*WcW Nash Attires* 4/29 Update * Arn Anderson 4 new WcW Attires pg 6

Wizard3

Cool i will do some shirt changes with alternative bonus attires;) but all i gota say 4Life is "WOLFPACK IN DA HOUSE!!!!!!" LOL:D

wolf1.png

UPDATE PONYTAIL FIXED!!!!!! all animation works for hair and tassels on pants! Special thanks to 4Life, malan1998, and hovathagod32 for all there help in getting this to work!!! Back to texturing attires;) First I got to do a Ric Flair strut WOOOOOOOOOO lol that hair was being a pain!

Updated 8/13- 97 nWo Sold Out silver round small parts are now a better texture hope you can tell from picture left is new right is old

newsoldout.pngUntitledrttt.png
Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Those attires are 2... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet :D

You can use the 98 attire to make the other 98 one I posted on page 2 now, just a case of making the tassels black and making the red wolf tee as pictured and you're all good :)

• 3 weeks later...

thanks 4life! Im still not 100% happy with jacket i think the normal is off far as studs wise so may make a new normal for that. Ive got one for 97 I'm working on that has some neat different studs on pants but right now i've been so busy its been hard to find time i got the pant studs done and I'm working on a second jacket for that attire! Need to get a Hall with the non side tank for entrance and put the same shirt for a 1997 sold out lol

Edited by Wizard3

thanks 4life! Im still not 100% happy with jacket i think the normal is off far as studs wise so may make a new normal for that. Ive got one for 97 I'm working on that has some neat different studs on pants but right now i've been so busy its been hard to find time i got the pant studs done and I'm working on a second jacket for that attire! Need to get a Hall with the non side tank for entrance and put the same shirt for a 1997 sold out lol

Nice man, yeah try tweaking the settings in the Nvidia menu if you're using the Nvidia filters, changing the Height Generation and Scale can give them more depth and, you probably know this but, when generating the normal file make sure the studs are the brightest white you can make them and the rest of the image the darkest black.

I still don't have an answer about a Nash attire from 2002? :(

yes i will do that for you brother i got some new singlets he wore in 98, 99 and 00 from screen shots off dvds and network. gotta make new logos from those. 2002 is towards the end of the list btw. i got to fix the hair before the ponytail im not happy with it yet far as blonder nash is concerned! thanks 4Life any extra is always helpful! IWL Gamesmaster appreciate the kind words brother thank you!! Also the only thing i would do if i could is on all the attires without belt get rid of the stupid belt and put the studs on it reference picks here

No belt 2k just elastic dumba**es he didnt even have it as Diesel hello its called reference pics!! 2nd pic no belt also 

http://i479.photobucket.com/albums/rr160/fishbulb-suplex/WCW/WCW World Heavyweight Championship/KevinNash008.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/frsports-bucket-0001/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2015/01/19164512/Big-Daddy-Cool-Diesel-Courtesy-of-WWE.com_.jpg

Not even the attire you idiots made had a belt LOOK! better pics to prove this tho lol

the-outsiders_display_image.jpg

2002 end of career belt 2k jeeze

4820266_orig.jpg

HBK and his outsiders shirt while he worked for WWF hahaha makes me laugh what a friend!!

tumblr_mdtks88yi81qzx70zo1_500.png

Sorry 4 the rant guys! No No your right im not lol anyways im gonna try to make it look like there is no belt depends how it looks close up if it looks like crap i will just leave the stupid belt hahaha

Edited by Wizard3

Tekken's texture looks best on, I reckon :) His arm texture is looking a bit weird btw :lol

yea idk it does that even with the original nash pac with jacket that i havent touched only in entrances tho thought it was a glitch check yours 4 me? idk

only thing i can thank of is i went into superstar threads and loaded him one time when i was new to check my mod lol dumb thought lol

Edited by Wizard3

yea idk it does that even with the original nash pac with jacket that i havent touched only in entrances tho thought it was a glitch check yours 4 me? idk

only thing i can thank of is i went into superstar threads and loaded him one time when i was new to check my mod lol dumb thought lol

I've done both of those as well (not edited a mod in CAS, but created a Nash attire in there before I got into modding lol) and I've not had it happen. Strange :lol

ok what do you mean cuz even loading the NWO nash attire 2k made the arm does this? Discard that the NWO attire made by 2k doesnt do it i try looking into this its all the ones with the jacket untouched ones even or i mean original jacket texture if that the case will have to fix all the ponytail with jacket. i try figuring it out 4 sure! But only does it on entrances not during matches also the shirt you added 4Life does not have this problem btw. WONDER? You think it may be in the mask file i may try importing 4Lifes edited mask file and see if it goes away its on every edited attire with the vest. gota be something.

Edited by Wizard3

Yeah that's all you can do mate is try different things out and hopefully find the cause. Always back up before trying things though, I learned early on, the hard way, that sometimes you try to fix an issue and before you know it you've got bigger problems lol, if that happens and you've not backed up you're gonna have to start over again pretty much.

Added new attire 1998 Wolfpac to 1st post. I did a new red stitching texture around the crotch and back pockets let me know how this looks to you guys? I think it looks good but wanted others opinions! reference pic of the stitching is 4 or 5 post down by 4Life from the 1st post if u wanted to see what i was going 4

Edited by Wizard3
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I am no modder I can tell you that for free. They all look very good. I for one will definitely be downloading once they become available. Gz to you for the hard work put in, well done.