RipZz's Mods: Younger Rick Rude Preview (Longer hair)

ObsoleteRipZz

Nice man! As a huge AJ Styles fan his entire career I am really loving this last update preview LoL. Really like the attitude era WWF scratch logo as well. Brings back a lot of memories of what I personally think was the best era. Looking forward to everything being released once you work out whatever else needs to be done :D 

Putting some final touches on a few renders. I will be releasing a giant render pack late tonight and I'll continue to update it as I change things! Here's another render preview

2nid4t4.jpg

Edited by RipZz

Load Screens barely show on PC so I'm not sure if I will do more with the other screens but I ran a test with one

672gro.jpg

Mine stays for 3 - 4 mins, that update did not work for me

Load Screens barely show on PC so I'm not sure if I will do more with the other screens but I ran a test with one

The only render update I've released so far is for Universe menu changes. The rest have just been previews as I finished everything

The only render update I've released so far is for Universe menu changes. The rest have just been previews as I finished everything

Sorry aha I meant the update 2K released a few months ago that was meant to speed up load times of the game

Great job bud.  Any update on the shining stars?

That's actually my project for today! I'm just about done with Primo just have to start on Epico but it shouldn't take too long at all. I'll have a titantron and minitron to go with them when I release it!

I still have to inject the Kneepads and Boots as well as adjust the Underwear textures as I want to get the $ placement Perfect on both sides. This one will be released along with Iron Sheik and the Shining Stars

34pcj04.jpg

I still have to inject the Kneepads and Boots as well as adjust the Underwear textures as I want to get the $ placement Perfect on both sides. This one will be released along with Iron Sheik and the Shining Stars

34pcj04.jpg

Actually I was working on this and I managed to get the underwear textures properly as well as added kneepads, boots and textures for that as well. But the kneepads randomly started gltiching in-game and I got kind of fed up with it. I can send you the files if you like ;)  

34pcj04.jpg

Actually I was working on this and I managed to get the underwear textures properly as well as added kneepads, boots and textures for that as well. But the kneepads randomly started gltiching in-game and I got kind of fed up with it. I can send you the files if you like ;)  

dude I could definitely use them I was having a hard time injecting the boots and knee pads because the hair kept disappearing 

34pcj04.jpg

dude I could definitely use them I was having a hard time injecting the boots and knee pads because the hair kept disappearing 

I'll send it to you tomorrow :) 

Hey Yo! (I still have to finish a few things I haven't touched the Elbow pads yet and I'm gonna do a 3 attire pack with different colors) I'll release a pretty decent pack tomorrow night)

2dglyzt.jpg

2nly0l4.jpg

Edited by RipZz
  • Like 4