RipZz's Mods: Younger Rick Rude Preview (Longer hair)

ObsoleteRipZz

Took a little while away due to some personal issues. I will have these mods out by tomorrow night more than likely and here's a preview on one I just started on

w2k1hi.jpg

Oh my, the Stoker! I loved that gimmick. :D

Razor looks great, too!

• Like 1

The Yellow Razor attire looks great man. If you need help with the shader params, let me know and I'll be glad to assist.

I definitely need some assistance for sure! I'll send him over to you in just a few just have to pack everything up.

Also thanks for the compliments guys! Just got back from vacation so these will be released shortly!

zjdnpu.jpg

4qpm9.jpg

2ew14xg.jpg

Sting released on first page. Razor will finally be released tomorrow night as I have finally worked out the small things that were bothering me lol. I'm also working on a Sexual Chocolate Mark Henry. 

Edited by RipZz
  • Like 5

Sting released on first page. Razor will finally be released tomorrow night as I have finally worked out the small things that were bothering me lol. I'm also working on a Sexual Chocolate Mark Henry. 

This Sting looks good man :) Looking forward for Razor Ramon....

Edited by abumaster

How's you Razor Ramon coming along?

got a little lazy lol he's done and packaged up I will be posting him and Diesel late tonight

Razor will be 4 attires "Black, Yellow, Green and Red"

Diesel will be 3 attires possibly 4 if I can find the right Mullet to put on his manager attire

Edited by RipZz
  • Like 3

Should be home soon. This thread will probably go down and I will be releasing everything under WrestlingEmpire's thread. I have a few surprises for you guys for being pretty patient. My themes and Trons thread will be heavily updated as well tonight for all of the NXT guys in Auday's pack as well as guys like Kenny Omega, Throwback Kurt, Wolfpack Sting, etc

• 2 weeks later...