AV's Designs

AV!

Hey everyone i joined in 2014 but Forgot my password for Email,and the forums,but later in 2016 i some how managed to gain access my account any way here are some of my previous works  

Payback Graphics

Main-event

8ctNUG0.jpg

Y2J vs Dean Ambrose 

PH19WBR.jpg

Capitan America Civil war 

Untitled_1.png

This is my Latest Graphic about Seth Rollins Return 

lta0XTv.jpg

Never stretch images out of proportion dude

i think you are talking about payback mainevent graphic yeah it is stretched  beacuse it was my first graphic and I messed up with resolution did u check my other graphic how are they  :)

i think you are talking about payback mainevent graphic yeah it is stretched  beacuse it was my first graphic and I messed up with resolution did u check my other graphic how are they  :)

The contrast on the Rollins one and the saturation is a bit too intense, and the text doesn't really look very appealing, but the Jericho/Ambrose one isn't too bad, I'd recommend adding a shadow behind the Payback logo so it's more visible though, and Ambrose's render is pretty pixelated

The contrast on the Rollins one and the saturation is a bit too intense, and the text doesn't really look very appealing, but the Jericho/Ambrose one isn't too bad, I'd recommend adding a shadow behind the Payback logo so it's more visible though, and Ambrose's render is pretty pixelated

agree with u 

The Family vs The Club 

Untitled_1.jpg

My Work your Reviews Needed !