WWE 2K17 Now Available to Pre-Order on WWE Shop, PS3/Xbox 360 Versions Confirmed

TheNoOneM1

WTF!! No PC version announced again? Time to sell my 360 & PC then buy a PS4 this is getting irritating af...2k doesn't treat pc gamers this bad except for their wwe games..I think wwe has something to do about it...they just don't think there is enough market for their games on PC

it'll be announced in march more likely. i mean the pc version is in high demand but i think they also realize that most of the people that get the game on the pc version only do so for modding reasons.

2k relesee NBA & their other titles on PC same day as the console versions..but why the hell do they ignore pc gamers when it comes to their wwe titles ..there are mods for NBA games also & they don't get released 6 months later..

But we should just be glad that we at least get a wwe game on PC when thq never even released on new in 10+ years 

In 2k15 we needed mods coz we got only 25 caw slots & CAD..but 2k17 most probably will have 100 slots & seeing the great caws on ps4 I would rather buy that version than using mods with limitations such as no facial animations 

i don't know man all i can say is 2k is pulling the same bullshit on the wwe series that they did with the MLB 2k series. they simply didn't give a shit about that series. although they did release that game on pc and consoles at the same time too.  Wait 2k16 doesn't have 100 slots on pc?

There are 100 slots on PC but most caws are either some fantasy characters, some with burned face & some are mods

There are very few good ones

oh

There are 100 slots on PC but most caws are either some fantasy characters, some with burned face & some are mods

oh

He's exaggerating a bit, there are enough good caws to fill a roster on PC, the bigger problem with caws on PC is that the 1000 logo limit from PS4/XBOX One was present in the PC release, but it was never patched to include the delete logo function that the console versions have, so if you hit that 1000 logo limit, your save file gets corrupted and you lose everything. I did a test and I maxed out at 56 caws before hitting the limit and losing my save, and that was without logos for custom arenas, belts, shows, ect. So if you are somebody who goes ham with created content, you could feasibly run out of logo space at the 20-30 caw mark.

oh

He's exaggerating a bit, there are enough good caws to fill a roster on PC, the bigger problem with caws on PC is that the 1000 logo limit from PS4/XBOX One was present in the PC release, but it was never patched to include the delete logo function that the console versions have, so if you hit that 1000 logo limit, your save file gets corrupted and you lose everything. I did a test and I maxed out at 56 caws before hitting the limit and losing my save, and that was without logos for custom arenas, belts, shows, ect. So if you are somebody who goes ham with created content, you could feasibly run out of logo space at the 20-30 caw mark.

oh damn. it's weird i have never hit the 1000 logo limit. i don't know it may be because i have made so many backups and sometimes when i have to restore because of the rivalry delete glitch i go back to before i downloaded this logo or this caw etc. but my wcw save at one point had 100 caws and 35 arenas i don't know how many logs i have but never reached that limit. and i know alot of the caws i have used multiple logos. so idk lol. but yeah they need to fix that.  Someone on WLF brought up a good question. he said he wondered if by them announcing the preorder bonus without even revealing the cover star if they fixed the issues.  i really hope so but i'm actually not going to preorder till i see a universe video

oh

What happened to your 1500+ files save? That one corrupted as well?

oh

oh

Nope, still going strong, 2,000+ files in it! 

Edited by Apost Khan