Installed wrestler mods install every time?

Chrisjohnson83

i just finished installing the 100+ arena mod(best mod ive ever seen in my life)

and installed alternate 10 attires after installing the universal attire unlock set. 

Now i installed the nakamura via the caw data tool but my question is.. when installing wrestler mods, do i need to install them every single time i play? after exiting and going back in, he wasn't there but when i install him again when game is open using that tool, he's there again..Is there a way to install all these amazing wrestler released mods & have them stay in the game so i don't have to do that every time?

thanks

CHris

Once installed, you need to go to My WWE, click on Adam Rose, change his crowd reaction and hit space bar to save, this will save mod you've installed. When your save loads up next time you play, the mod you installed previously should now appear each time you restart the game.

Each time you install a new superstar, you'll have to follow the same process everytime.

This is just a quick post to give you an idea of what you have to do, there are various tutorials on forum that will assist you with this!!

Hope this helps! 😊

After digging around the forum a bit more I ended up finding that answer in the instructions lol. Thanks for reply. Just injected nakAmurA theme into game now using sound injector . This game is unreal with mods

After digging around the forum a bit more I ended up finding that answer in the instructions lol. Thanks for reply. Just injected nakAmurA theme into game now using sound injector . This game is unreal with mods

Not a problem, you're welcome! 😊