AJ Styles 10+ Attire Pack: WWE Backlash 2016 and 30 more attires now available!

Cave Waverider

Great job Cave... I've been waiting for some Bullet Club attires :D

Heh, I thought I'd throw in some fantasy Bullet Club attires (they are really the same, just that one comes with a T-Shirt) as a last minute bonus, as you guys have been asking for one forever. :)

Maybe add some colourfull Bullet Club attires like red or blue. I think that would be awesome ;)

Thank You specially for the Bullet Club attire... its really BAD-ASS.... also since u have a few slots empty in bonus attires.. u can add this one...

the last attire styles wore in NJPW against nakamura...... 

basically its a white recolor of ur bullet club attire and he wore a face covered bullet club mask i guess..

• Like 1

Thank You specially for the Bullet Club attire... its really BAD-ASS.... also since u have a few slots empty in bonus attires.. u can add this one...

basically its a white recolor of ur bullet club attire and he wore a face covered bullet club mask i guess..

Yes, I was about to request a white attire :D:D 

I love that attire. Also didnt he wear a jacket and bandana with a skull on it during his entrance?

I love that attire. Also didnt he wear a jacket and bandana with a skull on it during his entrance?

He wore a mask, a pretty damn cool one. PH Guy also made that attire last year :D 

He wore a mask, a pretty damn cool one. PH Guy also made that attire last year :D 

Wasn't it Julian who made it? PH_Guy only made the Royal Rumble one

Wow, I feel like a personal prayer has been answered.  Best of both worlds.  I loved Bravebirds original Styles, especially the work on the face.  Something about the detail I realled liked.  Then Tekken came with the base for the Styles mod with all those sweet azz attires and I switched cuz the gear was so baddass.  Now you're telling me I get both.  I love ya'll.  You guys are all the real MVP:'(

Edited by The Brand

Wasn't it Julian who made it? PH_Guy only made the Royal Rumble 

Ahhhh fuck, I might be wrong.... Sorry PH, sorry Julian :'(

Anyway our point is that we want that attire :D 

Wasn't it Julian who made it? PH_Guy only made the Royal Rumble 

Ahhhh fuck, I might be wrong.... Sorry PH, sorry Julian :'(

Anyway our point is that we want that attire :D 

What if he could make a classic AJ?

That white Bullet Club attire sure looks tempting, especially since there are already so many dark attires in the pack and I really like the look of it (I wish he'd wear something like that in WWE, too). I'm not saying I'll do it since I want to focus on WWE attires and the Bullet Club attires were just a bonus treat for you guys, but I'll certainly entertain the possibility when I feel like doing another non-WWE attire.

The video is too low resolution to be all that useful in some areas, though. Does anybody have a high-resolution video or shots of the attire, especially the belt and such?
Also, any good shots of the entrance attire? I'm afraid I won't be able to do the face mask, unless someone would like to supply me a model that doesn't clip for it.
Also, what's the name, date and location of the event this is from?

@TheBigRedDisaster:
As for classic WCW/WWF/TNA/
ROH/TNA/WWF attires and such, keep in mind that anything that requires to change anything about the model I can't do so I'd need help with that (well, except replacing attire parts, but someone else would have to reshape them so they fit and don't clip too badly). The classic attires would require quite a bit of remodelling, hair, tights, etc., so we'd need volunteers for that. And since I'm not really keen on doing any classic AJs, maybe someone else like @Ewan who's made some great TNA attires for Tekken's AJ Styles would like to try his hand on a release of a pack of classic attires based on this AJ model.
This is a community project anyway, so everyone is free to contribute. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider

That white Bullet Club attire sure looks tempting, especially since there are already so many dark attires in the pack and I really like the look of it (I wish he'd wear something like that in WWE, too). I'm not saying I'll do it since I want to focus on WWE attires and the Bullet Club attires were just a bonus treat for you guys, but I'll certainly entertain the possibility when I feel like doing another non-WWE attire.

The video is too low resolution to be all that useful in some areas, though. Does anybody have a high-resolution video or shots of the attire, especially the belt and such?
Also, any good shots of the entrance attire? I'm afraid I won't be able to do the face mask, unless someone would like to supply me a model that doesn't clip for it.

@TheBigRedDisaster:
ROH/TNA/WWF attires and such, keep in mind that anything that requires to change anything about the model I can't do so I'd need help with that (well, except replacing attire parts, but someone else would have to reshape them so they fit and don't clip too badly). The classic attires would require quite a bit of remodelling, hair, tights, etc., so we'd need volunteers for that. And since I'm not really keen on doing any classic AJs, maybe someone else like @Ewan who's made some great TNA attires for Tekken's AJ Styles would like to try his hand on a release of a pack of classic attires based on this AJ model.

960full-shinsuke-nakamura-vs.-aj-styles-
960full-shinsuke-nakamura-vs.-aj-styles-

boma%2Bte.jpg

x240-9st.jpg

tumblr_o1hiihW3Xk1sdfgzpo1_400.gif

33DaXbB.gif

Found some references :p
Also it's from Wrestle Kingdom 10,Tokyo Dome January 4, 2016

Edited by B-FTW
  • Like 1

@TheBigRedDisaster:

It's Wrestle Kingdom 10,Tokyo Japan in the Tokyo Dome, January 4 2016.

Do you guys think something along these lines will do?
120icrk.jpg
Not sure what to do about the mask. Maybe one of Kane's could work? Any other ideas?

By the way, do you guys know if the Entrance Jacket at Wrestle Kingdom 10 was plain or if it had some logos on the back? If it's the latter, then which ones?

Also, did I miss any bullet holes (got two on the right boot and two on the edges of the Bullet Club logo on the tights, I couldn't see any more on the references I had)?

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

Do you guys think something along these lines will do?
120icrk.jpg
Not sure what to do about the mask. Maybe one of Kane's could work? Any other ideas?

By the way, do you guys know if the Entrance Jacket at Wrestle Kingdom 10 was plain or if it had some logos on the back? If it's the latter, then which ones?

Also, did I miss any bullet holes (got two on the right boot and two on the edges of the Bullet Club logo on the tights, I couldn't see any more on the references I had)?

Classic Kane's mask could work 

Entrance Jacket it had no logos I think

There should be a bullet hole on the U of Bullet

the P! logo is a liitle different.. in the video u can see. there first a black patch ...inside which there is the white design and P1 is also in black .... 

u can use kalisto's entrance mask .. its pretty cool 

30hq6mv.jpg

the video quality is far better... 

the P! logo is a liitle different.. in the video u can see. there first a black patch ...inside which there is the white design and P1 is also in black .... 

30hq6mv.jpg

Kalisto shows the mouth though

30hq6mv.jpg

Kalisto shows the mouth though

not that mask.. his entrance face gear.....

kane's retro oldest mask may do the trick..