So, what's the deal with PC's Community Creations?

cloudropis

I haven't played the game for a while, and I remember people complaining about the CC not working since at least a few weeks ago. Today I turn it up again and apparently I can't download anything: I can browse and preview stuff normally, but nothing happens as I hit download. 

Are you telling me it's still broken? Are the console servers the same? Has 2k said anything about this (hahahahahah, good one)?

Mail support. .they still send the same old auto generated messages that the development team are working on a fix & they don't have a visibility of their progress..blah blah blah ...it's just getting damn annoying... I will never invest on such games again..

Console servers are working for me but they've been very unstable for me the past couple of days. Downloads are working every time but the servers keep kicking me off every 5 seconds, so just getting to the download screen is a huge pain in the ass >_>

Mail support. .they still send the same old auto generated messages that the development team are working on a fix & they don't have a visibility of their progress..blah blah blah ...it's just getting damn annoying... I will never invest on such games again..

Well, at least they say they are at least working on it. 

When faced about any other PC issue, the automated response used to be how they basically have no fucking idea what the devs are up to

I only bought this years title for the online, don't think i'll bother for 2K17, may aswell of pirated this years...

2K and all your shenanigans, you see what you do?, you shoot yourselves in the foot!

When faced about any other PC issue, the automated response used to be how they basically have no fucking idea what the devs are up to

I had numerous issues with 2k15 also & they send me the same mail just changing the subject

I wouldn't read too much into those emails. I send 20 of those a day, and very rarely am I ever fixing anything. I wouldn't expect much more from them.

I wouldn't read too much into those emails. I send 20 of those a day, and very rarely am I ever fixing anything. I wouldn't expect much more from them.

lol, seems like you're doing a great job! 

lol, seems like you're doing a great job! 

As far as i'm concerned i'm paid to look at memes for 8 hours a day

• Like 1

I only bought this years title for the online, don't think i'll bother for 2K17, may aswell of pirated this years...

2K and all your shenanigans, you see what you do?, you shoot yourselves in the foot!

eh but weren't you doing the same with THQ? not meaning you as in yourself but i mean weren't we all doing the same thing when THQ was around? fact is they claim shutting down previous games' servers fixes online but it doesn't do shit to fix those problems at all.  That said i haven't had any issues although i don't really play the pc version THAT much