problem with install characters

legrandcissar

when i try it to install i superstar with the  character tool or xpacker 2016 or put the string or any pac or if i install another pac i donwload  give the the app crash error   but when i deleted solved the problem y try it with download again the game from steam , and format my pc i dont have any idea how to fix this i need i help :(

Edited by legrandcissarcix

Don't format your PC or re-download the whole game form Steam.
Your problem is likely that the chunk_cache.bin file (introduced in update 1.01) isn't compatible with mods. Luckily, the latest version 2016.0.5.4 Beta of the Data Editor for WWE 2k16 that I've just released has a new feature to install the empty chunk_cache.bin fix, which should allow everyone to easily install and use the fix without having to mess with Windows Explorer settings.

Head over to the Data Editor for WWE 2k16 Tutorials I've posted a short tutorial on how to do it there (look for the one titled "Use Data Editor to easily fix the WWE 2k16 game Crash on Startup when Mods are Installed"), although it should be pretty self-explanatory anyhow.

I hope this helps!

Edited by Cave Waverider