AJ Styles 10+ Attire Pack: WWE Backlash 2016 and 30 more attires now available!

Cave Waverider

Could we possibly get these attires? 
*snip*

Thank you for your suggestions.

I'm unlikely to create any more non-WWE attires for the forseeable future. There was never a plan for me to create non-WWE attires, but I thought I'd just give all you guys that supported me a nod with the Bullet Club attires. I'm not comfortable creating attires that I didn't see in action and liked myself, as there is usually much detail lost on them (that's usually also the case with those I saw, which is one reason I adjust them so frequently, haha, but with those that I haven't seen in action on TV it's even harder).
Looks like I've opened a can of worms with people asking for more non-WWE attires. Perhaps I shouldn't have bothered with creating them. ;)

Seriously, though, I have some other projects that I put on the backburner for this and I finally want to take care of, so I won't focus on additional AJ attires much anymore. I'll add more WWE attires as AJ introduces them if I like them enough and tweak some existing attires here and there if I notice something I can improve (also when people supply me with models for things like Jackets, Masks, T-Shirts that fit better, etc.), but that is about as much as there likely will be.

That said, if anybody would like to create some of your favorite attires, be my guest and feel free to send them my way. If I like them well enough, I'm not opposed to adding them to the pack in the future as well, with full credit, of course. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

Could we possibly get these attires? 
*snip*

Thank you for your suggestions.

I'm unlikely to create any more non-WWE attires for the forseeable future. There was never a plan for me to create non-WWE attires, but I thought I'd just give all you guys that supported me a nod with the Bullet Club attires. I'm not comfortable creating attires that I didn't see in action and liked myself, as there is usually much detail lost on them.
Looks like I've opened a can of worms with people asking for more non-WWE attires. Perhaps I shouldn't have bothered with creating them. ;)

Seriously, though, I have some other projects that I put on the backburner for this and I finally want to take care of, so I won't focus on additional AJ attires much anymore. I'll add more WWE attires as AJ introduces them if I like them enough and tweak some existing attires here and there if I notice something I can improve, but that is about as much as there likely will be.

That said, if anybody would like to create some of your favorite attires, be my guest and feel free to send them my way. If I like them well enough, I'm not opposed to adding them to the pack in the future as well, with full credit, of course. :)

Yeah,I understand. I will enjoy the Bayley mod when you release it!

200.gif

A new version is now available for download in the top post.

Update notes:

2016.07.20: Version 1.0.2
+ Added attire from the Draft at 19.7.2016 Smackdown as Bonus Attire 16.
+ Changed the T-Shirt of Bonus Attire 3 to a Smackdown T-Shirt.
+ Added "BC-4 Life" Details to the back and left sleeve of the Bullet Club Shirt on Bonus Attires 12 and 13.
+ Fixed all attires with T-Shirts in order for the body paint from the clipping workarounds to line up better with the T-Shirts (still not perfect yet, but it's better).

Have fun!

Screenshots:

13yktxs.jpg
Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

Very nice model from tekken57 and VERY nice Attire making from you.

My respect :D 

AFAIK, the models in the current pack are created by @bravebird31 and tweaked by others, the old pack that is part of the Comm DLCA used the @tekken57 model.

I do agree that the work is nice. Thanks to everyone involved for making it!

Edited by Glzmo
  • Like 1

A new version is now available for download in the top post.

Update notes:

2016.07.27: Version 1.0.3
+ Added attire from WWE Battleground 2016 as new Attire 9.
+ Moved previous Attire 9 to Bonus Attire 19.
+ Switched the Smackdown shirt from Bonus Attire 3 to the new SmackDown Live shirt.

I hope you enjoy what could very well be our favorite Soccer Mom's final The Club attire! ;)

Screenshots:

New Attire
9l9wyb.jpg

All attires available in this version:

28cjy90.jpg

2jbtf6a.jpg

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

28s7mhi.jpg
Best installed using Custom Character Tools in conjunction with the Data Editor for WWE 2k16
Bonus Attires best used with Pozzum's Match Select (featuring PacPlus) version 1.3 or later

Latest version: 1.0.3 | Synopsis: This mod is an attire pack with (way) more than 10 Attires based on an unprecedented hybrid model of @bravebird31's AJ Styles V2 with V1 head that was created with the help of many members of the community. The mod comes with separate ch*.pac files for each attire, including ring and entrance attires.

