AJ Styles 10+ Attire Pack: WWE Backlash 2016 and 30 more attires now available!

Cave Waverider

the P! logo is a liitle different.. in the video u can see. there first a black patch ...inside which there is the white design and P1 is also in black .... 

u can use kalisto's entrance mask .. its pretty cool 

30hq6mv.jpg

the video quality is far better... 

Kalisto shows the mouth though

not that mask.. his entrance face gear.....

kane's retro oldest mask may do the trick..

But it needs to cover the face not only the mouth, I'm talking about Kalisto's entrance mask

Since there are big clipping problems with various masks I tried, I attempted painting the mask onto the face. It looks silly and aligning the thing properly would take ages.
29nb7nl.jpg
Probably better to keep him without the mask until someone volunteers to model a proper one. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

even painted one looks pretty cool... 

can we lose the shine on the pants here... it looks very shiny..... 

Edited by GogolRockz92

or81l3.jpg

isnt there a bullet club logo missing on the belt ? 

There is no logo there, because I didn't make one out in the references. Do you have a good, high resolution reference shot of the belt buckle area, by any chance (I'm not sure if I can even do the logo anyhow, since the tights have a split belt model that is tied together similar to how AJ has it in WWE)?
That's one of the reasons I don't like to do mods of promotions I can't watch in top quality first hand. :p

Edited by Cave Waverider

or81l3.jpg

isnt there a bullet club logo missing on the belt ? 

There is no logo there, because I didn't make one out in the references. Do you have a good, high resolution reference shot of the belt buckle area, by any chance (I'm not sure if I can even do the logo anyhow, since the tights have a split belt model that is tied together similar to how AJ has it in WWE)?
That's one of the reasons I don't like to do mods of promotions I can't watch in top quality first hand. :p

t9b0b7.jpg

but u already did it bro... here its there in ur pic.. u just missed it in the entrance attire,..

and please bro.. get rid of the shine in this particular attire from the pants... 

*snip*

but u already did it bro... here its there in ur pic.. u just missed it in the entrance attire,..

and please bro.. get rid of the shine in this particular attire from the pants... 

That isn't a Bullet Club Logo, I just had the metal loops where the laces go through black at first, but at a closer inspection it looked they were light in the references, so I changed that.
Looking closer at some other references now, it seems like there is a belt buckle, but is there really a Bullet Club Logo there or is it just a black background with white laces in front (looks like the latter to me from the references I've looked at, but could easily be the former since I didn't really see a clear, high-resolution zoom shot of the belt front)?

There is also some shine on the tights in the video you guys posted of AJ's entrance with the reflections going off when there are flashes of light. Keep in mind that the normal/specular and ambient occlusion maps are just quickly done so far and not tweaked yet. Some of the screenshots I posted just had a flash going off so the reflections look intense there, in motion it looks better. Also, it's a bit harder to do this for white textures than it is for darker ones, as I can't ever seem to get rid of the shine completely or the white gets gray. I'll still tweak the specular map, though, but I'll wait to go over the normal and ambient occlusion maps until the textures are done, so it should hopefully be moderate enough if I indeed decide to release the attire to the public in the future.

Edited by Cave Waverider

gallows is here... so does that mean a galoows pack is coming ????  please include the doc gallows variant with face paint.... thanks buddy

Yeah... we want some Gallows & Anderson Bullet Club attires :D

Edited by abumaster

Since there are big clipping problems with various masks I tried, I attempted painting the mask onto the face. It looks silly and aligning the thing properly would take ages.
29nb7nl.jpg
Probably better to keep him without the mask until someone volunteers to model a proper one. :)

I want a crack at making it look like a mask. 

29nb7nl.jpg

I want a crack at making it look like a mask. 

That'd be great, thank you. I'll send you a PM. :)

Hope you will make another fantasy attire for him, I mean like a white one with The Club logo instead of the Bullet Club :D 

Hm, yeah, that might be a possibility. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

Are the Bonus attires (the bullet club attire specially) available in the tekken's aj styles? Or it's only in this new version?

Its only in this version

You know, if you change the colour black to blue, then switch the placement of both tight logos, you get yourself AJ Styles' WrestleKingdom 9 attire :D 

While it would seem that way on first glance, the devil is in the details. Quite a bit more would have to be redone for it from what I've seen. ;)

Edited by Cave Waverider

A new version is now available for download in the top post.

Update notes:

2016.07.16: Version 1.0.1 Beta
+ Tweaked some texture details.
+ Cleaned up some of the Ambient Occlusion maps, especially for non-black attires.
+ Tweaked some normal maps including specular maps.
+ Moved some attires around.
+ Added White and Black fantasy The Club Attire as Attire 9.
+ Added White and Blue Attire with AJ T-Shirt as Bonus Attire 3.
+ Added attire from the WWE RAW 27.6.2016 Promo as Bonus Attire 7.
+ Added attire from WWE RAW RAW 4.7.2016 Dark Match as Bonus Attire 8.
+ Added Bullet Holes to Bullet Club Bonus Attires 11 and 12.
+ Added Bullet Club Attire with T-Shirt only based on Bonus Attires 11 & 12 as Bonus Attire 13.
+ Added NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 9 white and light blue Bullet Club attire as Bonus Attire 14.
+ Added the much requested NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 10 white and black Bullet Club Attire as Bonus Attire 15. As of right now, the attire doesn't come with Entrance Mask as advertised.

Enjoy!

Screenshots:

72ai6v.jpg
28tw93b.jpg

PS.: Be aware that I'm unlikely to be doing any additional non-WWE attires anymore for the foreseeable future (I'll likely still tweak the existing attires here and there, like adding an entrance mask to the WK10 if Brave succeeds in creating it), unless I watch some old show and really want to do some attire he used, but it's unlikely. I'm only planning to do new WWE attires as he introduces them right now, as I have other projects to focus on.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2