10/1 Full Body Glitch (Halloween special)

mrelectriccity

wwe_2k16_cesaro_voorhees__halloween_by_mwwe_2k16_cesaro_voorhees__halloween__2_bwwe_2k16_undertaker_halloween_by_mrelectwwe_2k16_undertaker_halloween_2_by_mrelewwe_2k16_undertaker_biker_by_mrelectriccwwe_2k16_undertaker_biker_2_by_mrelectriwwe_2k16_luke_harper_by_mrelectriccity-dwwe_2k16_luke_harper_2_by_mrelectriccity

9/8

8/31

i've pretty much mastered this glitch can do it bout 7/10 times not only that but also learned how to use it to perform certain things, know how to glitch which profiles i want (though occasionally glitch the wrong way but for most part can do it right), know how to not only fully edit superstar/divas bodies but also used those glitch edits as their real superstar attire, swap characters which also changes their heights while using them as real superstar/divas edits instead of using them as regular caw. and i will not be making a tut on how to do it or atleast not until after 2k17 drops and depending if it works on it or not. but i maybe willing to share how to or glitch their profile for them. for more info send me a message.

but heres a video that shows 2 character swapping intergender matches. the first one shows me swapping Enzo & Cas (pay attention to their heights) vs 2 divas coming out and playing as real superstars and the 2nd match is the opposite showing glitched superstar edits coming out as real divas

8/25

8/22

heres updated preview of 30+ fully editable superstar/divas

i have uploaded 16 fully editable superstars on 1 profile which includes

Bam Bam,Goldust,Arnold,Mark Henry,Ambrose,Stone Cold,Rikishi,Enzo,Mankind,Kane,Taker,Triple H,Rollins,Shane,Col Mustafa 

on another profile i also have Cesaro,Brock Lesnar, Daniel Bryan, & Sin Cara 

couple new edits 

wwe_2k16_thug_cena_by_mrelectriccity-dacwwe_2k16_thug_cena_2_by_mrelectriccity-dwwe_2k16_cena_glitch_by_mrelectriccity-dwwe_2k16_cena_glitch_2_by_mrelectriccitywwe_2k16_cena_glitch_3_by_mrelectriccitywwe_2k16_undertaker_glitch_by_mrelectricwwe_2k16_stone_cold_glitch_2_by_mrelectrwwe_2k16_stone_cold_glitch_by_mrelectric

wwe_2k16_kane_unmasked2_by_mrelectriccitwwe_2k16_kane_unmasked_by_mrelectriccitywwe_2k16_mankind_unmasked_by_mrelectriccwwe_2k16_vader_glitch_by_mrelectriccity-

seen request for grey haired shane

wwe_2k16_shane_glitch_by_mrelectriccity-

also have many more fully editable superstars including big show, cena, ambrose, paige, enzo,rollins,stone cold, and few more

new update 

new vid of even more full body glitches 

new vid

wwe_2k16_brock_lesnar_fat_by_mrelectriccwwe_2k16_brock_lesnar_beard_by_mrelectriwwe_2k16_mini_brock_lesnar_by_mrelectricwwe_2k16_mini_cesaro_by_mrelectriccity-dwwe_2k16_cesaro_fat_by_mrelectriccity-dawwe_2k16_cesaro_glitch_by_mrelectriccitywwe_2k16_cesaro_fat_3_by_mrelectriccity-the invisible guy is actually daniel bryan 

wwe_2k16_invisible_glitch_by_mrelectriccwwe_2k16_invisible_glitch__2_by_mrelectrxbox_7_18_2016_12_18_12_pm_by_mrelectricxbox_7_18_2016_12_45_20_pm_by_mrelectricxbox_7_17_2016_1_57_06_am_by_mrelectricc

heres video of superstar caw swap glitch. where you choose a normal superstar but play as a caw. for example in this video i choose triple h but instead my caw jago from killer instinct comes out instead. its the 2nd entrance first entrance is invisible db

came across few models from the new Street Fighter V decided to make my fav characters from the series. The first pic is the updated version i did yest rest is from the original before update

wwe_2k16_dhalsim__street_fighter_v__by_mwwe_2k16_dhalsim__street_fighter_v__2_bywwe_2k16_dhalsim__street_fighter_v__3_bywwe_2k16_dhalsim__street_fighter_v__4_bywwe_2k16_dhalsim__street_fighter_v__5_by

