4 Life's WCW & Attitude Era Mods | 2K17 PORT PACK - New Age Outlaws, Ivory, Jacqueline, Albert, Godfather, Bossman, Big Show and Sid | PROBABLY CLOSING SHOP!

4 Life

I'll put up the render pach files so people can either inject them with Cheat Engine into Kalisto or use X-Packer to extract the pac files and inject them into someone else if they wish. I'll upload the announce sounds as well for both :)

Plz Tell Me How To Inject With The Cheat Engine! Renders! 

There's a tutorial here mate http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62667-official-render-database-tutorial-on-replacing-without-x-packer/?page=1 Truth be told though, if you have X-Packer just do it with that, much easier :)

I Know I Thought There Is Cheat Engine Tut

There is, mate ;)

Can You Tell Me In Pm!

I'll put up the render pach files so people can either inject them with Cheat Engine into Kalisto or use X-Packer to extract the pac files and inject them into someone else if they wish. I'll upload the announce sounds as well for both :)

Plz Tell Me How To Inject With The Cheat Engine! Renders! 

There's a tutorial here mate http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62667-official-render-database-tutorial-on-replacing-without-x-packer/?page=1 Truth be told though, if you have X-Packer just do it with that, much easier :)

I Know I Thought There Is Cheat Engine Tut

There is, mate ;)

Can You Tell Me In Pm!

The tutorial is in the link, mate ;) I've never used Cheat Engine to install renders so I'd be no help tbh.

I added syxx to slot 301 if people happened to want to use him & Nick Jackson,  Of course there is also always the option of just having him as an alt attire

• Like 1

Sorta preview of Meng (hopefully I can actually finish him with a bit of help). I'm pretty much done with the outfit but his hair is giving me trouble - where he used to have an afro it's like the game is still trying to pull up half his hair into that shape and I'm getting all weird spikes everywhere and the hair looks so messed up :lol EDIT: Hair problems fixed, scroll down to the bottom of the page for hair preview pics :D

Here are some pics of the outfit anyhoo, hair pics to come when it's fixed:

13zwbwl.jpg

25unx42.jpg

Edited by 4LifeBrother
Update on hair situation
  • Like 3

Meng looks good man! Hopefully you get the issue worked out. I renamed him in my game to Meng as I was a hugeeee WCW Mark growing up until I got a whiff of the attitude era lol. Loving what you have worked on and all the ideas u have planned!

Meng looks good man! Hopefully you get the issue worked out. I renamed him in my game to Meng as I was a hugeeee WCW Mark growing up until I got a whiff of the attitude era lol. Loving what you have worked on and all the ideas u have planned!

Thanks man, yeah I've tagged some guys into my other thread so hopefully someone knows, his hair was looking a lot thicker originally but half of it is up in the air in-game :lol

I was originally exclusively a WCW fan since it was the first wrestling show I ever saw, in fact I still Hart attacking Sting the first time I was flicking through the channels and caught it so this is literally the first bit of wrestling I ever saw and I pretty much became a mark for Sting then onwards haha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJv597b0dzs

Then I was talking about wrestling with some of the kids at school and they all watched WWF and told me when it was on, once I'd watched it I was hooked on both. Would go to school, talks about wrestling, go home, play wrestling with my pals or play either WCW Thunder or WWF Warzone on the Playstation, watch wrestling at the weekends, tape it on VHS and watch it again almost every day until the next weekend, plus my dad would always manage to find PPV videos at jumble sales... I loved those days man!

Edited by 4LifeBrother
  • Like 1

Thanks man, yeah I've tagged some guys into my other thread so hopefully someone knows, his hair was looking a lot thicker originally but half of it is up in the air in-game :lol

I was originally exclusively a WCW fan since it was the first wrestling show I ever saw, in fact I still Hart attacking Sting the first time I was flicking through the channels and caught it so this is literally the first bit of wrestling I ever saw and I pretty much became a mark for Sting then onwards haha https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJv597b0dzs

Then I was talking about wrestling with some of the kids at school and they all watched WWF and told me when it was on, once I'd watched it I was hooked on both. Would go to school, talks about wrestling, go home, play wrestling with my pals or play either WCW Thunder or WWF Warzone on the Playstation, watch wrestling at the weekends, tape it on VHS and watch it again almost every day until the next weekend, plus my dad would always manage to find PPV videos at jumble sales... I loved those days man!

