4 Life's WCW & Attitude Era Mods | 2K17 PORT PACK - New Age Outlaws, Ivory, Jacqueline, Albert, Godfather, Bossman, Big Show and Sid | PROBABLY CLOSING SHOP!

4 Life

Think my next mod will be a couple of Bret Hart Dubya See Dubya attires. If not then probably Disciple. Depends on if I fancy something easy or hard tbh, Bret is mostly just retexturing and adding new glasses whereas Disciple is pretty much gonna have to be made from scratch and will be my first time working with 3D beards, but I've got an idea of all the parts I wanna use at least.

• Like 1

Man nice work on Kurt! If you don't have any attires planned I'll work on a few and send them your way

Go for it dude :) Tbh only proper alt attires I'll be doing is for guys already in the game that I need different attires for to fit into my project, e.g. Bret being under the WCW roster so will need some WCW attires, Booker only having a Harlem Heat attire currently and also some of the guys needing Wolfpac attires.

PREVIEW - Bret Hart 3 WCW attire pack. Think I'm done with the ring attires, gotta mess around with some glasses for his entrance next.

Fall Brawl '98 (War Games match)

2lkxyrs.jpg

Oct 19th '98 (vs Sting)

2lu5a8y.jpg

Halloween Havoc '98 (vs Sting)

2yza4uq.jpg

P.S. Shout-outs to @hovathagod32 for the Wolfpac Sting attires seen in the pics!

Edited by 4LifeBrother
  • Like 3

I've been waiting for these WCW things :D

Well, I've got many plans for more WCW mods so you've come to the right place :D I'm gonna leave these Bret pics here overnight and then have another look at the mods hopefully tomorrow with a fresh head to see if I notice anything iffy and/or if there are any constructive criticisms from anyone, if no to both then I'll pack 'em up for release :)

Edited by 4LifeBrother
  • Like 1

Awesome idea but these guys aren't even on my planned roster tbh, as not only do I think I could make them but I don't hold out much hope for anyone making them due to lack of suitable objects in the 2K games to create their attires with, hoping I'm proven wrong at some point though!

Just added 3 attire WCW pack for Bret Hart to the downloads, check 'em fellas :D

Edited by 4LifeBrother
  • Like 1

Preview of later 90s Fit Finlay:

1zvz8kl.jpg

Simple mod in which I just changed the hair and dulled down his tan as well as given his skin a slightly more aged look. Hardest part has been getting the hair colour to look right!

Edited by 4LifeBrother
  • Like 4

Great job on Kurt. You got any alt attitude era attires planned for him?

Probably not myself mate, atm I'm not huge on doing alt attires unless I feel that they're strictly needed (for example Bret needed WCW attires, Finlay's wasn't fitting in with the era I'm doing here and Booker T will be getting a solo attire as most people will remember his time in WCW for his TV Championship runs) as I've got a bunch other stuff I'd rather be doing... BUT as @RipZz said above he may be doing some at some point and I'll link them here if he does ;)

Edited by 4LifeBrother
  • Like 1

i have tested your Fit Finlay Mod and he looks awesome in game!!! :) Thank you for this great Mod!! :) 

i have some requests

can you make this Booker T. attire?

67170-15Fr.jpg

or this:

tumblr_ngxglco3BJ1rg89a6o1_500.jpg

or

nWo Stevie Ray

120481-2093868369Fr.jpg

Ray Traylor (Big Bossmann)

fakeout.gif

Green WCW Attire - Ric Flair

lex-luger-ric-flair.png?w=650&h=476

Rick Rude (nWo Manager)

8jTebKK.jpg

Disciple

disciple_pic.jpg

• Like 1

@Dennis-Bieser Cheers mate :) Started Booker today as it happens ;) Gonna be doing white tights/red boots attire from Bash At The Beach '98 (minus the knee brace). I was a bit weary about being able to do the boots but I found some very similar strap/buckle textures from another wrestler that I should be able to make stand out by messing around with the normals.

tumblr_nlaahfSxTr1sg99p0o1_1280.png

Edited by 4LifeBrother
  • Like 1

Maybe do a couple of long hair attires as well? :) 

I'll leave that one to someone else I think mate, 100% focusing on the Monday Night Wars era with all this so long-haired Booker is several years too far into the future to be a part of my little time warp ;)

Early preview of nWo Rick Rude:

2n16vcy.jpg

Injected his head into Vince McMahon's model and removed the facial animations but his head keeps twitching every few seconds (probably every time he tries to blink so might be something to do with the 4E22?), so I'm gonna see if I can put the suit on Rick's model but his suit is made up of a lot of objects so we'll see how that goes. Hope that works as I HATE losing facial animations.

Edited by 4LifeBrother

Early preview of nWo Rick Rude:

2n16vcy.jpg

Injected his head into Vince McMahon's model and removed the facial animations but his head keeps twitching every few seconds (probably every time he tries to blink so might be something to do with the 4E22?), so I'm gonna see if I can put the suit on Rick's model but his suit is made up of a lot of objects so we'll see how that goes. Hope that works as I HATE losing facial animations.

just remove all objects from Rick Rude's 0000.yobj that is normally hidden due to the suit (torso, legs, feet, arms, underwear), single out Vince's 0000.yobj with just the obj's of the suit, and inject it into 001A. That way, the only thing you may have to sculpt in blender is Rick's boots so they don't show through the pants.

• Like 1