Robbie686 Modz - Very Early first project - The Godfather WIP

Robbie686

Hey guys!

Taking the lunge from renders modding into model modz :) Im still learning how to use blender so please be patient while i become a super pro!

Here is a very early WIP - The Godfather

jj5ukg.png

Edited by robbie686
  • Like 6

Awesome! 

Next time press control and 5 and then take screens they will come out much better because it will make the model perspective 

Hey guys!

Taking the lunge from renders modding into model modz :) Im still learning how to use blender so please be patient while i become a super pro!

Here is a very early WIP - The Godfather

jj5ukg.png

awesome work so far . did you use kama mustafa as a base?

Cheers guys :) long way to go yet as its my first ever attempt at this type of modding. I'm sure il be badgering you pro's for help when it comes to the attire and reinserting back in. 

Robbie, congrats on taking the plunge. Since you're learning as you go along, might you perhaps consider recording your experience for an inside look into how someone starts the process of becoming a character and attire modder? I think it would be very interesting and extremely insightful. 

Edited by Ticaliano

Robbie, congrats on taking the plunge. Since you're learning as you go along, might you perhaps consider recording your experience for an inside look into how someone starts the process of becoming a character and attire modder? I think it would be very interesting and extremely insightful. 

Good idea man but i dont have the time to do that im afraid.

Here is a slight update :)

241mkpc.png

wristbands removed - can crack on with the attire side of things.

Im totally new to adding the attire parts can someone run it by me please and how to add the Textures to them?

Edited by robbie686

jiysqs.png

I dont know if im doing this right but i imported undertaker american badass's trousers as obj - Scaled and morphed them to size.

Is there anyway to save the UV map on the right to a file so i can edit it and add my texture to it in photoshop? iv found export uv but it just saves the blank bit as png.

Edited by robbie686

jiysqs.png

I dont know if im doing this right but i imported undertaker american badass's trousers as obj - Scaled and morphed them to size.

Is there anyway to save the UV map on the right to a file so i can edit it and add my texture to it in photoshop? iv found export uv but it just saves the blank bit as png.

first download micho sheen zextra blender setting after that edit the dds textures then go to top right corner your obj name there should be a small arrow click on that now open your texture and click on texture

first download micho sheen zextra blender setting after that edit the dds textures then go to top right corner your obj name there should be a small arrow click on that now open your texture and click on texture

Hi man thanks for the tip - I cant seem to the find micho sheen zextra blender setting though. Any ideas? iv tried the searchbar but nothing. Then il give this a bash :D

Hi man thanks for the tip - I cant seem to the find micho sheen zextra blender setting though. Any ideas? iv tried the searchbar but nothing. Then il give this a bash :D

here is the link i can give his link but his link was with his video so credit to micho sheen for that:

http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/Mbo5sJiI/file.html

http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/nMD8ryzl/file.html

http://www118.zippyshare.com/v/EZKs4SKq/file.html

may be a stupid question but what option do you used for sclupting

Edited by I CAN I WILL
  • Like 1

Good idea man but i dont have the time to do that im afraid.

Here is a slight update :)

241mkpc.png

wristbands removed - can crack on with the attire side of things.

Im totally new to adding the attire parts can someone run it by me please and how to add the Textures to them?

Just to be clear, I didn't mean that you should create a tutorial. I was thinking more along the lines of just capturing raw footage of you working. But if you can't do that for any reason, I understand. :p 

In any event it's great seeing you progress. Keep it up! :) 

I have absolutly no idea if im doing this right but i have imported undertaker - American badass's trousers as an obj into blender and resized and morphed to fit then added my texture. Is this correct anyone? if so then i can crack on with the rest.

6ylgnm.png

I have absolutly no idea if im doing this right but i have imported undertaker - American badass's trousers as an obj into blender and resized and morphed to fit then added my texture. Is this correct anyone? if so then i can crack on with the rest.

6ylgnm.png

YEP

Hes starting to take shape now :) - not bad for a first effort if i say so myself

345buyw.png

Can someone tell me how to put him back in the game and test him out please? :)

Edited by robbie686
  • Like 1

Hes starting to take shape now :) - not bad for a first effort if i say so myself

345buyw.png

OK you have to export obj by obj back into blender and for the next preview press ctrl+5 to make it look better (perspective view and model)

OK you have to export obj by obj back into blender and for the next preview press ctrl+5 to make it look better (perspective view and model)

Do you mean export each OBJ out of blender and back into xrey? and im guessing do the same with the renders that i have created?

And is this better for you?

jie72f.png

Edited by robbie686