SixZz|RipZz

RipZz's Mods: Younger Rick Rude Preview (Longer hair)

Recommended Posts

thanks to make younger's rick rude, that's the rude i want!!!!!

Are you going to make the archor tatoo in his arm?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nice job on rude looks great.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which attire are you going to use to make long haired version? (Wwe low or wwe2k14)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks to make younger's rick rude, that's the rude i want!!!!!

Are you going to make the archor tatoo in his arm?

Definitely will. And thanks for the comments guys. here's a preview of attire one. I still have some edits to do on this. Resizing the logos a bit, adding Tattoo and adding the shine to the tights. The 2nd attire I'm working on is the Yellow Airbrushed IC Title tights. I'll probably release it this weekend so that way it's ready for 2k17.

 

10sda39.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks a lot man!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 1:28 AM, SixZz|RipZz said:

Definitely will. And thanks for the comments guys. here's a preview of attire one. I still have some edits to do on this. Resizing the logos a bit, adding Tattoo and adding the shine to the tights. The 2nd attire I'm working on is the Yellow Airbrushed IC Title tights. I'll probably release it this weekend so that way it's ready for 2k17.

 

10sda39.jpg

Plese tell me you'll port that onto 2K17... (Was that the best choice of hair?) and please do...That is a must, with that attire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you intend to port any of your mods to 2K17, PLEASE port Cody Rhodes !!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

are you going to release young rick rude? or its cancelled?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2017 at 3:25 AM, motishow said:

are you going to release young rick rude? or its cancelled?

It should be released tomorrow night! For both 2k16 and 17 just be SUPER busy with work lately.

 

Also I'm working on getting Cody Rhodes ported over asap! ATM he crashes the game but I'll see what I can figure out. Goldust will be improved and ported as well!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, SixZz|RipZz said:

It should be released tomorrow night! For both 2k16 and 17 just be SUPER busy with work lately.

 

Also I'm working on getting Cody Rhodes ported over asap! ATM he crashes the game but I'll see what I can figure out. Goldust will be improved and ported as well!

Awesome :D But will Cody be in 2K16 format or 2K17 ? I need to replace Stardust but since it's not possible for me to change the ID for 2k17 pac, I would be glad if you include files with Stardust ID :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Gift Of Jericho said:

Awesome :D But will Cody be in 2K16 format or 2K17 ? I need to replace Stardust but since it's not possible for me to change the ID for 2k17 pac, I would be glad if you include files with Stardust ID :D 

Yeah I'm definitely going to put it in a 2k16 pach so we could replace Stardust as well as have multiple attires. I'm working on his Wrestle kingdom gear as well

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AWESOME !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sixzz , any pics of young rick rude entrance attire pls?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now