feeleash

crashv2.jpg

crash_holly2.jpg

Crash Holly v2

Michael John "Mike" Lockwood (August 25, 1971 – November 6, 2003) was an American professional wrestler. He was best known for his appearances with the World Wrestling Federation/World Wrestling Entertainment from 1999 to 2003 under the ring names Crash Holly or simply Crash.

Lockwood debuted in 1989 and spent a decade wrestling on the independent circuit before joining the World Wrestling Federation in 1999 as Crash Holly. He formed a tag team with his kayfabe cousin Hardcore Holly, with whom he won the WWF World Tag Team Championship. The Holly Cousins was expanded into a stable with the addition of Molly Holly in 2000. During his WWF/WWE career, Lockwood held the WWF/WWE Hardcore Championship on 22 occasions, with many of his reigns coming during a period when the title was defended "24/7". After being released from WWE in June 2003, Lockwood joined NWA Total Nonstop Action as Mad Mikey, where he remained until his death later that year.

≧◉◡◉≦

haas.jpg 

haas2.jpg

Download Link

Charles Doyle "Charlie" Haas II (born March 27, 1972) is an American semi-retired professional and amateur wrestler. He is best known for his appearances with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) in the 2000s and Ring of Honor (ROH) in the 2010s.

Haas formed a team with Shelton Benjamin and the two debuted on SmackDown in December 2002. They won the WWE Tag Team Championship twice, and dubbed themselves The World's Greatest Tag Team before they split in 2004. Haas won the WWE Tag Team Championship once more with Rico, and gained Miss Jackie, whom he later married, as a valet. Haas then transferred into singles competition before being released from WWE in 2005. After a short stint in Jersey All Pro Wrestling (JAPW) and other independent promotions, Haas was re-signed to WWE in April 2006. He formed a short-lived team with Viscera, before reforming the World's Greatest Tag Team with Benjamin. After Benjamin transferred to the ECW brand, Haas began wrestling with a comical luchador persona, before developing a character where he imitated other wrestlers and WWE Hall of Famers. In addition, Haas won the last ever match on WWE Heat when the show ended on May 30, 2008.

≧◉◡◉≦

venisv3b.jpg

venisv3.jpg

Val Venis (LeonRick's Update)

Sean Allen Morley (born March 6, 1971) is a Canadian semi-retired professional wrestler better known by his ring name Val Venis. He is best known for his appearances with the World Wrestling Federation/World Wrestling Entertainment from 1998 to 2009. Venis is also known for his appearances with Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling.

During his career in WWF/E, Morley held the Intercontinental Championship twice, the European Championship once, and the World Tag Team Championship once with Lance Storm. He is a one-time World Champion having won the CMLL World Heavyweight Championship.

≧◉◡◉≦

luger2.jpg

luger.jpg

Lex Luger (All American Attire)

Lex Luger (nWo Wolfpac)

Lawrence Wendell "Larry" Pfohl (born June 2, 1958) better known by his ring name, Lex Luger, is an American retired professional wrestler, television producer and football player currently working with WWE on their wellness policy. He is best known for his work with the National Wrestling Alliance (NWA), World Championship Wrestling (WCW), and the World Wrestling Federation (WWF, now WWE).

Luger is a three-time world champion, having held the WCW World Heavyweight Championship twice and the WWA World Heavyweight Championship once; and a five-time NWA/WCW United States Heavyweight Champion who holds the records for consecutive days and total days as champion. Although he never won a championship in the WWF, he challenged for every title in the organization (including WWF World Heavyweight Championship matches at SummerSlam 1993 and WrestleMania X) and was the 1994 Royal Rumble co-winner with Bret Hart. Pro Wrestling Illustrated readers voted Luger the Most Popular Wrestler of the Year for 1993, while he was contracted to the WWF.

≧◉◡◉≦

hero1.jpg

hero2.jpg

Chris Hero (3 Attires)

Chris Spradlin (born December 24, 1979) is an American professional wrestler, better known under the ring name Chris Hero. Hero has been a mainstay of many independent wrestling promotions, including Pro Wrestling Guerrilla and Ring of Honor as well as Pro Wrestling Noah in Japan. He is also known from his time in Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South, Combat Zone Wrestling and Chikara, where he was the co-head trainer of the Chikara Wrestle Factory.

Spradlin also wrestled for WWE, working in its developmental territory NXT Wrestling under the ring name Kassius Ohno. Hero has also held the CZW World Heavyweight Championship, the PWG World Championship and the wXw World Heavyweight Championship. All together in his career, he has held 36 championships all around the world.

