WCW/nWo 2K16 Project: Crow Sting Final WIPs 1/24/17

hovathagod32

Haven't completed the nameplates and matchup screen for this, but the 3d Starrcade logo & transition video came out ok. Wish they were a second or 2 longer though. lol @ youtube blocking Voodoo Chile INSTANTLY

That is absolutely amazing. did you use a particular way to make the transitions or is it just binking a short clip?

Haven't completed the nameplates and matchup screen for this, but the 3d Starrcade logo & transition video came out ok. Wish they were a second or 2 longer though. lol @ youtube blocking Voodoo Chile INSTANTLY

That is absolutely amazing. did you use a particular way to make the transitions or is it just binking a short clip?

I took the clip from the network and did some editing in AE for the whole clip to fit in a 1 second video. With the end of the video fading into the crowd, I had to loop the last .30 seconds about 3 times lol.

My plan was to use my logo to animate because I figured the Network video would look too low-res, but it was too time consuming to animate it to make it expand from his eye. I was able to create my own with Thunder & Nitro, but for the most part I'll see what the actual PPVs have and edit them. I'm also thinking about creating a generic one to save time.

Just a heads up, I just finished a few more Sting attires. I still have to finish 2-3 attires for 99/2000 and figure out the hair for the 96 attire. The arena project doesn't look like it'll be close to being finished before 2K17, but I'll definitely try to have the Sting project finished and released. Due to all the animation/menu work that 2K16 requires, it's likely that I'll focus more on 2K17 with the arena project (there's not much menu stuff at all so it should be quicker) and work my way backwards to 2K16.

• Like 3

Here's pretty much the Sting WIP:

Starrcade 97

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-24%20at%2012.01.

SuperBrawl VII

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-24%20at%2012.03.

Uncensored 98

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-24%20at%2012.07.

Spring Stampede 98

Screen%20Shot%202016-08-12%20at%201.12.0

Slamboree 98

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-24%20at%2012.30.

Screen%20Shot%202016-12-02%20at%202.21.2

Mayhem 99Mayhem 99

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-24%20at%2011.54.

Great American Bash 2000 

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-24%20at%2012.11.

Fall Brawl 2000

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-24%20at%2012.10.

Vs the World (Ignore Hair)

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-24%20at%2011.59.

There are a few missing because the pack will be split between Crow theme Sting & Seek and Destroy.. I'm going to try and get this finished within the next week or 2. I'm kinda waiting on 2K17 to release because I really need Undertaker 91's coat. I'm working with the 2K15 undertaker coat atm but if 2K17's looks better I'll want to use that. Oh yeah, I also fixed the nostril thing too lol.. I know that was mentioned before. 

If there are any other particular attires anyone wants to see let me know.

• Like 7

Looks great man :cool: looking forward for your arena mod, hopefullly can release before 2K17 come out ;)

Lol Man, I don't even want to get your hopes up with the arena mod being released by 2K17. Got a lot of nameplates/locators/menus to create and assets to inject. Then miscs/string altercations. The positive is that all the art stuff is 99% finished. Thunder is the only exception.. I just have to get the lighting down.

• Like 1

Thunder WIP:

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-25%20at%203.43.0Screen%20Shot%202017-01-25%20at%203.39.4

I screwed up something with the lights and lost the blue tint. Once I get that looking well, and blend the floor in my image with the in game floor I will be finished with all art stuff and will be able to finish injecting arenas. 

This was it what I'm going for: 

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-23%20at%206.52.4

Blue it up, then make it look dark on the outsides because from most of the references I've used, Thunder's stage was set in a corner and far away. Initially I wanted to put this on an In-Game ramp, but I'm not sure if I can fit everything in because the left side of the stage has wayyyyyy more detail on it than the right side. We'll see. Again, if anyone has any good quality or up close stage references of Thunder, please send them to me. The best I got is random cuts from preshows on youtube and the HD recaps at the beginning of Nitros on WWE Networks lol

• Like 2

Good look Thunder stage design :) I just happy if you only at least releasing that Thunder arena :lol

lol, that's actually my last resort because in order to make it work you need all the separate files, and misc updates. it'd be too overwhelming to just give people a bunch of files and have them put it all together

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Wizard3 said:

So want that sting mod hope takers jacket works better from 2k17 but ive had alot of issues with hair from 2k17 to 2k16 and vice versa aka new Nash file without belt ;)

It does work.. I've been more fascinated with the updated version of the coat that Wolfpac Sting comes with to really bother with the Taker coat. I'll be touching up the later eras soon. Redrawing all the Crow/Wolfpac Sting stuff.. Then I'll work my way to the later years and fix the problems I had with those. 

Edited by hovathagod32
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Can I Ask You WCW/n.W.o 2K16: The PC/Console Versions Modders A Question? How Long Have You Been Working On WCW/n.W.o 2K16? When Is The Release Of The Roster Reveal? & Finally, When Will You Release The Modded PC/Console? :nxt :yes :DrewNod: