RipZz's Mods: Younger Rick Rude Preview (Longer hair)

ObsoleteRipZz

Hennig is looking good!  I've been working on a Mr Perfect/Curt Hennig attire pack but with a different nWo attire (nWo sleeveless t-shirt and black & white singlet).

• Like 1

Any chance of Attitude Era Christian?

Oh definitely! That and his 2005 Captain Charisma attire is 2 I'm working on now and hope to get out soon!

Do you need any logos for the Captain Charisma attire? I've got the logo and waistband textures from the TNA game that I managed to cut out and use on a CAW.

• Like 1

Any chance of Attitude Era Christian?

Oh definitely! That and his 2005 Captain Charisma attire is 2 I'm working on now and hope to get out soon!

Do you need any logos for the Captain Charisma attire? I've got the logo and waistband textures from the TNA game that I managed to cut out and use on a CAW.

I could definitely use that! I've been hunting around everywhere I was close to just doing it from scratch

Hennig is looking good!  I've been working on a Mr Perfect/Curt Hennig attire pack but with a different nWo attire (nWo sleeveless t-shirt and black & white singlet).

Niceee! I still haven't mastered adding shirts and such to superstars that was actually the first one I wanted to do!

@LordJustice17 Will do! I was actually thinking the same thing! 

Early Preview of Christian 2005 (Currently Working on the Pants and adding his Captain Charisma Jacket)

Original Face

x22st2.jpg

Changed Face for 2005 Attire

8wxd78.jpg

• Like 2

Niceee! I still haven't mastered adding shirts and such to superstars that was actually the first one I wanted to do

Hahaha - if I knew how long it was going to take me to figure out how to add that shirt I might not have gone through with it ;)  Thankfully I got through it - I just posted the pack if you want it.

Edited by tomwearsglasses
  • Like 1

Thanks for the work on Christian and Goldust! It's great to see a Christian mod(s) this year! Would love a long haired one if you get the chance.

Oh that's definitely in the works! I should have a preview for you guys roughly tomorrow! and I'll just tweak some things from there. Goldust may be released tonight. I'm still working on an additional Attire. I Still have to update boots and Gloves. Check it out!

rhr234.jpg

That Christian looks awesome man! See you got the logos down, did you make them yourself in the end?

I ended up finding some textures I could use and made some edits from there!

• Like 2

Can'tfind goldust link.  Your mods look awesome.

Thanks man! And refresh the first page I don't know how I forgot to post the link LOL! Guess it's been a long day/night!

Edited by RipZz
  • Like 1

Just a slight update. Just adding the 3rd Christian attire to the link. Should have a Attitude Era Christian preview and possible download this week. Had my son with me the entire weekend so decided to have as much fun with him as possible

Great job with Goldust & Christian dude! Keep it up brother! Was just wondering if there are any updates on the menu screens & start screen changes you were working on? 

Great job with Goldust & Christian dude! Keep it up brother! Was just wondering if there are any updates on the menu screens & start screen changes you were working on? 

Oh yeah! Those are being released tomorrow night I completely forgot to package those up and upload them! I'll have a few new things for you guys this week! As well as new themes and trons in my other thread

• Like 1

Not bad on Goldust, but he desparately needs an entrance attire. Ric Flair's or Rick Rude's Robe might be a good base for Goldust's and maybe hair from Alicia Fox or similar could be used for the wig.

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 2

Oh yeah! Those are being released tomorrow night I completely forgot to package those up and upload them! I'll have a few new things for you guys this week! As well as new themes and trons in my other thread

Good to hear man. I will definitely be on the look out tomorrow for when you release them :D 

Some Universe Menu Render changes. I'm still currently working on the main menu's I wanted to give it a complete overhaul. Download link For Universe renders will be on front page with Directions

24w6fsw.jpg

Some Universe Menu Render changes. I'm still currently working on the main menu's I wanted to give it a complete overhaul. Download link For Universe renders will be on front page with Directions

24w6fsw.jpg

Awesome work dude! Can't wait till you are finished with the rest of the changes. For now this will hold me over though haha. Looks really good in game man :D

• Like 1

Thanks man! I may change a few other things in Universe after I wrap up the Main Menu and Selection Screen Renders! Here's a preview of some other stuff included in my Render Mod Pack. Should be out this weekend!

9s5w88.jpg

xokx2p.jpg

This is one I still have to tweak. I changed the WWE scratch logo to the WWF attitude scratch logo.

34zfx3n.jpg

28jlijk.jpg

Edited by RipZz
  • Like 1