Importing Hollywood Hogan into 2K16?

TheJStale

Has anybody been able to do this successfully? I would like to get Hollywood Hogan into my game and I don't have 2K15 for PC, so could someone upload the Pac, pofo, and moveset files somewhere so I can download them? Along with his winning and entrance animation?

Also, can anybody get me the .bnk2 files for AJ Lee, CM Punk, Justin Gabriel, RVD, Corey Graves, Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio's minitrons and walltrons? I want them in my game and don't know how to get them. I know you need X-Packer but I am not donating to get it. So if someone could do it for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, I'd preferably like xWeasel's updated GFX minitrons/walltrons/titantrons for AJ and Punk, again in .bnk2 format, not Pac.

Last thing, would there be any way somebody could get the themes for Punk, AJ Lee, Gabriel, RVD, Hogan, Mysterio and Del Rio (arena effects) and convert them to the .wem format so I can inject them into my game? The Wwise downloads I need for the Sound Injector to work won't work with me for some reason.

This topic by Def Dave helped me a lot: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62324-hulk-hogan-80s-hulk-rules-2k15-pow-install-kit/

It shows you what to do step by step, very simple. As for the trons, they are posted in Pozzums topic here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61058-wwe-2k15-port-over-project-some-2k15-mods-added/ And finally the themes can all be downloaded at my topic here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62582-themes-updated-531-taking-requests/

Edited by jase7430
  • Like 1

This topic by Def Dave helped me a lot: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62324-hulk-hogan-80s-hulk-rules-2k15-pow-install-kit/

It shows you what to do step by step, very simple. As for the trons, they are posted in Pozzums topic here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61058-wwe-2k15-port-over-project-some-2k15-mods-added/ And finally the themes can all be downloaded at my topic here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62582-themes-updated-531-taking-requests/

I need the pac, pofo, and moveset files though, and the entrance/winning animations.

But in order to port them in, don't you need X-Packer? I do not have X-Packer.

Awesome! Do the themes have arena effects?

The links I had provided contain everything you need and Def Dave's download contains full instructions on how to install everything. You don't need X-Packer, in the same topic he has a link to the Custom Character Tool which enables you to import pac, pofo and moveset files. As for the themes, some have arena effects and some don't but you can listen to the themes before you download.

Edited by jase7430

The links I had provided contain everything you need and Def Dave's download contains full instructions on how to install everything. You don't need X-Packer, in the same topic he has a link to the Custom Character Tool which enables you to import pac, pofo and moveset files. As for the themes, some have arena effects and some don't but you can listen to the themes before you download.

Even Hollywood Hogan? I didn't see it when I checked the link out lol.

I don't need X-Packer to inject minitrons and walltrons? The only method I know is X-Packer.

Aw okay. I want the Arena Effect ones lol

Ok thanks.

But don't you need the .bnk2 files to do that? The minitrons/walltrons I have downloaded are .pac files. Doesn't X-Packer convert them into the .bnk2 files that I need?

Also, I am having a problem trying to inject theme music into my game. This is what I keep getting:

Screenshot_1_zpsjsynyt5z.jpg

Ok thanks.

But don't you need the .bnk2 files to do that? The minitrons/walltrons I have downloaded are .pac files. Doesn't X-Packer convert them into the .bnk2 files that I need?

Also, I am having a problem trying to inject theme music into my game. This is what I keep getting:

For minitrons and walltrons pac files just follow this:
Copy the minitron to "pac/mov/ss_mini"
Copy walltron to "pac/mov/ss_wall

For the Sound Injector, run the tool as Administrator and make sure the game isn't open when you inject the WEM file.

But after copying the files, will they appear in-game? How do I assign them to the Superstar?

I do run it as admin, but I've been having the game open. Lemme try without it being open

But after copying the files, will they appear in-game? How do I assign them to the Superstar?

I do run it as admin, but I've been having the game open. Lemme try without it being open

To assign the trons to a modded superstar you can either use cheat engine or you can do it the easier way by using the data editor created by @Cave Waverider which you can find at this link http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61535-data-editor-for-wwe-2k16/ There are tutorials posted in that thread as well how to use the data editor :D 

I have data editor, but don't you need the minitrons/walltrons to be .bnk2 files? The ones I have are .pac

No if you already have them converted into .pac files then you just have to put them in the appropriate folder. Minitron goes in "pac/mov/ss_mini" & walltron goes in "pac/mov/ss_wall" folder then just use data editor & load up the superstars moveset in data editor & assign the trons then save moveset & inject the moveset using custom character tools created by @TheVisitorX which can be found at this link http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61562-custom-character-tools-beta3-tutorials/ There are also tutorials posted how to use that tool as well :D

Lemme try that.

Also, I'm getting the same error when I try using the Sound Injector with the game not loaded. :(

What am I doing wrong?

For that issue you would have to ask @TheVisitorX since he created the sound injector. I am not 100% sure but I think it may be that you have an old version of sound injector perhaps & need to download updated version of it. But again TheVisitorX would know for sure since he created the tool

Ok, so when I load up AJ's moveset into the Data Editor, this is what I'm looking at:

Screenshot_1_zpshho4mir2.jpg

What do I do next? If I go to change the minitron video, I get numbers similar to the one in the slot right now (298_0_0)

If i try injecting the minitron or walltron, it wants the .bnk2 files.

Oh okay

Ok thanks.

I was having that problem, make sure you get the latest version of the tool as that fixed any issues I was having. http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61007-released-sound-injector-213/

Do I download the xml file or just redownload the exe?

If you have data that you wanna keep in your xml (because you've modified it to include more options) then feel free to keep it, otherwise just get rid of the old version and download the whole thing.

You can modify the xml file? I didnt know that.

Ok so I downloaded and installed the latest edition of Sound Injector found at that link you gave me

Ok, so when I load up AJ's moveset into the Data Editor, this is what I'm looking at:

Screenshot_1_zpshho4mir2.jpg

What do I do next? If I go to change the minitron video, I get numbers similar to the one in the slot right now (298_0_0)

If i try injecting the minitron or walltron, it wants the .bnk2 files.

Oh okay

That is because when you click install minitron, walltron from the data editor then it opens up CCT tool. The CCT tool converts BK2 files into the pack files when injecting them. In your case you said you already have the pac files so you just have to place the pac files in the appropriate folders & then in data editor you just change the numbers to the numbers of the pac files & then save the moveset & then inject the moveset with the CCT tool.

Ok, so if I am understanding you correctly, I load up AJ's moveset (slot 477) and then I go under her minitron and walltron and set it to 477_0_0 correct?

I already have her walltron and minitron in their proper folders. Her minitron file says 046000 - AJLeeMinitron.pac Or would I put it under 046_0_0 ?

Ok, so if I am understanding you correctly, I load up AJ's moveset (slot 477) and then I go under her minitron and walltron and set it to 477_0_0 correct?

I already have her walltron and minitron in their proper folders. Her minitron file says 046000 - AJLeeMinitron.pac Or would I put it under 046_0_0 ?

If the minitron  & walltron pac files are 046000 then that means you would have to set it in data editor as 460_0_0. 

Ok which one? I have 460_0_0  460_1_00  460_2_00  460_3_00  460 _4_00  and 460_5_00

Hang on I will PM you. I just realized you don't even have the trons set as the same number as AJ Lee's mod pac file. I will inbox you now :D

please read your PM message :D