wwe universe cutscenes proplem

brocklesnarf51

the cutscense in wwe univrrse show alot of  glitches and wrong characters.any body know why?

is this due to installed mods? it is really disturbing.:unsure:

the cutscense in wwe univrrse show alot of  glitches and wrong characters.any body know why?

Could you elaborate a bit? Does this only happen when a modded wrestler is involved or do modded wrestlers show up when non-modded are supposed to, etc.?

I haven't had the time to play Universe much on the PC but when I played on Xbox One I saw some instances with cutscenes that had nothing to do with the characters involved in a storyline, so I'm not sure.

• Like 1

Could you elaborate a bit? Does this only happen when a modded wrestler is involved or do modded wrestlers show up when non-modded are supposed to, etc.?

I haven't had the time to play Universe much on the PC but when I played on Xbox One I saw some instances with cutscenes that had nothing to do with the characters involved in a storyline, so I'm not sure.

The game has a lot of funny bugs like that.

thanks for your answers. i don't know if it have something to do with modded wrestlers.

i just noticed that it occurs with modded wrestlers or wrestlers that i added alt attires to them in the game.

almost all cut-scenes shows glitches

for example undertaker vs goldust and shawn michaels was supposed to interfere

but in the cutscene it showed that undertaker interfered and attacked micheals and when the cut-scene was finished it was undertaker who received the damage

i didn't try non modded wrestlers as i dont use them in rivals  and cutscenes appear only

Edited by brocklesnarf51

The game has a lot of funny bugs like that.

thanks for your answers. i don't know if it have something to do with modded wrestlers.

i just noticed that it occurs with modded wrestlers or wrestlers that i added alt attires to them in the game.

almost all cut-scenes shows glitches

for example undertaker vs goldust and shawn michaels was supposed to interfere

but in the cutscene it showed that undertaker interfered and attacked micheals and when the cut-scene was finished it was undertaker who received the damage

i didn't try non modded wrestlers as i dont use them in rivals  and cutscenes appear only

That also happened with me too. For example, in a cutscene, undertaker attacked Sting, Suddenly appeared Bray Waytt in the ring. (The rivalry was between Bray and sting). 

It's funny, but I don't have those glitches frecuently. But when I got one of them, they make me laugh. 

That also happened with me too. For example, in a cutscene, undertaker attacked Sting, Suddenly appeared Bray Waytt in the ring. (The rivalry was between Bray and sting). 

It's funny, but I don't have those glitches frecuently. But when I got one of them, they make me laugh. 

they make me laugh too :D:D but unlike you but I  have those glitches more frequently so sometimes i feel it is killing the rivalry :/

so i hoped if there is a fix for it but it seems not:(

yeah i get the same problem as well......i also get in replays at the end of the match where there is a long line of texture that extends out from a modded wrestler and attaches to a point away from the ring ....its weird