RipZz's Mods: Younger Rick Rude Preview (Longer hair)

ObsoleteRipZz

Nice work :) Ask Tekken for permission and use his Scott Hall face texture 

What's wrong with the ingame one?

Nothing, but Tekken edited it to make it more like him I think

The ingame texture looks like crap.

To get the logo's shiny, edit the alpha channel on the normals making the logos white in the alpha. Also don't forget about his chains, you can use the objects from Enzo Amore or Collin Cassidy.

Edited by tekken57
  • Like 1

To get the logo's shiny, edit the alpha channel on the normals making the logos white in the alpha. Also don't forget about his chains, you can use the objects from Enzo Amore or Collin Cassidy.

Definitely need a bit of help on that if any of you guys have time to explain. I can't figure out how to properly edit that file without a weird outcome. If I delete it, the textures look a little rough but not too bad. If I try to save with the new logos I can't get the file exactly how the original _n.dds file was so it looks all crazy. I'm sure I'm missing something on that front!

Definitely need a bit of help on that if any of you guys have time to explain. I can't figure out how to properly edit that file without a weird outcome. If I delete it, the textures look a little rough but not too bad. If I try to save with the new logos I can't get the file exactly how the original _n.dds file was so it looks all crazy. I'm sure I'm missing something on that front!

Ok. After you're done doing your logos from the original.dds go to the original_n.dds and go to the "channels" tab. You'll see a channel called alpha 1. Make your original.dds black and white and play with the level. If you need the logo to be shiny try to make it as white as you can but at the same time make sure the trunks is still somewhat black so the whole trunk wouldn't look shiny. If you need it to be matte make the logo as black as you can. Then copy it and paste it to the alpha 1 tab.

Edited by Auday Elyafe
  • Like 1

Ok. After you're done doing your logos from the original.dds go to the original_n.dds and go to the "channels" tab. You'll see a channel called alpha 1. Make your original.dds black and white and play with the level. If you need the logo to be shiny try to make it as white as you can but at the same time make sure the trunks is still somewhat black so the whole trunk wouldn't look shiny. If you need it to be matte make the logo as black as you can. Then copy it and pasted to the alpha 1 tab.

Once again thank you for the help Auday! Got me right where I needed to be I've been trying to figure out how to edit that file properly for a few weeks lol. I just did a test run and it's night and day as far as how much better it looks with the shine on the logos

Been pretty busy with work but got some time to work on the normals. Added the shine but still want to work on a few things. here's a preview of the 2nd Attire included. I want to add the Yellow/Gold Attire but that Jacket design is gonna be tough lol. As you can see I haven't injected the new normals on Knee Pads and Elbow Pads yet I wanted guys to see the different first.

2mmb91g.jpg

adng9t.jpg

Looking good, RipZz.

Thank you for Goldust and Christian.  

I'm really looking forward to Iron Sheik, Razor, and Dibiase.  

Speaking of Dibiase, do you plan on lightening his hair to make it more blonde/brown like his late 80's/early 90's self?  If you had already mentioned that plan and I missed it,  please disregard.  :)

some criticism...
I think that is not the right color/purple on his attire.

s7ddofbz.jpg

but the toothpick is very nice :)

That's the one thing I'm trying to get right. I had it lighter but it was almost too light lol. In-Game the shine from the new normals make it look really good. Do you think the lighter purple from the previous pic looked closer to that pic? I darkened it after I also decided to tweak the logo colors as those were off too lol

That's the one thing I'm trying to get right. I had it lighter but it was almost too light lol. In-Game the shine from the new normals make it look really good. Do you think the lighter purple from the previous pic looked closer to that pic? I darkened it after I also decided to tweak the logo colors as those were off too lol

I think the darker pic looks much better, but still not the right color.

Maybe try to put more details (wrinkles) in the normals on his vest. that would look more realistic.

It looks a lot better but the older purple color you have looks better. 

For or the black attire I think the logos need even more shine, so you may need to adjust the shader params. Use bannockburns mutator for this. 

• Like 1

Took a little while away due to some personal issues. I will have these mods out by tomorrow night more than likely and here's a preview on one I just started on

w2k1hi.jpg

• Like 1

Took a little while away due to some personal issues. I will have these mods out by tomorrow night more than likely and here's a preview on one I just started on

w2k1hi.jpg

That Joker Sting is AWESOME, I am looking forward to this.

Was hoping to have this out tonight. The Yellow attire seems to be giving me the most trouble as far as his tights. Not sure if I should scrap it. I have Black, Green, Purple all complete. I Think I'll just spend another day with this one to get this perfect and I'll drop him and Sting at the end of the weekend

2we9jjq.jpg

fyimf7.jpg

k53lt.jpg

2mritdf.jpg

• Like 3

Was hoping to have this out tonight. The Yellow attire seems to be giving me the most trouble as far as his tights. Not sure if I should scrap it. I have Black, Green, Purple all complete. I Think I'll just spend another day with this one to get this perfect and I'll drop him and Sting at the end of the weekend

2we9jjq.jpg

fyimf7.jpg

k53lt.jpg

2mritdf.jpg

Looks very great bro

Any plans of making this attire too?

http://i390.photobucket.com/albums/oo343/elvis_2022/313076_10150305418756026_31695961025_8115228_1588737208_n.jpg

Nice work dude :)