≧◉◡◉≦

juvi1.jpg

juvi2.jpg

Juventud Guerrera (6 Attires)

Eduardo Aníbal González Hernández (born November 23, 1974) is a Mexican professional wrestler, better known by his ring name, Juventud "Juvi" Guerrera.

Guerrera is best known for his appearances with the Mexican professional wrestling promotions Asistencia Asesoría y Administración and Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre and with the American professional wrestling promotions Extreme Championship Wrestling, World Wrestling Entertainment, World Championship Wrestling, and Total Nonstop Action Wrestling. Championships held by Guerrera over the course of his career include the AAA Cruiserweight Championship, IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship, WCW Cruiserweight Championship, WCW World Tag Team Championship, WWA International Cruiserweight Championship and WWE Cruiserweight Championship. "Juventud Guerrera" is Spanish for "Youth Warrior".

≧◉◡◉≦

graham1.jpg

graham2.jpg

Superstar Billy Graham (4 Attires)

Eldridge Wayne Coleman (born June 7, 1943) is an American retired professional wrestler. currently signed to WWE under a Legends Contract. An iconic figure in professional wrestling, he worked under the ring name "Superstar" Billy Graham and gained renown for his tenure as the WWWF Heavyweight Champion in 1977–1978. As an award-winning bodybuilder, he was also a training partner of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Graham is best remembered for revolutionizing the interview and physique aspects of the professional wrestling industry as well as for his highly charismatic performance style. Some of his wrestling proteges have included Hulk Hogan, Jesse Ventura, and Ric Flair.

Edited by feeleash
  • Like 15

You're link isn't working mate you've linked it straight back to this thread and also any better pics? can't really see the face? thanks

Hey man, link fixed :) I could upload some in-game screens in a few...

The body proportions and height seems rather out of whack.

Hello Cave Waverider, I don't know how I could change height. If you mean by using your editor, I did change his height. I don't know if that plays any role though...

You're link isn't working mate you've linked it straight back to this thread and also any better pics? can't really see the face? thanks

Hey man, link fixed :) I could upload some in-game screens in a few...

The body proportions and height seems rather out of whack.

Hello Cave Waverider, I don't know how I could change height. If you mean by using your editor, I did change his height. I don't know if that plays any role though...

If you could please matey :)

Close-ups added!

By the way if anyone is interested in collaborating on this mod to fix the body, textures, height and so on let me know!

Any help would be mostly appreciated. After all those mods are for all of us to use :)

I see that right? the mouth is moving too?

Yeah man :)

great work on Crash , how about Hardcore Holly too :)

Thank you!

Actually R4zor already has made an awesome Hardcore, so I had to do Crash to fill up the tag team.

Check here: [R4zoR]Hardcore Holly.rar

Works fine on 2k16 you just have to fix his moveset and pofo file a bit.

Edited by feeleash

The head is okay and with some tweaks could look great. I think the body needs to be done from scratch, though. Maybe use someone like current Jericho as a base or something.

Here are some reference shots:
holly_crash.jpgcholly3.jpg

Edited by Cave Waverider

The head is okay and with some tweaks could look great. I think the body needs to be done from scratch, though. Maybe use someone like current Jericho as a base or something.

Here are some reference shots:
holly_crash.jpgcholly3.jpg

Will look into it, good idea for Jericho. It might actually work!

I am working on another mod so I will check this out later on. Thank you all for the input :)

venisface.jpg

Ok so I've been messing around in blender, working on Crash Holly's body, but didn't really like the outcome and trashed it. Will definitely make the update though soon. Until then, I've learned a thing or two, here's Val Venice's face update!

venisface.jpg

Ok so I've been messing around in blender, working on Crash Holly's body, but didn't really like the outcome and trashed it. Will definitely make the update though soon. Until then, I've learned a thing or two, here's Val Venice's face update!

That's a great start on Kaptain Kannabis. The head looks rather good already and should be awesome with some tweaks. :)
Are you also planning to make a classic Attitude era attire with long hair?

Edited by Cave Waverider

Thanx! Yeah it's my first attempt ever with blender, took me a day to have it look promising and I didn't really want Val to look like Sheamus!

I wanted to ask people if they would like that attire, will be easy enough after I figure out how to implement different hair from other wrestlers into his yobj file. That size and vertices amount error really pisses me off! I could for instance use undertaker's hair for his WWF attire. But don't know if it will work.

Also further plans involve Dave Spivey and Scott Norton ;)

Since you're doing attitude era mods I would love some good old al snow :)

Yes sir!

He's in the pipeline too :)

Shame we can't find a doll head too hehehe!