FINALLY RELEASED! WWE 2K16 NXT DLC Pack Trailer

Auday

WOW! It is finally here & from the video it looks even better then I imagined it would! Awesome job Auday :D Going to go to Gaming House now & see hopefully I posted enough to gain access (not sure but I think I may have just enough posts LoL) :p ;) :cool:

WOW! It is finally here & from the video it looks even better then I imagined it would! Awesome job Auday :D Going to go to Gaming House now & see hopefully I posted enough to gain access (not sure but I think I may have just enough posts LoL) :p ;) :cool:

Lmao you're the admin and you donated. :p

• Like 2

Keeps giving me a weird error when hitting the donate button do you have a direct link? I'll pay now just so I'll know for sure I can download when I get home lol

Lmao you're the admin and you donated. :p

Shhhhh no one needs to know that LoL :p Nah I donated to a few of the modders not just you brother. Although I will say that you are my favorite modder so you did get more then the others I donated to (will not say exact amount ;) ). Basically going through my list of people I downloaded from that have an option to donate to them (list is in order of who I downloaded the most mods from to the fewest LoL). Just have a few more to donate to & then my list will be done for now :D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

WOW!!!! This is some amazing work.  Keep it up, I need to make use of my 3D modeling talent and start doing some of my own but haven't really looked into it yet

I don't see the point of this dude. You dissing him is not going to get you the mods you so obviously want. If they're just CAWS that don't even look good, why are you bothering to comment on this topic? Go and play with your awesome CAWs on PS4 :) 

• Like 2

I don't see the point of this dude. You dissing him is not going to get you the mods you so obviously want. If they're just CAWS that don't even look good, why are you bothering to comment on this topic? Go and play with your awesome CAWs on PS4 :) 

ikr? he just seems salty to me. Anyway glad someone cleaned this up.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude! 

Dash and Dawson look great! Dawson is probably my favorite out of these. 

You've proved just how much Sandow and Elias look alike with these mods. lol Your Elias does look really good though!

Out of the TNA-->NXT guys, EY is definitely my fav and the work on that arm tat is sick!!!

I'm surprised you captured Gargano's likeness as he is sort of an odd looking person. So props to you for that.

Overall, great work man! You've definitely come a long way from when you were a member of the SAS. :p 

• Like 1