WWE2K17 Cover revealed!

AJ_HeelTurn

I would just be happy with a bunch of Ruthless Aggression arenas and characters. Personally, I would think they would include: RAW '02, King of The Ring '02, SummerSlam '02, SmackDown! '02, No Mercy '02, Survivor Series '02, Royal Rumble '03, Wrestlemania XIX, Backlash '03, SmackDown! '03, SummerSlam '03, No Way Out '04, and Wrestlemania XX. 

the problem though isn't the arenas it's the characers since the majority of them are pretty much in the game. and unless it gets us a long haired big show version (he cut his hair long before brock debuted) it just seems moot at this point. although we've never had a decent WM20 arena so i would look forward to that. hell if we get story designer back i just may do the kane/pete rose wm20 angle lol but yeah the arenas would be nice but unless we get hardyz hogan and angle it would be worthless imo. although there's an article going on that wwe has come around to the idea of forgiving hogan so maybe just maybe and it's a big if, hogan will be slipped in under the radar or something.

btw @tornado, i guess you could go and make a brock lesnar speculation showcase preview lol

lol, the hardyz, and angle would be great, and if they're going to make a lesnar showcase they better include angle. they had hogan in LOWM and 2K14 when Hogan was part of TNA, why not the same for angle? Can't he sign a contract with 2K? but yeah thats gonna be up later on lol.

I would just be happy with a bunch of Ruthless Aggression arenas and characters. Personally, I would think they would include: RAW '02, King of The Ring '02, SummerSlam '02, SmackDown! '02, No Mercy '02, Survivor Series '02, Royal Rumble '03, Wrestlemania XIX, Backlash '03, SmackDown! '03, SummerSlam '03, No Way Out '04, and Wrestlemania XX. 

the problem though isn't the arenas it's the characers since the majority of them are pretty much in the game. and unless it gets us a long haired big show version (he cut his hair long before brock debuted) it just seems moot at this point. although we've never had a decent WM20 arena so i would look forward to that. hell if we get story designer back i just may do the kane/pete rose wm20 angle lol but yeah the arenas would be nice but unless we get hardyz hogan and angle it would be worthless imo. although there's an article going on that wwe has come around to the idea of forgiving hogan so maybe just maybe and it's a big if, hogan will be slipped in under the radar or something.

btw @tornado, i guess you could go and make a brock lesnar speculation showcase preview lol

lol, the hardyz, and angle would be great, and if they're going to make a lesnar showcase they better include angle. they had hogan in LOWM and 2K14 when Hogan was part of TNA, why not the same for angle? Can't he sign a contract with 2K? but yeah thats gonna be up later on lol.

angle isn't in TNA anymore

angle is a free agent.

angle is a free agent.

oh, i didn't know, i don't watch or follow TNA anymore

angle is a free agent.

oh, i didn't know, i don't watch or follow TNA anymore

neither do i lol i've just been following Wrestlezone alot as well as PWM for info on Wrestling related stuff. Angle met with HHH for some kind of deal and it wasn't a TV Deal so i'd assume it was a legends type deal for toys and games