Invisible Torso

tomwearsglasses

New project new problems lol.  I'm trying to swap out an attire for a female wrestler (Alundra Blayze).  When I hide her outfit using Anatomizer, her torso becomes invisible in the game.  When I add Nikki Bella's shirt & shorts to the pach they show up but Alundra's waist is still invisible.  Not sure if it's a texture, object, or other render file that I'm missing.

It's the 00CE. That file renders parts that are shown, and hides parts that aren't. You'll need the file that renders all parts. Unless you take the time to figure out how to render each individual part.

• Thanks 1

You're lucky I was editing a 00CE files minutes ago. Just inject it to your 00CE.

https://www.mediafire.com/?ff2lb527ksrofex

Thanks!  That fixed it.

It's the 00CE. That file renders parts that are shown, and hides parts that aren't. You'll need the file that renders all parts. Unless you take the time to figure out how to render each individual part.

Ok thanks that helps me understand it.

Glad I could help. :D

bro when inject still invisible torso

You must be either doing something wrong or you screwed up your objects with anatomizer because I am sure the file works.

i just remove tops and i add custom pach with your tut first the shirt not fitted but it works now i fit it in blender injected back to 001A AND SEE IN Game the torso and tops is invisble

You must be either doing something wrong or you screwed up your objects with anatomizer because I am sure the file works.

i just remove tops and i add custom pach with your tut first the shirt not fitted but it works now i fit it in blender injected back to 001A AND SEE IN Game the torso and tops is invisble

The thing is my file makes EVERYTHING visible so it's kind of odd you can't see the torso and the injected shirt. I have no clue what you're doing. It might be that my files dosen't ork with all superstars (Although I hardly doubt that.)

Open your 00CE in HxD (If you're doing Rollins for example open Rollins's 00CE not mine) and mark everything except the first row and fill the selection with hex values of 00 then save and inject.

The thing is my file makes EVERYTHING visible so it's kind of odd you can't see the torso and the injected shirt. I have no clue what you're doing. It might be that my files dosen't ork with all superstars (Although I hardly doubt that.)

Open your 00CE in HxD (If you're doing Rollins for example open Rollins's 00CE not mine) and mark everything except the first row and fill the selection with hex values of 00 then save and inject.

i am on roman reigns

i am on roman reigns

Than use the original Reigns 00CE and do what I told you in my previous reply.

i am on roman reigns

Than use the original Reigns 00CE and do what I told you in my previous reply.

ok i will try

New project new problems lol.  I'm trying to swap out an attire for a female wrestler (Alundra Blayze).  When I hide her outfit using Anatomizer, her torso becomes invisible in the game.  When I add Nikki Bella's shirt & shorts to the pach they show up but Alundra's waist is still invisible.  Not sure if it's a texture, object, or other render file that I'm missing.

Glad you got it sorted out. What are you working on? MadUSA by any chance?

Glad you got it sorted out. What are you working on? MadUSA by any chance?

Team_Madness_Madusa_Ref.png

• Like 1