N.A

heelsquared

Only Paige title entrance works? Title seems to literally just go through the middle of whoever is holding it 

LoL yup I tested it out by giving it to brie bella & she was impaled with the belt haha. I think Skeeno mentioned that though on page 1 that you have to use Paige entrance or the belt would merge with the wrestler. 

Only Paige title entrance works? Title seems to literally just go through the middle of whoever is holding it 

LoL yup I tested it out by giving it to brie bella & she was impaled with the belt haha. I think Skeeno mentioned that though on page 1 that you have to use Paige entrance or the belt would merge with the wrestler. 

Guess I'll be sticking to a CC one :/ thanks for the model anyways Skeeno! Wish 2K could make games properly and continue to care for them after 

• 2 months later...

Have you thought of having belt pictures replacing the original ones? Love the Universal Championship!

you know where to find this files?

try this file iam not sure 

wwe2k16/pac/menu/assets/wwe16_textures/belt/a/itag_a

open it as pac containing directories,extract the pach and uncompress the bpe files then u will get dx10 dds file.

Edited by LeonRick

hello skeeno, is there a way we can edit the Menu Icon for the Belts? what i mean is not the prop it self as it appears in the game.. the menu,,, like on your screenshot you replaced the WWE World Heavyweight Championship but it still appears onthe menu as the original belt..

hello skeeno, is there a way we can edit the Menu Icon for the Belts? what i mean is not the prop it self as it appears in the game.. the menu,,, like on your screenshot you replaced the WWE World Heavyweight Championship but it still appears onthe menu as the original belt..

Bro this is what I was saying

Have you thought of having belt pictures replacing the original ones? Love the Universal Championship!

you know where to find this files?

try this file iam not sure 

wwe2k16/pac/menu/assets/wwe16_textures/belt/a/itag_a

open it as pac containing directories,extract the pach and uncompress the bpe files then u will get dx10 dds file.

Bro this is what I was saying

that was my question too..where to find the files to change the image titles in the menu