CWC - Cruiser Weight Collab

Defract

Is Gran Metalik uploaded? I can't seem to find him when I search 

The answers you seek are in Crow's other topic.

Yup...just noticed...can't reupload most of them as that account seems to be corrupted...and to make matters worse, some fuck stole my gran metalik logos, changed the attire to black and uploaded it as his.  Pretty fucking annoying.

This sucks, did they all get removed? I've not had chance to grab any yet.

Is some idiot claiming them as his own?

Only Gran Metalik from the CWC stuff...it was mostly my indyproject. 

• Like 1

Yeah it's still not up there. The dude who stole your logos has his CAW still uploaded. Is there a way we can help and get his taken down? Not cool that he stole yours. And then tried to change the color to make it his own

How did he manage to get the logos so that he could change the colour? What an asshole regardless. Good job on him btw so sick 

Downloaded mine...automatically got the logos that way.  Whatever tbh...if anything, his version's probably a bit better...probably because he only had to position everything.  He did the same with Nese.  Twat.

Yeah it's still not up there. The dude who stole your logos has his CAW still uploaded. Is there a way we can help and get his taken down? Not cool that he stole yours. And then tried to change the color to make it his own

Really?  It's there when i search?

Just checked the thread updates; when I search hashtag CROW, your Gran Metallik is still there-listed with 55 dl and an upload date of 18 July.  When I check others by the same creator, Chris Dickerson and Lio Rush are also under that account.  Not sure how many accounts you are using to upload stuff - Also noticed that CC is resetting the logo count really quickly.  I just uploaded/dowloaded some logos I've been working on.  Count went to 16 from 20 and now less than an hour later, it has reset to 20!  Too new to this to begin to understand the 2K servers!

Really wish we had someone to make this for Xbox One 

I'm making a bunch, thanks to Crows help. They'll be out across next week.

Any update

8 or so coming tonight. I'm being lazy moving them to other accounts because I don't have enough slots but yeah. Be ready :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've found his old kendrick, but not the updated one.... you sure?

Same. The old Kendrick is there but can't find the other one. Searching has been bad for the last few months but it's not there I'm pretty sure.