FINALLY RELEASED! WWE 2K16 NXT DLC Pack Trailer

Auday

Hello ladies and gentelmen, my name is Auday and I think you all know me. Owner of Gaming House and top modder!

Today I represent to you something that took me 100+ hours of work and an unreal effort. Yes, it is what you are thinking! It's the NXT pack and it's finally done! I am uploading it right now but it's gonna take some time. It will surely be up before 7/6/16 tho. (U.S. date format)

Now lets go through some stuff about it. ;)

20z74w9.jpg

As you see above I tried to make this DLC look as much 2K-ish as I could. I tried to add attire detail as much as I can and all of the mods have entrance gears except American Alpha since I ran out of slots. Bald wrestlers have a nice head shape and the normals took a lot of time to make. I didn't just generate them using a plugin or crazy bump, I combined different bump areas from ingame bumps to make it look like ingame characters. I also spent a lot of time making the textures look close to the ingame ones and I can say I am happy with everything I made!

Now lets roll on to the credits. ;)

jjnpjm.jpg

And here I will answer some questions. :)

• How can I download this?!

By looking at my signature under each post.

• I registered but I still don't have a trusted permission why?

As I said before, on the old place I gave permissions out easily and when we jumped ships I said I will be more strict with it. Even tho I said that I am still not that strict. I looked at guys who had 10+ posts and gave them permission to download it. I think 10+ posts for around a month is so reasonable. And right now after I am done doing the dlc it will take me sometime to re-edit the permissions again, so there is no point in you going there to spam and get 10+ posts now since you won't get permission anytime soon. I've said it before and warned everyone so if you were smart enough to get 10+ which is so reasonable then good for you.

• So how can I get them now, is there any other way?

Yes, you can donate money and get a "donater" status which gives you permission to download the mods.

• How much should I donate?

I don't have any price in my mind, but donate something reasonable. Obviously $2 is not gonna give you the permission. You can keep it for yourself.

• So you are selling your mods?

Hmmm not really. If I was selling them everyone would be paying. I gave a chance for every person to get it for free, if you didn't want to post it's your fault.

• Where can I donate and when do I get permission?

There is a paypal donation button in my signature for donations, use that button to donate. You will get permission as soon as I get donations. Please give me 72 hours. You can also use the button in this thread to donate.

• Can I donate if I already can have the mods?

I would appreciate that so much. If this DLC was made by 2k and you aren't a pirate you would be buying it. I am giving it out for free since I know some people are poor and they like to play just like me but if you have some spare money you really should consider donating. I wont last here long and donations would be one of the resons I would stick around more.

• Can I edit these and share them with people?

No, if you think you are good enough to edit these then you are good enough to make your own.

• Can I showcase these on my youtube?

Yes, I would also appreciate it if you leave a link for my channel in the description.

Donations link in my signature.

Edited by Auday Elyafe
  • Like 21

I believe Auday is in the process of getting it all uploaded currently.  It will take a bit of time to get it all loaded up as it is said to be a particularly big pack in terms of file sizes.

I am so insanely ready for this!!!  Gonna beef up my Universe mode something proper.  Especially excited for guys I haven't seen mods for as often or at all.  The Revival, Samson, American Alpha etc It's all gonna be amazing, amazing work.

Thanks everyone for the major support. Who knows maybe if I get some donations I will make another pack. :)

The DLC is now released! Go to the PC mods section then you'll find a Mods Download subforum that has the links. Enjoy! :)

If you can't access it then relate to the first post. ;)

• Like 4

Looks awesome! but I gotta say it's Shinsuke not Shinsuki... 

Damn lol. I got it right in the download link I just fucked up on the video. It's fine. :p Thanks!

As soon as I saw it, I knew it was a typo but I had to point out lol

Great work both on the video and the mods.

I especially love the Revival and the American Alpha!