Please follow this thread so you get updates whenever a new version is released. Please always download, install and use the latest version of the tool, as many bugs and issues that may have been in previous versions may be fixed and additional features available.

This attire pack has been created as a collaborative effort by many community members. You can see who contributed in the readme file or what exactly everyone did in the Project thread. The pack is meant to be updated frequently when AJ debuts distinct new attires and the likes. You may offer your help for additions and improvements by going to the Project thread.

Readme:

Hidden Content

Download Links (Latest Version):
Click here to Download (196.5 MB .7z archive)

You can still download the outdated predecessor of this pack based on Tekken's AJ Styles model in Tekken57's Community DLC Thread.

Screenshots:

28cjy90.jpg
2jbtf6a.jpg

1z8yeq.png

Damn, i dont know how to use attires with match select

*snip*

Maybe there is a reason why people include an extensive readme file with their mods. ;)

Hint: There should be a link to a video tutorial about this in the readme, or you can search the forums for it. All the attire IDs are also listed in the readme so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Edited by Cave Waverider

*snip*

Maybe there is a reason why people include an extensive readme file with their mods. ;)

Hint: There should be a link to a video tutorial about this in the readme, or you can search the forums for it. All the attire IDs are also listed in the readme so it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

Okay, here's another problem, i cant use attires from from ch447.pac, i typing "19" in attires, and when im starting the match i have attire 11, how fix that?

*snip*

Okay, here's another problem, i cant use attires from from ch447.pac, i typing "19" in attires, and when im starting the match i have attire 11, how fix that?

You need to use 447 for the Wrestler ID in Match Select and set the Attire to 9. Each ID can only have 10 attires, thus 472 is regular Attires 1-10, 432 is Bonus Attires 1-10, 447 is Bonus Attires 11-20 (and 458 will be Bonus Attires 21-30 once the new version of Match Select is released).

*snip*

You need to use 447 for the Wrestler ID in Match Select and set the Attire to 9. Each ID can only have 10 attires, thus 472 is regular Attires 1-10, 432 is Bonus Attires 1-10, 447 is Bonus Attires 11-20 (and 458 will be Bonus Attires 21-30 once the new version of Match Select is released).

Thank you so much

@Cave Waverider I think you mistaken the one of RAW 4/7/2016 with the one of the Draft 19/7/2016. Look at the SmackDown (and SmackDown LIVE) logos on the shirt...

Hm, I don't know if I understand what you mean. Would you be so kind and post screenshots on how the attires look on your part?
For me they look correct, July 4th RAW attire (Attire 8 or 472 Attire 8, 47274) has the black/blue white attire with blue kickpads and white letters on them, Club Jacket and P1 Shirt and the 19/7/2016 Draft attire (Bonus attire 16 or 447 Attire 6) has the Black/Silver/White The Club Attire with The Club Jacket and old Smackdown Logo Shirt as he wore it. I just checked those RAWs and Smackdowns again and the attires mirror what he wore at each respectively.
The new Smackdown Live logo shirt is only on Bonus Attire 3 (432 Attire 3).

@Cave Waverider I think you mistaken the one of RAW 4/7/2016 with the one of the Draft 19/7/2016. Look at the SmackDown (and SmackDown LIVE) logos on the shirt...

Hm, I don't know if I understand what you mean. Would you be so kind and post screenshots on how the attires look on your part?
For me they look correct, July 4th RAW attire (Attire 8 or 472 Attire 8, 47274) has the black/blue white attire with blue kickpads and white letters on them, Club Jacket and P1 Shirt and the 19/7/2016 Draft attire (Bonus attire 16 or 447 Attire 6) has the Black/Silver/White The Club Attire with The Club Jacket and old Smackdown Logo Shirt as he wore it. I just checked those RAWs and Smackdowns again and the attires mirror what he wore at each respectively.
The new Smackdown Live logo shirt is only on Bonus Attire 3 (432 Attire 3).

