevin Nash 1996 Nitro Outsiders Alternate Attire

Hidden Content

Do want. Seriously. I want them.

yea im def gonna fix the hair color 1st i wanna get the attires right i dont have xrey so im having to load the game everytime to check it out. and on the wolfpac t i would do it but like i said no xrey to change anything model wise. And your right also on the taped hands i just looked at my photos, cant believe i missed that.

Edited by Wizard3

Another attire for you if you're looking to expand, would pretty much just be a colour swap of the first attire pictured so nice and easy :)

67181-43Fr.jpg

Edited by 4LifeBrother

yea we will do that one also 4lifebrother! id like to find the one you first posted been looking everywhere. i posted a lil update to the 98 hair look and see what u think does the goatee need to be adjusted too?

Nice for the '98's hair. It's getting close to be perfect. truly can't wait. '96 outsider with brown hair and '98 with blond hair is just going to be perfect. I like the goatee for '98 also.

Edited by esbatmusic

yea thats a pic of tekken57 goatee texture and i need his permission to use it in this but i wanted him to see what it looked like on here. And also his inbox is full so i can't pm him at moment, So he has to make the decision to let me use it when i release this or not. Looks amazing tho :)

Edited by Wizard3

Great work. I've been meaning to create some alt attires for Nash, just never got the time to do so.

You're welcome to use my face texture for Nash, just remember to credit me. Looking forward to the release of these attires.

Thank you Tekken i sure will. Thanks tom it will go good with that miss liz and henning work you did prob wont be near as good tho lol. I will get back to this in a couple days Old Ladys dad is not doing good and its not looking good so i may not get much done till weekend.

• Like 1

New preview of Nash 2000 attire requested by 4LifeBrother 1st post. How does this look to you all? Does it look anything like his picture he posted and should i keep working on it? Any ideas on how to make it look better?

Here is a better reference pic the Insiders

tumblr_nsjd1hmggg1sg99p0o1_500.png
Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 1

It looks good.. if you end up doing a ponytail, don't forget to transfer the weird hair files inside the beginning of the O000A.pac or else you'll have hell trying to get the coloring right