Shelton Benjamin Added! CWC Hurricane Uploaded!

TheHotDogStarkes

Shelton Benjamin Preview
Theres a few things wrong with the face and skin texture, and i definitely need some logos, so if anyone can help, it would be appreciated

962de20e-7d7e-4e87-bcca-a20ab6485e8c_zps

c66dcda3-6c33-49b9-addd-e452b77e7b09_zps

Available for Download !
The Hurricane 
 Hashtags: The Hurricane, GS Helms, Hurricane Helms, Gregory Helms

It sucks you can't use any other hair except this one for this mask. I think only the Kane Masks only allow hair, and it's always the same hair, you can't pick anything different. i worked with what I got. It's only one attire, however I am working on a Gregory Helms/Hurricane Helms Caws....I didnt really touch morphon that much for this because any kind of Face deformation would make it look really doofy looking. 

850c8438-ac4f-4936-9c74-abb8ed40a2ad_zps

07125aba-d721-440c-b4ff-e03cf985b0fe_zps

Kind of Confused on why no one mad Amazing Red this year...well, I'm here to change that!

Here's A preview of Red...I wont Upload, til I get a good percent of Critiques, advice etc

44561336-aee2-4214-bc52-e6b246325066_zps

126766b3-7741-4978-8e68-567991cea2a9_zps

ec1c4df2-cce3-4841-8beb-8b704372f903_zps

23c09e8a-3e2b-4008-9008-d4a6e97d9419_zps

I'm doing a few projects, but I'm having severe doubts about doing the Cruiserweight Classics, I made Tajiri because I'm a Huge Tajiri fan, and I was excited to see him in the CWC

Face

06c7be89-2bcf-4b55-996c-3b64832bdb6a_zps

Attire

bc916e37-baa4-49ea-9966-a41cc7a59faf_zps

Eric Young

I can obviously see the designs that aren't blended well, other than that, I need some other suggestions
0e7ce15e-c883-477d-9d37-540c3b35ae44_zps

Shinsuke Nakamura 

This is a Early edit, Credit to Dre41 for the Hairdye design for the shaved head illusion; Very Clever!

de4af663-0859-434f-846e-c42942a23681_zps

No Way Jose 

Hashtags: No Way Jose, NXT

WWE%202K16%2011_zpsi8hit6iu.png

WWE%202K16%2010_zpsty1rkdnb.png

Edited by TheMike24
update!

Tajiri needs to look a little older, But yeah looks good.

I tried to make around his eyes more older, but there is limited designs for that. 

Red looks awesome 

thank you !

I tried to make around his eyes more older, but there is limited designs for that. 

Red looks awesome 

thank you !

I guess adding age is beyond your control, I've also got a good moveset in the works too if you're interested. Also the designs on Red's cheeks need to be blended a little better since they do stick out like a sore thumb sadly. Apart from that Red is good.

Keep up the good work.

Edited by HarlotEffect93

Red looks awesome 

thank you !

I guess adding age is beyond your control, I've also got a good moveset in the works too if you're interested. Also the designs on Red's cheeks need to be blended a little better since they do stick out like a sore thumb sadly. Apart from that Red is good.

Keep up the good work.

Thank you, so much!! and I'm really interested in that moveset!! 

I like your Jose! Pretty sick.

Thank you !!  Make sure you download him!

I can't wait for them 3 to be released! Any chance at La Sombra? I can't spell his NXT and what about Elies Sampson?

I'm having so much trouble with him, Idk why but I am, but yes I'm working on it, I just need a good face texture to work with 
No Way Jose is already up, snag him !!
Elias Sampson, I could make, I want to finish my Apollo First tho 

I can't wait for them 3 to be released! Any chance at La Sombra? I can't spell his NXT and what about Elies Sampson?

I'm having so much trouble with him, Idk why but I am, but yes I'm working on it, I just need a good face texture to work with 

I can upload my La Sombra as reuploadable and you can finish him if you'd like? Just needs an attire. 

I can upload my La Sombra as reuploadable and you can finish him if you'd like? Just needs an attire. 

yea!! upload it !! 

Really not seeing Shinsuke Nakamura in that at all to be honest.. The skin colour is too pale, yellow, and almost corpse like. The shaping of the eyes looks off, for one thing they don't close that much, and they should have an almost teardrop like shape with the inside corners being a little rounder. The jaw also looks way too solid, his head is shaped like an egg so you should pull the corners in quite a bit. Those designs aren't really helping much either, they stand out way too much. The nose and mouth look fine though, as does the placement for everything, so I'm sure if you can fix those things you'll get a good likeness easy enough.

The rest of these all look great though (aside from the blending of the designs on a couple, but I'm sure it probably isn't as much of an issue in game, if at all). That No Way Jose in particular looks amazing, definitely the best caw I've seen from you thus far. Really love that Amazing Red as well <3

Wow, some quality stuff here. Didn't think we'd see anything this good so late in the game. On Xbox no less. Young looks amazing. 

Thank you !! And I know Right!? Xbox had little to no good creations, I wanted to changed that, Now I have Guys from PS4 trying to get their hands on these lol. 

Is TJ Perkens on the list?

Eh maybe, Idk, I'm not a big fan to be honest. 

Really not seeing Shinsuke Nakamura in that at all to be honest.. The skin colour is too pale, yellow, and almost corpse like. The shaping of the eyes looks off, for one thing they don't close that much, and they should have an almost teardrop like shape with the inside corners being a little rounder. The jaw also looks way too solid, his head is shaped like an egg so you should pull the corners in quite a bit. Those designs aren't really helping much either, they stand out way too much. The nose and mouth look fine though, as does the placement for everything, so I'm sure if you can fix those things you'll get a good likeness easy enough.

The rest of these all look great though (aside from the blending of the designs on a couple, but I'm sure it probably isn't as much of an issue in game, if at all). That No Way Jose in particular looks amazing, definitely the best caw I've seen from you thus far. Really love that Amazing Red as well <3

I'm working on shinsuke, i used half of his face texture and used a mirror effect to create the full face, So i kinda see where you're getting at. I definitely noticed the skin too, i'm not too crazy about it but it does look good in game. thanks for the feedback for this, because i don't think i've seen anyone reallly pull of a great Shinsuke Nakamura CAW. I do have trouble blending with designs, would you like to collab on this ?
and thank you, please make sure you download him and give a good rate. Red should be up Really soon.!

I should have the Tajiri Moveset done soon, just been so busy at work lately, and have a wedding to go to on Saturday. So i'll try to get it by mid next week.