Custom render for modded superstars (ALSO RELEASED TRANSPARENT RENDERS FOR MODDED SUPERSTARS) (CUSTOM RENDER PACK UPLOADED) (STILL HAVE YET TO FIND OUT HOW TO GIVE THEM PROPER RENDERS)

Jimmycrane1986

I think you already tried this and it didn't work but anyways I'll ask. We are unable to assign a modded superstar a render that's already in game? So we can't assign say a Nakamura Triple H's render using Cheat Engine? If I'm being stupid and not remembering correctly, a sort of work around would be to give people that you personally wouldn't play as (such as Kama Mustafa) a 'useful' render such as Karl Anderson, assign Anderson Mustafa's render and Cheat Engine and to prevent a sort of mixed up roster, switch all those people who you changed renders to DLC menu and switch people from DLC to main roster, so that the DLC menu is almost somewhere for these incorrect rendered superstars to go.

TLDR: Can we change modded superstars render to another superstar in cheat engine? If so, swap render accordingly and assign used superstar to DLC menu 

this is the way to go for now. unfortunately lilian garcia will call the modded superstar (in your example) karl anderson as mustafa. i know we can fix this announcer issue by using ammatt's way, but Ayz's announcer sheet has a lot of holes. we can't fully edit announcer wem files.especially because those that have sound addresses on ayz"'s sheet are the ones we play with like john cena. so yah,, i wish we could find a way to add custom render for mods

I mean replace render of e.g. Mustafa, go in to cheat engine, find the render hex, copy it, go to modded superstar and replace that render hex with Mustafa's. Then both Mustafa and Anderson for example would have the Anderson render

Hi these blank render packs work it was the older ones that didn't work, these ones are okay though as I basically made the blank dummy render a transparent one in each type pac file :) anyways to answer you're question in theory this could possibly work and will look more into it  :) 

Hi these blank render packs work it was the older ones that didn't work, these ones are okay though as I basically made the blank dummy render a transparent one in each type pac file :) anyways to answer you're question in theory this could possibly work and will look more into it  :) 

I'M USEFUL FOR SOMETHING!

If I can find that walkthrough I found last year to replace renders using Cheat Engine I'd try to do it, just don't know where the hex for renders are located

• Like 2

I think you already tried this and it didn't work but anyways I'll ask. We are unable to assign a modded superstar a render that's already in game? So we can't assign say a Nakamura Triple H's render using Cheat Engine? If I'm being stupid and not remembering correctly, a sort of work around would be to give people that you personally wouldn't play as (such as Kama Mustafa) a 'useful' render such as Karl Anderson, assign Anderson Mustafa's render and Cheat Engine and to prevent a sort of mixed up roster, switch all those people who you changed renders to DLC menu and switch people from DLC to main roster, so that the DLC menu is almost somewhere for these incorrect rendered superstars to go.

TLDR: Can we change modded superstars render to another superstar in cheat engine? If so, swap render accordingly and assign used superstar to DLC menu 

this is the way to go for now. unfortunately lilian garcia will call the modded superstar (in your example) karl anderson as mustafa. i know we can fix this announcer issue by using ammatt's way, but Ayz's announcer sheet has a lot of holes. we can't fully edit announcer wem files.especially because those that have sound addresses on ayz"'s sheet are the ones we play with like john cena. so yah,, i wish we could find a way to add custom render for mods

I mean replace render of e.g. Mustafa, go in to cheat engine, find the render hex, copy it, go to modded superstar and replace that render hex with Mustafa's. Then both Mustafa and Anderson for example would have the Anderson render

i would like to find out how to do this too lol :D seems like an ideaA! then we can bypass lilian garcia announcing them as the original owner of the render

Edited by JonasSlasher1994
  • Like 1

So I did some digging around with the typea pac file, for a superstar the first few lines are easy enough to understand, its something like PACH 00101.stonecold.dds or something like that, after that well its at all looked gibberish, just random crap. I had my fingers naively crossed that this gibberish was information from the render, lo and behold it was!

a1f240c575.png

As you can see on the render pac theres a repeated thing of 8...Jmm... etc, in the type pac this isn't present and instead some other text is present, with the text after the 8...Jmm... appearing after this block

a21004459d.png

The blue squares are the 'replacement' for the 8...Jmm... in the type pac file. No idea what it means of course but yeah small steps and all that.

