Ladder Match Lag Problem

imkaxhuu

Hellow hyes how are you I hope all of you fine

My this topic is related to one of problems facing in WWE2K16 by PC users

Today I was playing Money In the Bank in WWE Universe Mode and I play almost 80% of matches in that PPV but when I starts playing MITB ladder match its start perfectly but when one of my opponent grab ladder, fit in center of the ring and climb on it (at this stage it perfectly working) but when he try to grab briefcase my game lose fps and it start lagging like slow motion normaly it gives me 100% performance.

Is there anyone who also facing such problem??

someone please help me.

Thanks in Advance

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hellow hyes how are you I hope all of you fine

My this topic is related to one of problems facing in WWE2K16 by PC users

Today I was playing Money In the Bank in WWE Universe Mode and I play almost 80% of matches in that PPV but when I starts playing MITB ladder match its start perfectly but when one of my opponent grab ladder, fit in center of the ring and climb on it (at this stage it perfectly working) but when he try to grab briefcase my game lose fps and it start lagging like slow motion normaly it gives me 100% performance.

Is there anyone who also facing such problem??

someone please help me.

Thanks in Advance

Did you find any solution?

I don't have that problem (but I'm on console). But I do find ladder matches absurdly easy in this game, especially 6 man ladder matches. The AI always gets too concerned with fighting each other and never actually tries to stop me from getting the briefcase/title unless they're specifically targeting me, the more people you put in a ladder match the easier it gets. Kills all the fun :\

• 2 weeks later...

Still facing such problem, can't found any solution yet. Due to this I leave ladder matches in WWE UNIVERSE Mode.

Well when a superstar goes up the ladder it shows more of the audience so that could be a problem, maybe try and lower the audience density?

• 1 month later...

Still facing such problem, can't found any solution yet. Due to this I leave ladder matches in WWE UNIVERSE Mode.

Well when a superstar goes up the ladder it shows more of the audience so that could be a problem, maybe try and lower the audience density?

hahahha its a joke for me, because I mostly play with 0% density of audience in more than two players match

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone found solution for it ??? I got same problem whenever someone grab that money in the bank briefcase game goes slow fps is still 30 but everything is very slow all the setting are low and i'm able to play normal game at 50-55+ fps

and also same issue in hell in a cell match and royale rumble match

Edited by Sachin Sharma
Forgot something

• 4 months later...