*WcW Nash Attires* 4/29 Update * Arn Anderson 4 new WcW Attires pg 6

Wizard3

New Eddie Guerrero WcW Attires -  *preview*

Eddie Guerrero - Gold and Black Attack (gave it a cool nickname lol) requested by @HyperVoxel

Untitled10.png

Eddie Guerrero - WcW Halloween Havoc 97 Match of the Year....Says alot about Eddie and Rey Jr winning this award in 97, put the award in pic ;)

Untitled11wlogo.png

Oh btw forgot to mention the mouth and hair are animated on all these, they do move lol ;) And the gold on these two tights do look great in game did some ao work!

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, abumaster said:

Looks great... love these attires :)

Thank Brother i'm gonna try 2 get this out way faster than Nash now that i have the new x-packer, X-rey, and blender! I can already see that Nash 2k17 update is gonna require alot of time and a bottle of aspirin lol ;), the ponytail added to the new model crashes the game something in the 2580 (movement file) gonna see if i can add the hair moment to this and take 2k17 out hex wise prob be a pain in ass but trust me it will be worth it plus the new jacket is killer that 2k made, but in meantime i'm gonna do some stuff like Eddie.

52 minutes ago, Wizard3 said:

Thank Brother i'm gonna try 2 get this out way faster than Nash now that i have the new x-packer, X-rey, and blender! I can already see that Nash 2k17 update is gonna require alot of time and a bottle of aspirin lol ;), the ponytail added to the new model crashes the game something in the 2580 (movement file) gonna see if i can add the hair moment to this and take 2k17 out hex wise prob be a pain in ass but trust me it will be worth it plus the new jacket is killer that 2k made, but in meantime i'm gonna do some stuff like Eddie.

Good news :) glad to hear your mod plan, still waiting your Nash pack 2 :D
If you don't mind could you do these 2 classic Eddie Guerrero Attires? I think that would be the epic mod you ever made ;)
EddieGuerreroWCW-168x250.jpg           Eddie-Guerrero-WCW-Photo.jpg

8 minutes ago, abumaster said:

Good news :) glad to hear your mod plan, still waiting your Nash pack 2 :D
If you don't mind could you do these 2 classic Eddie Guerrero Attires? I think that would be the epic mod you ever made ;)
EddieGuerreroWCW-168x250.jpg           Eddie-Guerrero-WCW-Photo.jpg

yea im gonna try i just sent a PM to @bugsyboy , someone in the 2k14 Legends crew did an Eddie mod with those logo's and they looked fantastic. So i was gonna see who made it, and if they wouldn't mind me using there logo's on my mod! I'm working on changing the hair for this attire atm while still trying to keep animation for it :)

• 2 weeks later...

*Eddie Guerrero WcW Attires 3pack Released 1st post*

EG3_Pack.png

@4 Life @hovathagod32 @tomwearsglasses Can one of you guys try this in 2k17, its a 2k16 pac file with the SHDC inside(2k17pach), no added yobj. Wristbands done via texture edits file sizes a little above 60. Also thanks 4 Life for the logos i forgot to put that in the readme sry about that!

@abumaster @HyperVoxel @Stuntman_Mike @matt2282p Im gonna make more attires just wanted to release these 1st 3 so you guys can try them let me know of any issues also wanted to make sure they ported to 2k17 with no problem.

Also wanted to thank @bugsyboy who is allowing me to use some of his amazing logos for early Eddie WcW attires those are to come when i have time.

Got a lot on my plate with the Nash2k17 model files not working right with the 2k16 files yucky lol anywaz may end up doing a different ponytail for the update any of you 2k17 guys got an idea for a ponytail that would look similar?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, 4 Life said:

I'll try these shortly, awesome :D I can't take any credit for the logos btw, alls I did was link you to some :lol

Still that's helping lol and that always deserves credit in my book lol ;) but im sure u should get more credit for the constant questions ask about blender and x-rey lol ;) 

6 hours ago, HyperVoxel said:

Eddie looks amazing :D

Thanks Hyper did u get my pm with the password? did you try him out in game?

3 hours ago, Jai said:

looking good man. nice work

Thanks Jeff appreciate the kind words ;)

3 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

Thanks Hyper did u get my pm with the password? did you try him out in game?

Thanks Jeff appreciate the kind words ;)

no problem. if i had it on pc i would have definitely dl'd these mods. I've been wanting a decent eddie 96 era attire forever. everyone keeps doing his LWO attires lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, abumaster said:

Eddie looks great, I'll try these. Thanks for the password anyway :-)

Np dude, were u able to download it thru mega, u said u were having issues just making sure :)

New Arn Anderson WcW Attires -  *preview*

These 1st two new attires under the 2 old ones use @LouEvil76 Jeans textures with small edits and Boots with his jeans and boots model from Hulk Hogan TNA these look the best, and I figured i would post them to show and ask Lou if its ok to use these in the release with credit of course? But i will not release them if he doesn't give me permission to use his parts!!

@4 Life @tomwearsglasses @hovathagod32 @abumaster @matt2282p @HyperVoxel @Jai @easygee @Dennis-Bieser

Figured you all love WCW mods here's some more :) To go with my Arn 97 Fall Brawl and Teal Nitro 6-10-96 Arn, Flair vs Luger and Sting.

Big Arn fan wish his career wasn't cut short :'(

Here is the previews of the Previous attires im talking about!

Old Arn Attire - Fall Brawl 9/15/96 *preview*

Spoiler

Untitled6.pngUntitled7.png

Untitled8.png Untitled9.png

Old Arn Attire - Nitro 6/10/96 *preview*

this would be the nitro were hall brought the big mannnnn and the medium size man and the big man wanted to fight ahhhhh W ahhh C W :)

Match was Flair and Arn vs Sting and Luger

Spoiler

Untitled10.png

New Arn Anderson WcW Attires -  *previews*

1st Attire 4 Horseman Consultant

arn_consultant.png

2nd Attire Nitro 10-3-97 Arn rocking that jean jacket against Jeff Jarrett ( spent alot of time on this one arggggg what a pain this jacket has been to find something even remotely close to work prob 20plus hrs just to get this dang jacket to work!)

arn_nitro3.png

arn_nitro4.png

arn_nitro5.png

3rd Nitro 5-20-96 Against the Giant for The Real Worlds Championship ;)

arn_nitro.png

arn_nitro2.png

4th Arn Anderson 96 Gold with the Enforcer black jacket

arn_nitro6.png

arn_nitro7.png

arn_nitro8.png

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, 4 Life said:

These are looking amazing mate :D Those manager attires are awesome :)

Thanks 4Life ignore the wrist bands on those, i need to find a watch to use in place of the right one any ideas on that? btw didnt reveal the new hair yet tho still not 100% satisfied but its alot thinner and balder :)