Crow's Indy Project - Shelton Benjamin preview added

Crow

Yeah I just wanna have him on my game already too haha, I think you were saying one attire was an roh, and you were gonna do his debut as an alt... maybe do a team angle or gold standard as the alternate until he debuts..?  ;) Maybe Kung fu still has his logos from his awesome 2k15 one he could send you 

Yeah I just wanna have him on my game already too haha, I think you were saying one attire was an roh, and you were gonna do his debut as an alt... maybe do a team angle or gold standard as the alternate until he debuts..?  ;) Maybe Kung fu still has his logos from his awesome 2k15 one he could send you 

yeah i think he was working on a debut for me (well post raw 04 draft red and silver attire) cause i had been asking since november lol.

Kung fu i think he only had gold standard attires

A couple new Japan attires would be rad  always!

only if it's a separate slot. though if he made the benjamin x attire as the second that's cool cause i could clone it, and then make 2 benjamin x attires and 2 benjamin 04 attires and i'd be all set.

Well... Officially Might as well put together a different attire as the alt, and save the wwe return for '17... as Benjamin won't be debuting for awhile... He announced they found he has a Torn rotator cuff and needs surgery 

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of 2k17, I hope you recreate your cwc guys on 2k17... I don't know if I'll have room for them all... I'm kinda looking forward to a new start on 17, lol,  since this logo deletion process is a nightmare

Speaking of 2k17, I hope you recreate your cwc guys on 2k17... I don't know if I'll have room for them all... I'm kinda looking forward to a new start on 17, lol,  since this logo deletion process is a nightmare

Since you're dealing with the logo deletion process, just make a new save. You know which CAWs you want by which Creator. You don't have to download a CAW over another. Thats what I did for my WWE/NXT save, up to about 70 slots filled and a few arenas.

i know it's a little late but what i would recommend atleast imo it's worked for me is have Raw/Smackdown set to one profile, and NXT/CWC Set to another profile. that way you're splitting the amount of stuff you're downloading to one profile. atleast that worked for me.

Since you're dealing with the logo deletion process, just make a new save. You know which CAWs you want by which Creator. You don't have to download a CAW over another. Thats what I did for my WWE/NXT save, up to about 70 slots filled and a few arenas.

you just said what i said without me reading what you said. lol

anyway yeah i have Raw/Smackdown Live set as Monday/Thursday (since thursday is announced as tuesday) on one profile, and NXT/CWC set to Wednesday/Friday on another profile.. it is kinda odd. i wonder if this is a hit/miss thing though cause my wcw and attitude era saves are both maxed in terms of downloaded content yet i still haven't hit the logo limit. same for my other saves.