4 Life's WCW & Attitude Era Mods | 2K17 PORT PACK - New Age Outlaws, Ivory, Jacqueline, Albert, Godfather, Bossman, Big Show and Sid | PROBABLY CLOSING SHOP!

4 Life

2K17 PORT PACK!

This will likely be my last upload on this thread, before I move on to 2K17 (though we're currently having issues adding mods to the game so if these don't get fixed by the time I have another mod ready to release, then I'll just release it for 2K16 and then port it to 2K17 later).

I've ported over 10 superstars for use on 2K16. I've also included their trons, and renders for Ivory and Jacqueline since there aren't any for those two in my renders pack - the rest I've already made renders for. The pack is added to the main Character/attire mods folder from the links in the first post. Included are:

Big Show '99

Big Show '00

Albert

Big Boss Man '99

Ivory

Jacqueline

The New Age Outlaws

The Godfather

Sid Vicious/Sycho Sid

PICS (as usual, click to enlarge):

20170208232109_1.jpg

20170208232226_1.jpg

20170208234439_1.jpg

20170208234500_1.jpg

20170208234535_1.jpg

20170208234752_1.jpg

20170209000045_1.jpg

20170209000712_1.jpg

20170209000728_1.jpg

Ivory & Jacqueline render previews:

20170208234101_1.jpg

20170208234145_1.jpg

20170208234157_1.jpg

Would obviously have done Goldberg too but @Dennis-Bieserhas done him so no need, Dennis also pointed out to me that the PC models backport without issues so shout out to him for that :)

Edited by 4 Life
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the backports, 4 Life! I've been struggling to get other 2K17 models to work, so your work is much appreciated.

easygee, did you ever get Jackie & Ivory's themes? If not, I've been able to easily get themes by doing the following:
-Download versions of Jacqueline & Ivory's themes with arena effects using Vidtomp3.com
-On your comp, open sound injector --> click "tools" --> "sound-converter" and convert the mp3 you just downloaded
-Inject the resulting file in the game

Hope I've been of some help.

10 hours ago, letang2 said:

Thank you so much for the backports, 4 Life! I've been struggling to get other 2K17 models to work, so your work is much appreciated.

easygee, did you ever get Jackie & Ivory's themes? If not, I've been able to easily get themes by doing the following:
-Download versions of Jacqueline & Ivory's themes with arena effects using Vidtomp3.com
-On your comp, open sound injector --> click "tools" --> "sound-converter" and convert the mp3 you just downloaded
-Inject the resulting file in the game

Hope I've been of some help.

No worries man, dunno if you have X-Packer or not but if so you have to extract the SHDC from the 2K17 pac file, then inject it into a 2K16 pac and it'll work :)

I'll extract the themes later on, totally missed @easygee's post! You don't need to download themes with arena effects btw, best not to in-fact. Any sounds that are in the game are "dry" i.e. no effects on them whatsoever, the game just applies the arena effect to them when it reads them. So if you're gonna download and inject sounds then use normal ones with no effects ;)

• Like 1

On 2/18/2017 at 10:42 AM, 4 Life said:

No worries man, dunno if you have X-Packer or not but if so you have to extract the SHDC from the 2K17 pac file, then inject it into a 2K16 pac and it'll work :)

Just got X-Packer and managed to do this for a bunch of 2K17 guys. Thanks so much, man...much appreciated :D

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys if this the wrong thread please redirect me. Just a quick question at the mo i ve wwe2k16 on pc and really wanna be able to inject mods like old school wwf/wcw caws etc. But at mo i cant find out how to do it? At the mo i ve the programs Custom Character Tools and Data Editor 2k16 is there anything else i need? any help would be great as im new to pc gaming thanks

• 1 month later...