*WcW Nash Attires* 4/29 Update * Arn Anderson 4 new WcW Attires pg 6

Wizard3

I see you've not been online a couple weeks, hopefully you come back and read this, been looking forward to this pack :)

yea im here 4 life been working on Nash quite a bit when im able with work being busy as all get out right now. all i have had time to do the last couple weeks is eat sleep and work! Basic touch up on already made attires, im working on ponytail textures im not completely happy with the hair, tekkens hair texture was made for long hair not the ponytail so been trying to get atleast around side correct but i havent made much progress with work lately. Also im hoping to get to the 2000 and 2002 attires this weekend. Is there any other Wolfpac attires that someone would like to see?

• Like 1

yea im here 4 life been working on Nash quite a bit when im able with work being busy as all get out right now. all i have had time to do the last couple weeks is eat sleep and work! Basic touch up on already made attires, im working on ponytail textures im not completely happy with the hair, tekkens hair texture was made for long hair not the ponytail so been trying to get atleast around side correct but i havent made much progress with work lately. Also im hoping to get to the 2000 and 2002 attires this weekend. Is there any other Wolfpac attires that someone would like to see?

I hear you mate, hardly been modding myself for the past few weeks, life just gets in the way like that sometimes and modding takes a lot of time, so naturally sometimes you just think there's no point in starting something as your flow will be interrupted before you really get going.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Will you ever release any of this? Man...I really want the first attire with the Nash logo. Hahaha.

yeah where can I get these attires from

Not released yet brothers! Work has been killer 80 to 90hrs a week and no time for modding the last 2 months when i have its been very little. i got 2 more attires done i just havent had time to test them in game yet! Im sry for not getting this done faster but like i said ive had no time period. Hope to get back to this asap. want to do 2 or 3 more wolfpack attires plus 2002 nWo for the early 2000's wwe fans. and i got a Arn Anderson WcW attire i want to do plus that Hogan nWo terminator shirt. Have not got much done tho :(.

can you make this version for kevin nash ?

Hidden Content

Sure when i get back to modding after work slacks off a bit i will. Is this a TNA attire or later WWE?

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Arn Anderson very early WIP 1996 WarGames with help from 4Life with the 3d beard cuz he shaved thin in 96 and t-shit model. Let me know what you think and if anyone has a more high quality logo of the IV horseman logo or the enforcer logo let me know!

Also working on fixes to Nash attires already done that 4Life noticed after testing them for me!

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 1

Thanks 4Life, Dennis it means alot coming from you guys. 4Life thanks again for the shirt model and taking the 3d beard off! working on a new face texture for arn 2k's kinda sucks, we will see how it turns out lol ;)

• 2 weeks later...

(NEW UPDATE 12/17) Arn Anderson updated face, bald spot now with 3d Head Hair added and shirt wcw logo lol :) let me know what you think guys how do this look? And do the trunks and knee pads look to shinny to you guys also?

Untitled6.pngUntitled7.png

Untitled8.png Untitled9.png

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 3

New Arn Attire - Nitro 6/10/96 *preview*

this would be the nitro were hall brought the big mannnnn and the medium size man and the big man wanted to fight ahhhhh W ahhh C W :)

Match was Flair and Arn vs Sting and Luger

Spoiler

Untitled10.png

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 1

New Nash Attire - Great American Bash 99 *preview*

Attire requested by Fawuwu, I did not know this existed tell he msg me about this attire used wwe network screen captures to create logo. Tekken57 face texture and hair.

Untitled21.png

Untitled22.png

Let me know if this look ok or not, idk something just dosen't look right to me maybe ive done to many nash attires ;)

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 1

Looks awesome man, the only thing that stands out immediately is the x is skewed, probably work better if you just chop it in half and mirror it so it's symmetrical :)

There's a Bash at the Beach 1999 attire as well if you're looking for even more :lol Not a superb pic here but you can get a much better view on the Network ;) 

wwef_31375767_th_64.jpg

Looks awesome man, the only thing that stands out immediately is the x is skewed, probably work better if you just chop it in half and mirror it so it's symmetrical :)

There's a Bash at the Beach 1999 attire as well if you're looking for even more :lol Not a superb pic here but you can get a much better view on the Network ;)

all ready working on that one lol doing the logo ;) also i will try fixing the X on 99 GAB

• Like 1

I eagerly await this, your work is so amazing brother! 

Appreciate that man, also just wanted you to know i haven't forgot your 2002 WWE request of Nash! Just going year by year lol ;)

Yay, thank you. I was thinking it went ignored. This is going to be awesome! :D

Attire requested by Fawuwu, I did not know this existed tell he msg me about this attire used wwe network screen captures to create logo. Tekken57 face texture and hair.

Hidden Content

Let me know if this look ok or not, idk something just dosen't look right to me maybe ive done to many nash attires ;)

looks great and thanks for creating him for me   will he have the vest in entrance attire

nash2.gif

Edited by Fawuwu
it didnt include my reply

Hidden Content

looks great and thanks for creating him for me   will he have the vest in entrance attire

yea he will reworking vest texture tho

• 2 weeks later...