Download:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5XaIQ6n9VIWR1R1eFNoa0EyclU

Updated Pofo *You'll Need the latest String update* 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5XaIQ6n9VIWX3JQaUVUQkItaTg

Moveset * Nothing major, just a few moves replaced + minor entrance update *:  

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5XaIQ6n9VIWSU1FY0NqbVlieW8

Theme:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5XaIQ6n9VIWcmdqaXNGUlNmQzA

I apologize for not having videos. I don't have the patience to do so right now. If anyone wanted to make one, link me and I'll add it to the post. Renders and titantron videos will come eventually.

Edited by hovathagod32
  • Like 13

My intentions are still set on working on WCW/nWo conversion. Still learning a lot of stuff with this, it's easier to learn when I'm practicing on my favorite wrestler. The paint isn't final.. I just wanted to see how it looked in game, as well as hair choice experiments (if anyone has any suggestions let me know). Credit to @wtferrell as well.. He gave me one of his PSDs awhile back to work on and I used it as a base to start on mines. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-11%20at%204.16.5Screen%20Shot%202016-05-11%20at%204.16.4Screen%20Shot%202016-05-11%20at%204.17.3Screen%20Shot%202016-05-11%20at%204.17.4

As far as attires go, I think I can fill up 10 with Wolfpac attires. It's really just alternates of pads, gloves, and entrance tees. 

You could probably also add the variant with entrance coat and red Wolfpac T-Shirt underneath and vary hair styles with some attires as he wore whenever he wore them.

My intentions are still set on working on WCW/nWo conversion. Still learning a lot of stuff with this, it's easier to learn when I'm practicing on my favorite wrestler. The paint isn't final.. I just wanted to see how it looked in game, as well as hair choice experiments (if anyone has any suggestions let me know). Credit to @wtferrell as well.. He gave me one of his PSDs awhile back to work on and I used it as a base to start on mines. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-11%20at%204.16.5Screen%20Shot%202016-05-11%20at%204.16.4Screen%20Shot%202016-05-11%20at%204.17.3Screen%20Shot%202016-05-11%20at%204.17.4

As far as attires go, I think I can fill up 10 with Wolfpac attires. It's really just alternates of pads, gloves, and entrance tees. 

You could probably also add the variant with entrance coat and red Wolfpac T-Shirt underneath and vary hair styles with some attires as he wore whenever he wore them.

Yeah, that's the plan.. I'm really learning as I go really. I kinda have an idea of how I want the coloring to look, so now I'll try the tees

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-11%20at%209.49.1

I made this list awhile back of Wolfpac attires leading up to his final one at Halloween Havoc I can just pick a bunch out of these:

-White chest scorpion singlet w/ plain mechanix gloves - first appearance

-nWo scorpion singlet w/ plain mechanix gloves, nWo tank top entrance (GAB vs Giant)
-nWo scorpion singlet w/ plain mechanix gloves, nWo tee entrance
-nWo scorpion singlet w/ plain mechanix gloves ponytail, nWo tee entrance
-Red padded scorpion singlet w/ plain mechanix gloves nWo tank top
-Jeans nWo tank top w/ plain mechanic gloves
-Red padded scorpion singlet  w/ plain mechanix gloves, sleeveless wolf tee entrance
-Red padded scorpion singlet  w/ plain mechanix gloves, nWo tank top entrance
-Modified paint (blk paint inbetween eyes) Red padded scorpion singlet w/ plain mechanix gloves, nWo tank top entrance
-Red padded scorpion singlet  w/ taped hands & nWo tank top
-nWo scorpion singlet w/ taped hands, Red nWo tee entrance
-nWo scorpion singlet w/ taped hands nWo tank top (Fall Brawl 98)
-nWo scorpion singlet w/ taped hands, sleeveless wolf tee entrance
-Red padded scorpion singlet  w/ red mechanix gloves (w/Warrior vs Hart & Hogan)
-nWo scorpion singlet w/ red mechanix gloves, nWo tank top entrance
-red scorpion singlet w/ red mechanix gloves
-Goatee, red scorpion singlet w/ red mechanix gloves (Halloween Havoc 98)

My intentions are still set on working on WCW/nWo conversion.