Stephanie McMahon CAW (Immortals stephanie face) 2 attires in ring & business 

wwe_2k16_stephanie_mcmahon_immortals_facwwe_2k16_stephanie_mcmahon_immortals_facwwe_2k16_stephanie_mcmahon_immortals_fac

Zoom from tv show The Flash (this was the hardest to get textures for i had to make myself but turned out pretty good) im wanting to update with the blue lightning across body & head if i can figure out how to add  them to the textures if someone can help me out

wwe_2k16_zoom_from_the_flash_by_mrelectrwwe_2k16_zoom_from_the_flash_2_by_mrelecwwe_2k16_zoom_from_the_flash_3_by_mrelecwwe_2k16_zoom_from_the_flash_4_by_mrelecwwe_2k16_zoom_from_the_flash_5_by_mrelec

wwe_2k16_rock_as_zoom_preview_by_mrelectwwe_2k16_rock_as_zoom_preview_2_by_mrele

Paige as Mileena from mortal kombat x

wwe_2k16_paige_as_mileena_mkx_by_mrelectwwe_2k16_paige_as_mileena_mkx_2_by_mrelewwe_2k16_paige_as_mileena_mkx_3_by_mrele

let me know what ya'll think

Edited by mrelectriccity
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

so i finally some what figured out to fully edit superstars/divas, the reason i say some what because i've managed to glitch it and it will let me fully edit some because of what was on my other profile, however i can't say move a diff superstar in that slot and it still work or try to add more using same method doesn't work.because im thinking it only works once because when i go back to the other profile i used to make it work and change things then switch to the other profile and redo it, it doesn't have the changes still the same as it was. and i can't get it to work on both profiles it only does it on one of my profiles.

n e ways the main profile i had triple h redone with taker face and used as his alt attire, well when i did the glitch on my other profile a caw was in its slot and i went to it and saved it and sure enough when i played as triple h it was the caw instead.

and i just discovered how to make them invisible

xbox_7_18_2016_12_18_12_pm_by_mrelectricxbox_7_18_2016_12_15_38_pm_by_mrelectricxbox_7_18_2016_12_45_20_pm_by_mrelectricxbox_7_18_2016_12_46_33_pm_by_mrelectric

Edited by mrelectriccity
  • Like 1

Would be fricking awesome to be able to somehow make a CAW and get them as a ch pac file, but I don't ever see that one happening.

thats what the video shows, me choosing triple h, but instead of triple h coming out, a caw comes out, i also have several others like that i'ma make another video soon including caw & undertaker coming out instead of triple h, seth rollins comes out instead of the rock,triple h and a caw coming out instead of another rock, bo dallas as the undertaker coming out instead of sheamus, etc.

Edited by mrelectriccity

Would be fricking awesome to be able to somehow make a CAW and get them as a ch pac file, but I don't ever see that one happening.

thats what the video shows, me choosing triple h, but instead of triple h coming out, a caw comes out, i also have several others like that i'ma make another video soon including caw & undertaker coming out instead of triple h, seth rollins comes out instead of the rock,triple h and a caw coming out instead of another rock, bo dallas as the undertaker coming out instead of sheamus, etc.

It'll be great if you showed how you made that possible along with the hair glitch. Glad to see you still experimenting.

It'll be great if you showed how you made that possible along with the hair glitch. Glad to see you still experimenting.

im still trying to manage to do it again, because its one big glitch that affects the whole game not 1 caw slot. thats why i have multiple ones. but im bout to post a new video in the other section 

Oh yeah I saw that, but I meant for the game to make an actual pac file, the glitch just reroutes the attire to the CAW by the looks of it. If an actual pac file were made then we could load it in CAS and put new objects on them there rather than doing it all manually when modding and spending ages reshaping them and going through a tonne of trial and error to get it right. So the game creating a pac for CAWs that we could then open up and modify would make modding a hell of a lot easier, but sadly I highly doubt it's possible.

