Code to turn off instant 3 count or Max damage code

wwegamer

I like the interference always on code in season mode. I want to interfere and do a finisher on one cpu and then let the other cpu pin him but he always kicks out. I want a code to make opponent too damaged to kick out or to use instant 3 count when it reaches count of 2. The problem is when you use instant 3 count once you can't turn it off but every pin will be a instant 3 count even. In next season match. I tried using reset pin but it is very hard to get out of count of 1 and even when you reach a 3 count you still don't win.

Edited by wwegamer

I created the code through luck and a bit of knowledge of button activators and converting Gameshark v3 codes to Ar Max (pal)

With this code you don't have to restart your ps2 with Ar Max and then smackdown Sym game every time you use instant 3 count to bring it to normal start pin at 1

Just after a match starts press select and L2 then the pin won't automatically go to 3 when you pin 

press select and L1 to do instant 3 for me I prefer when you see pin reach 2 to do instant 3 

I also added reset count to 1 when you press select and r2 but it may work only once in match if  at all. If you want that removed even though it should be an issue reply saying you want that 

AR MAX (Pal)

HTCG-J3EP-5DXK6
FX2Z-KVN0-8ZQDK
FAH7-Y1Y5-N5DE8
5B2E-5EV2-X34JM
8B51-AQ47-0V915
JBT7-9JFJ-P951P
FAH7-Y1Y5-N5DE8
5JW7-YT4V-0XT91
AT7T-GRDP-24V00
UNXP-VHWA-0FQRA
274N-N4DG-YUN9Y