Having problems replacing Haku's hair [SOLVED]

4 Life

Hi fellas, back with another problem. I'm trying to replace Haku's hair with DDP's but I'm having some trouble. It half works and the new hair is definitely in there, but I get all spikes of hair sticking out everywhere, obviously where Haku used to have an afro.

I firstly just reshaped DDP's hair and then injected it into Hakus's 2715 file in a new PACH (I also deleted the 2580 hair movement file because DDP didn't have one to replace it with), using Haku's textures which showed up fine in blender and they appear to work apart from the spiking. I then tried injected a non-edited version of DDP's hair - same thing. I then figured maybe it was the normals so I just used DDP's hair textures and normals, but the same thing happened. I then made a new pach, not putting in Meng's old 2715 and instead just putting DDP's 2715 straight in there, and still I get the same problem.

Anyone know how I can fix this? Cheers guys :)

122lnwh.jpg

Edited by 4LifeBrother

i'm not sure.. is there some other 2XXX inside mengs pach? try zeroing out the 00CE or see what not including the 006E to the pach does

There was the 2580 file in there but I got rid of it as DDP's hair didn't have one, so the only 2xxx file now is the hair file. I actually 00'd the 00CE earlier as I had some skin texture problems but the hair issue happened after that anyhoo. Just tried omitting the 00E6 (didn't have an 006E) from the PACH but nothing happened, sadly.

Every file from DDPs Pach that starts with a 2 should be in your new Pach file.

And make sure that you use DDPs hair textures aswell. (don't forgot the _a_hairl0_n and _a_hairl1_n files)

• Like 1

Every file from DDPs Pach that starts with a 2 should be in your new Pach file.

And make sure that you use DDPs hair textures aswell. (don't forgot the _a_hairl0_n and _a_hairl1_n files)

Awesome, it worked :D Thanks a lot dude!! Only problem I have now is a random half an elbow pad appeared on one of his arms :lol Gotta figure out where the hell that came from. EDIT: Placed a dummy file in there that wasn't being used, repacked without it and it fixed the issue. Thanks again dude, lifesaver :)

Edited by 4LifeBrother