Oh man that would be amazing.  Any chance that might include bringing over some of the arenas you've made on the console versions?  I saw your screenshots in the other forums and they look absolutely gorgeous.

My intentions are still set on working on WCW/nWo conversion.

Oh man that would be amazing.  Any chance that might include bringing over some of the arenas you've made on the console versions?  I saw your screenshots in the other forums and they look absolutely gorgeous.

Hopefully.. I'm not really sure yet. I'm want to know how to do things like the Nitro from last year, and just add my own textures to it. I wish I could add my own 3d objects. I'd REALLY have something completely accurate. I want to know all the 3D alternatives before I think about working 2D with my minitron+header setups.

Can you make a white face paint bro this is so great!

That's part of the plan to do a batch of Crow attires as well.. I just need some help getting some of the chest scorpion logos. So I'll put that out there again. I have a request thread for them:

http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62316-sting-chest-scorpions/

With those 2 I can crank out a bunch of attires from Crow 96 up to 2001.

• Like 2

Why is there a arena with TNA's type of attendance behind him lol. Nice CAW.

Why is there a arena with TNA's type of attendance behind him lol. Nice CAW.

LMAO I do work remotely on my macbook. Sometimes the game stutters because of that, so I lowered the graphic settings.

Minor Updates: Working on getting a shine medium with the boots.. attire color fixes and getting the accuracy on the gloves. When I get the undershirt thing figured out I'll crank out some alternate attires because I have all my most my logos drawn up

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-13%20at%205.34.3Screen%20Shot%202016-05-13%20at%205.35.0Screen%20Shot%202016-05-13%20at%205.44.1

• Like 1

I can only get t-shirts to show up properly right now. 

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-19%20at%209.19.0

The jacket inserted in any other slot other than the 0000.yobj it was rendered in looks terrible and shows extreme clipping. Screen%20Shot%202016-05-19%20at%201.40.3

I'm not really sure how to fix that, because I think that it also does it when you make no edits to the jacket and just insert it into a pac slot. Plus, I'm not sure if there's a vertices overload or not, but I can't seem to get Updated hair, Jacket & shirt to load together without crashing. Only hair and something else. I really want this to be as accurate as possible, giving these graphics but it's giving me hell lol

Edited by hovathagod32
  • Like 1

Awesome! Looks like your model overlaps the jacket. Just guessing... 

Maybe you should use only one them and make 2 attires. 

I prefer the t-shirt sting more!

Awesome! Looks like your model overlaps the jacket. Just guessing... 

Maybe you should use only one them and make 2 attires. 

I prefer the t-shirt sting more!

I'm trying to get the accurate attires down before I settle for things like that, but it may be a possibility

For the entrance attire, use anatomizer to get rid of the body (Object1) and this will not happen.

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-20%20at%202.46.3

removing the chest didn't fix it. I guess I can continue on making the jacket bigger? I'm not sure. 

Also, you need to darken the alpha channel of the tshirt normal map, to get rid of that shine :) 

Yeah, ignore that. It was just me testing creating normals in photoshop. I couldn't get it to look like the original.

Removing the chest helps it not clip through, so yes it did work. Now you just need to push the shirt in where it lays underneath the jacket so it doesn't clip as well.

Removing the chest helps it not clip through, so yes it did work. Now you just need to push the shirt in where it lays underneath the jacket so it doesn't clip as well.

Yeah... but my problem is unless this jacket is used via the original entrance attire pac, it clips regardless of what's underneath or not. 

No object 1 and upper singlet bunched in (back is non existent for some reason):

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-20%20at%203.16.3

Just the plain attire and normal jacket :

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-20%20at%203.22.2Screen%20Shot%202016-05-20%20at%203.23.3

Edited by hovathagod32

after screwing around, I learned that it's Sting's coat that bugs out for no reason. Undertakers in the same slot didn't really do any of this. Not giving up on Sting's coat lol

Do you not have Sting's coat in his yobj?

Yeah. Could I put the shirt under Sting's Original Ch4094 where his jacket is rendered in his 0000.yobj? I figured it only work separating it and using the in-ring pac