N.A

heelsquared

All my mods can be found at this link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-GgcBXeMVUMOUxYQ0N6azVLU1k

Passwords can be found on the YouTube video.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE Universal Championship -

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-GgcBXeMVUMbDR3MU5kMU54cmc

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWE Womens Championship

Spoiler

Size difference, I was limited as I went smaller and it bugged out.

sizedifference.gif

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-GgcBXeMVUMeF9xTXR6NWlEMkU

Edited by lovehateresume
  • Like 13

Nice work man!!!!!!!! Can't wait for this to release!

Is there any chance you guys know where the belt renders are located? I can change that to match if need be

Edited by RipZz

Good news and bad news

I have changed the ladder belt to match.

Ladder.png

Bad News is the belt is trying to fuse with people

385730_20160514000953_1.png 

I'd say thats a good size. It's the only actually correct one when it comes to size, so good stuff.

Oh god, Skeenos is back! Welcome to modding scene on 2K16, bro!

Look who's back ;)

the great Skeeno's back! great mod

Looks freakin awesome! Good work Skeeno. Good to see you again with new great mods :D 

This is awesome... Fantastic work as usual buddy! :p 

Nice work man!!!!!!!! Can't wait for this to release!

I never went anywhere, I've been around, also worked on some stuff with at the start of thew game ;) Just not had a thread

looks really good Skeeno! can you post a pic ingame ?

Will do in time. Testing other stuff for now :)

Is there any chance you guys know where the belt renders are located? I can change that to match if need be

It will be located in the menu folder somewhere.  If you can do it than great as people could do with it now but I'll prob release my own if I get the time.

Belts seem to be really glitchy in the game, one from CC glitches in to Charlotte CAW and NXT title glitches in to Asuka CAW

All titles in the game glitch on Women CAW's or Alt attires, it's like that on console as well. You have to give them the Paige entrance or just not give a title to CAW's/Alt attire in-game women. It's really insanely broken.

Belts seem to be really glitchy in the game, one from CC glitches in to Charlotte CAW and NXT title glitches in to Asuka CAW

All titles in the game glitch on Women CAW's or Alt attires, it's like that on console as well. You have to give them the Paige entrance or just not give a title to CAW's/Alt attire in-game women. It's really insanely broken.

And they haven't even bothered to fix it, wow

It's all done just need to get it uploaded. I apologise for the delay (Moving house so got that to pack for as well haha) I will get on to it now.

Now worries, mate. Take your time.