Mr. Electricity has to overcome arch rivals, Memory and The English Language first before there's even a chance of that occurring. 

• Like 3

Mr. Electricity has to overcome arch rivals, Memory and The English Language first before there's even a chance of that occurring. 

So what are you trying to say? 

and check the new updated video 

Very cool stuffz here mr electricity

and I'll try the hair glitch tonight probably after reading the explaination on the other thread

but I was wondering since you're gracious enough to share this info

if you could by chance share tut on how to get past the pesky logo stretch?

theres creations I'd like to finish before 2k17

but never got to cause of the logo stretch/blur

thnx in advance and if not its cool

just figured I'd ask

Very cool stuffz here mr electricity

and I'll try the hair glitch tonight probably after reading the explaination on the other thread

but I was wondering since you're gracious enough to share this info

if you could by chance share tut on how to get past the pesky logo stretch?

theres creations I'd like to finish before 2k17

but never got to cause of the logo stretch/blur

thnx in advance and if not its cool

just figured I'd ask

thanks and about the pesky logo stretch, i use full body logos like the head i use front both sides and back logos, so for example the face logo stretch blurred parts are covered by the side logos and the side logos blurred are covered by the bh logo. so their still there but covered up 

and on 2k17 i'ma go ahead and try to create a superstar/diva edit for every wrestler or atleast top 100 wrestlers that way i can try to make every superstar fully editable 

• Like 1

Thank you I will try it but I'm still confused on what you mean exactly.

do I stretch the logo out across the whole body then resize or try to avoid placing on the side altogether?

i've seen and downloaded caws that have logos on the sides without it stretched/blurred. 

I guess I could try experimenting more

Thank you I will try it but I'm still confused on what you mean exactly.

do I stretch the logo out across the whole body then resize or try to avoid placing on the side altogether?

i've seen and downloaded caws that have logos on the sides without it stretched/blurred. 

I guess I could try experimenting more

make logo for front face, left side of head, back head, right side of head, front torso, back, and stretch them out in the area they belong and on head make sure the side lines up with front. for best fit on the side of head show the back part the ear and erase everything from eyes to nose and mouth. 

well technically its a profile glitch but im calling it the God Mode glitch because it is the ultimate all in 1 glitch that makes invisible superstar/divas,can swap real superstars/divas with caw or even other superstars/divas, and of course makes the real superstars/divas fully body editable.

i've already achieved this 3 or 4 times on 2k16, still trying to get it down right because i have several profiles and whenever i some how manage to do it, it never glitches the 2 profiles i want to glitch together. and the last i got it to work it glitched my 2nd main profile that i use the most with a newer one and it did it backwards then i intended and lost 80% of my caw/superstar edits on it, so that can be a downside. 

which is why im trying to perfect it that way when 2k17 comes out, i'ma try to do every superstar/diva or atleast the top 100 (assuming we get same amount of slots this year if not more). glitched and fully editable and i will make them available to download for everybody to use.

heres a few examples of how it works on 2k16 (no im not trying to support my youtube channel, but merely showing example of how it works)

heres 6 caw that come out and play as real superstars

order Stone Cold = Mileena MKX, Bray Wyatt = Ermac (pharaoh attire) mkx, Eric Rowan = Stone Cold as Kano mkx, Shane Mcmahon = member of Young bucks,,Enzo Amore = Triple H as Undertaker, Undertaker = Scorpion mkx

heres video o making the divas giants and shrinken superstars

giant emma vs normal natayla,giant nataya vs normal tamina, mini andre vs normal andre, and short clip of mini henry vs normal henry

heres a video showing me mess around showing some of the things u can do with the full body glitches *which contains few bugs* u can't change eye color, skin color morph head, u can change body shape but when u do that when playing the game the body tends to morph around so not recommended, u can't use the last option in the body section buy everything is pretty much works and can use, also the fully editable superstar edits cannot be added as an alt attire, and for the caw thats in the superstar/diva edits thats not set as an alt attire, if u try to set them as an alt attire it will freeze

heres a couple more with 2 more real superstar/caw swap glitch at the end

let me know what ya think 

Edited by mrelectriccity