Custom render for modded superstars (ALSO RELEASED TRANSPARENT RENDERS FOR MODDED SUPERSTARS) (CUSTOM RENDER PACK UPLOADED) (STILL HAVE YET TO FIND OUT HOW TO GIVE THEM PROPER RENDERS)

Jimmycrane1986

So after the little trial and error with removing the dummy render for the modded superstars, I've been having a little play around in photoshop and come up with these 

For the Type B (Wrestler Select) render I've added a logo to give it a little more life.  

I've kept the Type A Render (Matchup Screen) default since on the match up screen the render is bigger anyways

For the Type C render (In-Game Render next to health bar) i've removed the dummy render and added the WWE Logo :) 

For now i'll just upload a few screen shots

You'll find the link for this below (ALSO PLEASE REMEMBER AS ALWAYS TO BACK UP YOU'RE ORIGINAL TYPE A,B,C PAC FILES FIRST BEFORE INSTALLING THESE)

Also released I've took the TYPE A,B,C Renders aswell as the TYPE A,B,C DLC40 Renders for the Japanese Ref and Silver Jacket Manager as they use the dummy render too and simply opened each render file in VS 2015 and deleted the render inside and re-saved so there completely transparent as I know a few on here wanted this.

(That way stone cold 97 lol whoops and all other wrestlers are untouched) (Tested in game and these are working good)

(ONCE AGAIN PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BACKUP YOU'RE ORIGINAL FILES BEFORE INSTALLING THESE)

Enjoy

password for both downloads is jimmycrane1986

DOWNLOAD HERE

TRANSPARENT RENDER PACK DOWNLOAD HERE

20160502124517_1.jpg

20160502124346_1.jpg

20160502132955_1.jpg

20160502133046_1.jpg

Wrestler_Select_Screen.pngMatch_Up_Screen.png

In_Game.png

Edited by Jimmycrane1986
Merge my pics into one thread
  • Like 4

Neat. Would you please perhaps make a completely transparent render for just the  matchup screen as an alternative to the black dummy?

Edited by Cave Waverider

That is $32 million dollar question haha! Maybe one day we will finally crack the proper renders 

that the bounty? I may have to try harder :p

• Like 1

Neat. Would you please perhaps make a completely transparent render for just the  matchup screen as an alternative to the black dummy?

i think it is better to have something than nothing on the match up screen,, its kind of awkward for me to play on universe mode if 2 modded superstars were just displayed with names,,, 

a suggestion i would make would be a custom black render that looks like the dummy but is more generic that we can use for male and female superstars - a not-muscular-dummy-black-render. i think this will represent male and at the same time female superstars :)

the WWE logo during game is just genius for me :)

great job jimmycrane1986 for you hard work

Edited by JonasSlasher1994
  • Like 2

@Cave Waverider check out the first post dude :) something for you 

Thanks! I'll test it right away! :)

:)

The blank renders that replace the black dummy Cody Rhodes render for all the Mods and NPCs work beautifully, thank you so much for creating them! :)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

The blank renders that replace the black dummy Cody Rhodes render for all the Mods and NPCs work beautifully, thank you so much for creating them! :)

You're more than welcome my friend :)

@Cave Waverider and thank you for creating Data editor since losing my save I have been using this tool and CCT to re-install my mods and everything's smooth sailing so far :) before I had a little bit of trouble wall trons and mini trons for some of my modded wrestlers but this tool assigns everything great which is brill!! :)

• Like 1

You're more than welcome my friend :)

@Cave Waverider and thank you for creating Data editor since losing my save I have been using this tool and CCT to re-install my mods and everything's smooth sailing so far :) before I had a little bit of trouble wall trons and mini trons for some of my modded wrestlers but this tool assigns everything great which is brill!! :)

Awesome, I'm glad it's been of so much help. :)

Edited by Cave Waverider
  • Like 1

i think it is better to have something than nothing on the match up screen,, its kind of awkward for me to play on universe mode if 2 modded superstars were just displayed with names,,, 

a suggestion i would make would be a custom black render that looks like the dummy but is more generic that we can use for male and female superstars - a not-muscular-dummy-black-render. i think this will represent male and at the same time female superstars :)

the WWE logo during game is just genius for me :)

great job jimmycrane1986 for you hard work

exactly.. to replace the transperant space with this would be great... latest?cb=20141225161923

:rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I think you already tried this and it didn't work but anyways I'll ask. We are unable to assign a modded superstar a render that's already in game? So we can't assign say a Nakamura Triple H's render using Cheat Engine? If I'm being stupid and not remembering correctly, a sort of work around would be to give people that you personally wouldn't play as (such as Kama Mustafa) a 'useful' render such as Karl Anderson, assign Anderson Mustafa's render and Cheat Engine and to prevent a sort of mixed up roster, switch all those people who you changed renders to DLC menu and switch people from DLC to main roster, so that the DLC menu is almost somewhere for these incorrect rendered superstars to go.

TLDR: Can we change modded superstars render to another superstar in cheat engine? If so, swap render accordingly and assign used superstar to DLC menu 

I think you already tried this and it didn't work but anyways I'll ask. We are unable to assign a modded superstar a render that's already in game? So we can't assign say a Nakamura Triple H's render using Cheat Engine? If I'm being stupid and not remembering correctly, a sort of work around would be to give people that you personally wouldn't play as (such as Kama Mustafa) a 'useful' render such as Karl Anderson, assign Anderson Mustafa's render and Cheat Engine and to prevent a sort of mixed up roster, switch all those people who you changed renders to DLC menu and switch people from DLC to main roster, so that the DLC menu is almost somewhere for these incorrect rendered superstars to go.

TLDR: Can we change modded superstars render to another superstar in cheat engine? If so, swap render accordingly and assign used superstar to DLC menu 

this is the way to go for now. unfortunately lilian garcia will call the modded superstar (in your example) karl anderson as mustafa. i know we can fix this announcer issue by using ammatt's way, but Ayz's announcer sheet has a lot of holes. we can't fully edit announcer wem files.especially because those that have sound addresses on ayz"'s sheet are the ones we play with like john cena. so yah,, i wish we could find a way to add custom render for mods