Same exact thing! Every monday I was constantly switching betweeen USA/TNN - TNT. Greatest days of wrestling IMO it was just so much great stuff to watch! Also I was thinking man could it be that you still have the hair animation for the Fro still in the pach file? Thinking that maybe that's why it's doing that in-game

• Like 1

Same exact thing! Every monday I was constantly switching betweeen USA/TNN - TNT. Greatest days of wrestling IMO it was just so much great stuff to watch! Also I was thinking man could it be that you still have the hair animation for the Fro still in the pach file? Thinking that maybe that's why it's doing that in-game

It was on Fridays over here in England, we were 4 days late :lol So generally I'd watch WCW on Friday with my brother and best friend and then we'd get up and watch the repeat of WWF on Saturday morning. Didn't ever wanna miss either so that worked out well! I still remember during the Invasion angle waiting and waiting for all the WCW big guns to come out but it never happened, so disappointing.

Is that the 2580 file? I made sure to get rid of that so I that rules that out, I'm just hoping there's something else I'm missing and it's not just me being out of luck.

Hair issues fixed, well on my way to finishing this :D

2liu6fm.jpg

zwjcc4.jpg

5x0juo.jpg

Still unfinished at this point, I wanna see if I can pull it in closer to the scalp some more as well as lighten the hair and play around with the hair normals to make it look less shiny and more dry-looking.

Edited by 4LifeBrother
  • Like 4

The face looks awesome, can you try the Barbarian? :-D

Thanks man, not done much just some minor texture editing there. Still messing around with the hair seeing how much I can get away with pulling it closer to the scalp, for a change it's actually looking better and better the more I mess with it :lol Looking very much like Meng in-match but if I get time tomorrow I wanna lighten the hair a bit and mess around with the normals and make it much less shiny/wet looking.

I'd like to do Barbarian as well but I'll see with that one ;)

Edited by 4LifeBrother

Awesome Work Bro Could You Also Upload Your Ultimo Dragon Render And Annouce File Also Syxx Announcer Files

These are all in the download archives now mate, links in first post ;)

Meng looks great, the face is awesome, the attire is really good! only one criticism: The hair on the backside, you should try to fix it with the sculpting tool in Blender.

Meng looks great, the face is awesome, the attire is really good! only one criticism: The hair on the backside, you should try to fix it with the sculpting tool in Blender.

Thanks dude, yeah tbh I tried really smushing it all together with the grab tool, smooth tool and flatten tool and then restretching it with the nudge tool but that's the best I could get it due to the textures that come with it as well, the object itself looks good but in-game it changes due to the textures. That was another thing that I tried fixing in the normals too, but as I said every time I tried messing with them it was just causing more and more issues in-game so I drew the line there ;)

I'm currently wrestling (pun intended) with a few ideas for my next mod, who would you guys like to see next from the following?

Booker T '98

Couple of Bret Hart WCW attires

Kurt Angle (attitude era)

Disciple (Hogan's nWo best buddy!)

Rick Rude (nWo manager)

• Like 3

Booker T '98 would be cool, as would Kurt Angle.

Been digging around to see what Kurt Angle mods there are around as I'd rather use someone else's as a base (with their permission) rather than try and make it myself from scratch as I have 0 experience with face modelling (wanna have a go at it soonish though).

I found yours and ported it from 2K15 and not only is the model great but one of the attires just happens to be the stars and stripes attire from the Attitude era - would you mind me releasing it if I were to edit the face texture to make him look younger, and add some hair? You'll get full credit for all your work of course :)

Edited by 4LifeBrother