My career mode help!

Mizalike

Ok I'm no1 contender for the NXT championship, I'm currently in a feud with Hideo Itami whose nxt champion but I've been looking around but all I found was do run ins, get 5 star matches, get barricades breaks how do I get the nxt championship

If you're number one contender and feuding with the champion then you'll get a title match at the next ppv

I've been in two PPVs with Hideo Itami but I still ain't got a title match yet, I avoided my career mode ever since I got wwe2k16 but I thought I'll play I'm enjoying it but I'm no1 contender for the nxt title but I still ain't got it, so I thought I'll get my fellow people to help me cause it's stressing me out.

did you try turning it on and off again?

yes lol I did but it's still the same lol. 

Edited by Mizalike

Well in that case I have no idea why it isn't working. Worked when I played my career (I won both the NXT and Intercontinental titles before I got bored and gave up on it) :\

If you are on PS4 you have to turn it off, wait 10 seconds, take out the power cord and then turn it on (yes, with the power cord out), you will then hear a slight beep, then plug it in again, start it up, and it should have reset your rivalry and your next match will be for the title.

• Like 1

If you are on PS4 you have to turn it off, wait 10 seconds, take out the power cord and then turn it on (yes, with the power cord out), you will then hear a slight beep, then plug it in again, start it up, and it should have reset your rivalry and your next match will be for the title.

are you sure I don't trust it, I believe what you say but it's abit sketchy 

Don't listen to Cerb. If you want to fix your game just rub some peanut butter onto the disc. Put the disc on a hot frying pan until the butter has sealed any scratches on the disc. Afterwards allow the disc to fully seal by placing it in the fridge for a day or two. Once you're satisfied with the results, just place the disc in your console and voila!

Disclaimer: Steenalizer is not responsible for any injuries that occur using this method. Results may vary.

• Like 1

Jesus christ you can't take this guy seriously Mizalike, he clearly wants you to never win the NXT title by putting peanut butter on the disc. I heard you might end up jobbing to Big Show for the rest of your career if you go through with it! What I said is the best option for you man. It's not sketchy, it's even beneficial! Yes, if you recite the alphabet in backwards order while the PS4 is unplugged and then plug it in you will actually get some rep boost when you log on. It has nothing to do with reciting the alphabet, but when you wait a little longer before plugging it in that happens. Plus reciting the alphabet, backwards, is just a fun mind workout.

But don't listen to Steenalizer, you do know thats a reference to a move Kevin Owens used? Would you really trust Kevin Owens to help fix your PS4? Exactly.

Don't lie Cerb! Clearly Kevin Steen and Kevin Owens are two completely different people. Unlike Mr. Owens, Kevin Steen is a good man who I'm sure would be more than willing to help fix your PS4 Mizalike. For crying out he's been co-running a Mexican orphanage with El Generico for years! 

When has Cerb ever helped even a single orphan? Never! Can you really trust someone who doesn't care about orphans?

• Like 1

Dude, you can't seriously consider trusting this peanut butter maniac who runs a Mexican orphanage for god knows what insidious reasons. Who do you trust, a guy with Mexican orphans and peanut butter or the guy who actually wants you to just freshen up your brain a little by reciting the alphabet?

Knowledge is power. Peanut butter is haram.

We peanut butter 'maniacs' would prefer you use the term 'enthusiast'. There is no place for anti-peanut butter bigots on this forum. It's time you made your decision Mizalike. Who are you going to trust, the guy promoting a healthy snack and supporting orphanages or a peanut-racist like Cerb?

• Like 1

are you sure I don't trust it, I believe what you say but it's abit sketchy 

It's not sketchy. I actually had the same problem as you and read somewhere on 2k forums what Cerb is saying and when I did it it worked fine. Do it because when you do it it refreshes the ram of your ps4 and the processor gets faster.

Mizalike, whatever you decide to do, just stay away from the peanut maniac. It is by far not a "healthy" snack, and last time I checked, peanut butter is approved by Hitler himself. You really want to go down that road, dude?

Ah I'm glad to hear. I mean what crazy person would put peanut butter on their disc?? Remember to wait before plugging it back in again, reciting the alphabet helps.

ok will do and thanks again