That is just Orton's render compressed in BPE. All it shows is his render file itself. I suspect what's going on is simple - the game checks the offset and size, then loads the render for said superstar. If it can't find a valid offset/size, then it will assign it the dummy render. Has anyone, literally, copied, say Austin's ID render over Rock's with a hex editor?

EDIT: Just tried replacing Austin's render with Rock's ID and it gave him the black dummy render. It looks like the algorithm is slightly more complicated. I will attempt to explain it as simple as possible.

CHECK pac file. IF RENDER ID != XOR STRING, OUTPUT "DUMMY"

IF RENDER ID == PAC, CHECK IF ID EXISTS > 1. IF ID EXISTS > 1, OUTPUT "DUMMY"

IF RENDER ID == PAC AND IF ID EXISTS == 1 CHECK OFFSET/FILE SIZE. IF OFFSET SIZE IS NOT VALID, OUTPUT "DUMMY"

IF RENDER ID == PAC AND IF ID EXISTS == 1 CHECK OFFSET/FILE SIZE. IF OFFSET SIZE IS VALID, CHECK FILE SIZE. IF NOT VALID, OUTPUT "DUMMY"

ELSE, SHOW RENDER.

--

I will be interested if, after changing the XOR string as well as the offset/filesize, if we get the same result.

Edited by jakeypearce

Well I noticed In XPacker every superstar whether it's Type A, B or C they are always in the same exact position. I was changing some renders last night and noticed that. I don't know if that has anything to do with anything but I know it also through things out of whack when I tried to arrange by name to sort it to find things easier

hi guys, i just want to ask if any of you know in what file does the stone cold render in main menu stored? i want to replace mine with other render. i just don;t know which file. lol. thanks.

EDIT: Just tried replacing Austin's render with Rock's ID and it gave him the black dummy render. It looks like the algorithm is slightly more complicated. I will attempt to explain it as simple as possible.

CHECK pac file. IF RENDER ID != XOR STRING, OUTPUT "DUMMY"

IF RENDER ID == PAC, CHECK IF ID EXISTS > 1. IF ID EXISTS > 1, OUTPUT "DUMMY"

IF RENDER ID == PAC AND IF ID EXISTS == 1 CHECK OFFSET/FILE SIZE. IF OFFSET SIZE IS NOT VALID, OUTPUT "DUMMY"

IF RENDER ID == PAC AND IF ID EXISTS == 1 CHECK OFFSET/FILE SIZE. IF OFFSET SIZE IS VALID, CHECK FILE SIZE. IF NOT VALID, OUTPUT "DUMMY"

ELSE, SHOW RENDER.

--

I will be interested if, after changing the XOR string as well as the offset/filesize, if we get the same result.

So you needed to change some of Austin's variable to match The Rock's ones to allow it to successfully use his render?

hi guys, i just want to ask if any of you know in what file does the stone cold render in main menu stored? i want to replace mine with other render. i just don;t know which file. lol. thanks.

phat kroger was able to replace chris jericho and triple h render look here http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62123-render-files-replacing-9999_dummy/

All he did was switch the bytes that contain the location of the DDS file.

then we can change the render of the dds file, THEN change the byte that contains the location of the changed DDS file 

Edited by JonasSlasher1994

phat kroger was able to replace chris jericho and triple h render look here http://smacktalks.org/forums/topic/62123-render-files-replacing-9999_dummy/

All he did was switch the bytes that contain the location of the DDS file.

then we can change the render of the dds file, THEN change the byte that contains the location of the changed DDS file 

this would be a way to make the finn balor render accessible via xpacker?

I'm sure this is a huge stretch but I'm wondering if maybe it's Slot Number + Position on the list that creates those strings or whatever. I noticed that in Type A, B and C everyone is always sitting in the same exact position on the list.

"Position"?

Whenever I open them up in Xpacker say for instance I replaced Kama Mustafa in every pac from Type A - C even though the file name varied the position it was at was always the same on the list. It was the same with Christian as well

So for Rock, it's 64 (100 in hex) + 1 (his position) = 65. The problem with that, is that the strings are different this year. For example, Rock's Type B ID from 2K15 was "1B95EBA4". Now it has changed to "38F7B178".