Look at the snapshot above, in this post. The 19/7/2016 Draft attire has the OLD SmackDown logo, while the RAW 4/7/2016 has the new one. Should be the opposite, because the SmackDown logo, changed after the Draft

@Matteo Del SetaRAW 4/7/2016 is Attire 8, it doesn't have any shirt. The attire that has the new smackdown logo shirt is attire 3, which I think is a custom one with the white attire.

Right. The shirts appear to be correct for the attires in question and Bonus Attire 3 is just a fantasy Attire based on the Wrestlemania 32 one I slapped a new SmackDown Live shirt on because it fit the color theme somewhat, haha. On the collage the name of the attire is always above each image, not below, which might have caused the confusion for @Matteo Del Seta;)

Edited by Cave Waverider

@Matteo Del SetaRAW 4/7/2016 is Attire 8, it doesn't have any shirt. The attire that has the new smackdown logo shirt is attire 3, which I think is a custom one with the white attire.

Right. The shirts appear to be correct for the attires in question and Bonus Attire 3 is just a fantasy Attire based on the Wrestlemania 32 one I slapped a new SmackDown Live shirt on because it fit the color theme somewhat, haha. On the collage the name of the attire is always above each image, not below, which might have caused the confusion for @Matteo Del Seta;)

Let me show you

CORRECT_WAY.jpg

Edited by Matteo Del Seta
wrong link

Let me show you

CORRECT_WAY.jpg

No. The Draft attire is correct. The new SmackDown Live Logo wasn't featured on WWE TV until after the Draft episode.

Here are some actual pictures of AJ from the Live Draft Edition of Smackdown 19.7.2016 (well, the second image is technically from Draft Center Live on the WWE Network, but he didn't change for that. ;) ):

jrxpg6.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
As you can see, it's still the old Smackdown logo with that attire, just like in the attire pack.

To this date, AJ wore only the new The Club "No One is Safe" T-Shirt on TV afterwards.

The Blue and White attire with the new SmackDown Live T-Shirt is just a fantasy attire inspired by the Wrestlemania 32 Attire. To my knowledge, AJ hasn't worn that T-Shirt on TV, especially not with that gear, since it's a recolored Wrestlemania I made up myself. ;)

Although, if your point is that AJ should have worn that attire and T-Shirt for the Draft and/or in the future as Smackdown Live's franchise player, you better message him about it, as I agree. :p

I hope this will alleviate the confusion.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

Let me show you

CORRECT_WAY.jpg

No. The Draft attire is correct. The new SmackDown Live Logo wasn't featured on WWE TV until after the Draft episode.

Here are some actual pictures of AJ from the Live Draft Edition of Smackdown 19.7.2016 (well, the second image is technically from Draft Center Live on the WWE Network, but he didn't change for that. ;) ):

jrxpg6.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg
As you can see, it's still the old Smackdown logo with that attire, just like in the attire pack.

To this date, AJ wore only the new The Club "No One is Safe" T-Shirt on TV afterwards.

The Blue and White attire with the new SmackDown Live T-Shirt is just a fantasy attire inspired by the Wrestlemania 32 Attire. To my knowledge, AJ hasn't worn that T-Shirt on TV, especially not with that gear, since it's a recolored Wrestlemania I made up myself. ;)

Although, if your point is that AJ should have worn that attire and T-Shirt for the Draft and/or in the future as Smackdown Live's franchise player, you better message him about it, as I agree. :p

I hope this will alleviate the confusion.

Oooooooh. Yes, it does :D

This mod is absolutely phenomenal :) but I have one little issue with it. I wanted to replace Attire 9 with Bonus Attire 15 (Wrestle Kingdom 10). I took the WK10 file and renamed it with CHEMD to ID 47282/4 (attire 9), then I replaced the files. In the game Styles during his entrance comes out with black Bullet Club tights and Bullet Club vest from Bonus Attire 11 (which I also have on slot Attire 2) but in the ring he is in his Wrestle Kingdom 10 attire. This is really odd, I thought that maybe you set that attire as entrance for Bonus 15.