How to edit height of Wrestlers using Cheat engine

JonasSlasher

does anybody know how to do this? im trying to edit a CAW's height without saving cause i want to keep its render since i dont have KG.. i think the way is through cheat engine :)

I'm not sure if this will work without glitches for CAWs, but it's worth a shot. Don't forget to backup your savegame beforehand.

1. Follow my Tutorial Exporting .pofo, .moveset and .team_info files from the Game via CCT directly into the Data Editor to export the .pofo file of your CAW (you'll have to know which CAW slot the CAW you wish to change the height of is in) into the Data Editor.
2. Once the .pofo file is loaded, change the height to the desired one.
3. Once you're done, click the "Install .pofo via CCT" button to reinstall the .pofo file with the adjusted height back into the game.
4. Check if everything worked properly, if so save the game and enjoy, otherwise restore your previous save game and search for a different method.

Edited by Cave Waverider

I'm not sure if this will work without glitches for CAWs, but it's worth a shot. Don't forget to backup your savegame beforehand.

1. Follow my Tutorial Exporting .pofo, .moveset and .team_info files from the Game via CCT directly into the Data Editor to export the .pofo file of your CAW (you'll have to know which CAW slot the CAW you wish to change the height of is in) into the Data Editor.
3. Once you're done, click the "Install .pofo via CCT" button to reinstall the .pofo file with the adjusted height back into the game.
4. Check if everything worked properly, if so save the game and enjoy, otherwise restore your previous save game and search for a different method.

Hi Cave, 

i figured this out, and i didnt use pofos, since this will mess up the information of the CAW, and i think CAWs dont normally use pofos. (i dont think there is a pofo hex for caws)

what i did is I used the HEIGHT HEX for caws.

i read somewhere that the first to hex bytes represent the height of the MOD/ CAW

i copied Finn Balor's HEIGHT HEX, the two hexes: B1 0E and typed it again on the HEIGHT HEX of the CAW, the first two bytes. i saved the game and the height changed and i was still able to keep the render. 

So far, my save file is fine. and also no glitches with this method for me. Thanks for the response and concern, i hope my fix enlightened you also.

Hi Cave, 

i figured this out, and i didnt use pofos, since this will mess up the information of the CAW, and i think CAWs dont normally use pofos. (i dont think there is a pofo hex for caws)

i read somewhere that the first to hex bytes represent the height of the MOD/ CAW

i copied Finn Balor's HEIGHT HEX, the two hexes: B1 0E and typed it again on the HEIGHT HEX of the CAW, the first two bytes. i saved the game and the height changed and i was still able to keep the render. 

So far, my save file is fine. and also no glitches with this method for me. Thanks for the response and concern, i hope my fix enlightened you also.

Of course it'll work with cheat engine. 
As for CAWs and .pofo files, I think that the CAW simply doesn't use the name hex as the name data is stored elsewhere so you should be able to simply ignore it (the name hexes are set to "SUPERSTAR" by default for a CAW, but I'm not sure if they have to remain set this way, if they are simply overridden by the CAW name settings no matter what or perhaps if you change them would allow you to use Strings from the string.pac file instead of the CAW name settings) . I haven't done much testing with CAWs, but they use regular .pofos and .movesets so in theory it should work (and the few tests I did worked as well, but again I didn't test it extensively - but that's the reason there is an open beta, so that people help me test these things. ;) ).
So if you extract the .pofo and .moveset of your CAW from the game with CCT, make changes with the Data Editor and reinstall them with CCT it should work for CAWs just as well as regular wrestlers/mods. I'd love to hear some feedback whether it works or if there are any issues, though, so I can update the tool to work better for CAWs if needed.

Edited by Cave Waverider

Hi Cave, 

As for CAWs and .pofo files, I think that the CAW simply doesn't use the name hex as the name data is stored elsewhere so you should be able to simply ignore it (the name hexes are set to "SUPERSTAR" by default for a CAW, but I'm not sure if they have to remain set this way, if they are simply overridden by the CAW name settings no matter what or perhaps if you change them would allow you to use Strings from the string.pac file instead of the CAW name settings) . I haven't done much testing with CAWs, but they use regular .pofos and .movesets so in theory it should work (and the few tests I did worked as well, but again I didn't test it extensively - but that's the reason there is an open beta, so that people help me test these things. ;) ).
So if you extract the .pofo and .moveset of your CAW from the game with CCT, make changes with the Data Editor and reinstall them with CCT it should work for CAWs just as well as regular wrestlers/mods. I'd love to hear some feedback whether it works or if there are any issues, though, so I can update the tool to work better for CAWs if needed.

wow i didnt know we can extract the pofo of caws,, i would like to try this out but i dont see a pofo hex from Pozzums table for CAWs. maybe this is a way for us to put CAWs in DLC, Superstars, Divas.

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

Hi Cave, 

wow i didnt know we can extract the pofo of caws,, i would like to try this out but i dont see a pofo hex from Pozzums table for CAWs. maybe this is a way for us to put CAWs in DLC, Superstars, Divas.

The Export feature of Custom Character Tools allows you to export .moveset and .pofo from the game right into the Data Editor, just like it would for regular wrestlers. CAWs are IDs 0-99 there and regular wrestlers are 100+. Check the Data Editor Tutorials for instructions on how to do it.

Edited by Cave Waverider