RipZz's Mods: Younger Rick Rude Preview (Longer hair)

ObsoleteRipZz

thanks to make younger's rick rude, that's the rude i want!!!!!

Are you going to make the archor tatoo in his arm?

Definitely will. And thanks for the comments guys. here's a preview of attire one. I still have some edits to do on this. Resizing the logos a bit, adding Tattoo and adding the shine to the tights. The 2nd attire I'm working on is the Yellow Airbrushed IC Title tights. I'll probably release it this weekend so that way it's ready for 2k17.

10sda39.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:28 AM, SixZz|RipZz said:

Definitely will. And thanks for the comments guys. here's a preview of attire one. I still have some edits to do on this. Resizing the logos a bit, adding Tattoo and adding the shine to the tights. The 2nd attire I'm working on is the Yellow Airbrushed IC Title tights. I'll probably release it this weekend so that way it's ready for 2k17.

10sda39.jpg

Plese tell me you'll port that onto 2K17... (Was that the best choice of hair?) and please do...That is a must, with that attire.

On 2/19/2017 at 3:25 AM, motishow said:

are you going to release young rick rude? or its cancelled?

It should be released tomorrow night! For both 2k16 and 17 just be SUPER busy with work lately.

Also I'm working on getting Cody Rhodes ported over asap! ATM he crashes the game but I'll see what I can figure out. Goldust will be improved and ported as well!

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

It should be released tomorrow night! For both 2k16 and 17 just be SUPER busy with work lately.

Also I'm working on getting Cody Rhodes ported over asap! ATM he crashes the game but I'll see what I can figure out. Goldust will be improved and ported as well!

Awesome :D But will Cody be in 2K16 format or 2K17 ? I need to replace Stardust but since it's not possible for me to change the ID for 2k17 pac, I would be glad if you include files with Stardust ID :D 

7 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Awesome :D But will Cody be in 2K16 format or 2K17 ? I need to replace Stardust but since it's not possible for me to change the ID for 2k17 pac, I would be glad if you include files with Stardust ID :D 

Yeah I'm definitely going to put it in a 2k16 pach so we could replace Stardust as well as have multiple attires. I'm working on his Wrestle kingdom gear as well

• Like 1

• 3 years later...