feeleash

Ok Crash body and biceps fixed. Onto Al Snow ;)

By the way, can someone point me to Cena's cap? Slot etc. I've been looking for it in his entrance pac but no luck!

Where is it?!?

I'm planning to use it for Crash Holly's entrance cap just to make this update worthwhile.

crashv2.jpg

Edited by feeleash

By the way, can someone point me to Cena's cap? Slot etc. I've been looking for it in his entrance pac but no luck!

Where is it?!?

I'm planning to use it for Crash Holly's entrance cap just to make this update worthwhile.

crashv2.jpg

Unfortunately, it's an entrance prop, not part of his pac file. You might be able to use the object from the prop file though :) 

There's a list of all prop ids by Skeeno here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61033-wwe-2k16-complete-prop-list/#comment-798259

• Like 1

Where is it?!?

crashv2.jpg

Unfortunately, it's an entrance prop, not part of his pac file. You might be able to use the object from the prop file though :) 

There's a list of all prop ids by Skeeno here: http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/61033-wwe-2k16-complete-prop-list/#comment-798259

Just what I was looking for! Cheers.

Hello again, I've tried to put Cena's cap on Crash. The first attempt wasn't good. I tried to set an 001A slot for the 0000.yobj of the cap but it was hovering to the left of the wrestler. So I figured I could set his cap as Crash's hair using 2715 slot.

Finally the cap is where it suppoed to be, BUT... It does not follow the model's head. It still hovers on its own.

So I have another question, how can I actually make this work? Is there a way to assign props to wrestlers? Just like Cena has his own cap?

Edited by feeleash

Hello again, I've tried to put Cena's cap on Crash. The first attempt wasn't good. I tried to set an 001A slot for the 0000.yobj of the cap but it was hovering to the left of the wrestler. So I figured I could set his cap as Crash's hair using 2715 slot.

Finally the cap is where it suppoed to be, BUT... It does not follow the model's head. It still hovers on its own.

So I have another question, how can I actually make this work? Is there a way to assign props to wrestlers? Just like Cena has his own cap?

I think you'd have to use Cena's entrance :/ Otherwise, try asking yjkim0901, he managed to use Undertaker's hat prop as part of entrance attire I believe

Thanx man I will ask him, I suppose using john cena's pach file as a base and inject crash in it would be the way to go, and have everything lined up properly.

But the prop's texture would still be cena's and I've already done a black cap for Crash...

This was really the longest time I gave so much attention to a towel...

Hahaha, learned an important lesson though, which unlocks more modding capabilities!

Thank you Auday and HeartbrokenKid once again for your help.

Link with both entrance attires on the 1st page :)

venistowel2.jpg

venistowel.jpg

Dude that looks awesome. great work so far!

Thank you RipZz! I try my best and always looking for ways to improve ;)

I've updated Crash Holly for now (link on page 1) and if anyone has an idea how to put a black baseball cap to his entrance let me know!

Bam! Outstanding work LeonRick as always :)

I will update his pac and put it on the first page for sure!

As for Luger, I could make those trunks @Dennis-Bieser suggested and his ponytail version too, will need some time but will get there :)

Narcissist Luger would be very difficult to make due to the stuff hanging from his trunks, boots and of course that "foil jacket?"

It is more than I can chew on right now :p  

• Like 1

great job on your mods ,  can you please fix Val Venis body and hair

Hello B2Y and thank you!

I think LeonRick did a great job fixing Val's face, hair and body, if you haven't checked it out yet, the link to all updated attires is on the first page :)